GatorFan
    GatorFan's Avatar Become A Pro!

Best Deal of YeAr: Georgia -3.5 !!!

I can't believe it. Georgia is just only -3.5 against Georgia Tech. It maybe a trap but I must drive with Georgia on this game. How do you think, guys? Thanks for your thoughts.

xxProviderxx
    xxProviderxx's Avatar Become A Pro!

IDK if i would say the deal of the year, but based on GT's preformance last week at home vs. NC GO looks like a good play on the low line.

I do think UNC is a shade better team than their 3-8 record, a few things go the other way and they are 5-6. GT has been beat at home by, BC-14, MD-2, VT-24. GT is going to have to have lots go there way including many mental mistakes for the Dawgz not to cover the low line in Atlanta. GT seams very average to me at best, GO has alot riding on this game and they should preform accordingly. Dawgz cover 3.5

Louisvillekid1
    LAMAR MVP!
    Louisvillekid1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 553

its a 4 unit play for me, but everyone on this site is on this game as their play of the week, and it is startin to sound way too good to be true. . .im confused on why the line is going up with all this action who is better G Tech?

xxProviderxx
    xxProviderxx's Avatar Become A Pro!

You lost me with your last statement and question? re phrase that

rjt721
    rjt721's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 378

For what it's worth, more than 90% of the bets have come in on UGA, yet the line hasn't moved off of 3.5.

I'm not sure why many think the 3.5 is so low in what amounts to a home rivalry game for Tech. Choice is more than capable of going for 200+ and leading GT to an outright win.

Good luck to those on UGA. I don't have a penny on this game.

pags11
    pags11's Avatar Become A Pro!

GL gator fan...

Crutch
    Crutch's Avatar Become A Pro!

ya, gotta go with the bulldogs here

hawk 5
    Update your status
    hawk 5's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8779

Kick butt Crutch, may join ya.

manny24
    pay Bobby
    manny24's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 649

i agree this sounds too good to be true. gtech looks like a j.v. squad this year (especially against vtech). georgia is on a roll out of the sec. rivalry whatever but this should be a dawgs stomping.

BravoWhiskey
    BravoWhiskey's Avatar Become A Pro!

2 Things you can count on in this rivalry: (1) The games are low scoring, defensive battles (2) The team that wins the turnover battle wins the game. GT has held UGA to 2.3 yards per carry in each of the last 2 contests. Georgia has won the turnover battle each of the last 2 games (3-1 in each game) GT would have won each of the last 2 games if not for this statistic. In 2005 the game was tied at 7 all until 3 minutes left in the game, when UGA scored to win the game 14-7. Last season GT had a 12-7 lead until 1:45 left in the game, when they scored to win the game 15-7 after the 2 point conversion. GT has played UGA very tough, and lost the last 2games in heartbreaking fashion. I'm calling it now, if GT gets respectable QB play tomorrow they will pull the upset. Tashard Choice is as healthy as he's been since early in the season. GT is a different team when Choice is healthy. He was injured against Boston College, then aggravated his injury against UVA - causing him to miss the better part of both games. He did not play against Virginia Tech, but since returning has gone for 170 yards on 24 carries and 142 yards on 23 carries in the last 2 games. He's healthy going into this game, and I look for him to play well in his last regular season game.