jordanft19
    Ottawa, ON Canada
    jordanft19's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 85

McGregor skip lightweight belt altogether. Go straight for Welterweight belt UFC 200?

What if McGregor decides to say fukk it to Dos Anjos and the lightweight belt and beats Diaz then challenges Lawler for the Welterweight belt for UFC 200? LMAO

jordanft19
    Ottawa, ON Canada
    jordanft19's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 85

But then again he may leave his featherweight belt in jeopardy with all the weight, idk.

JoshKnows46
    JoshKnows46's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2151

Good possibilty, he already cleaned out the featherweight division, the edgar fight is a no win situation after he takes the 170 and then the 155 pound titles, edgar will have to move up to fight him for the 155 strap if he wants to fight him and Aldo as well if he wants a rematch.

JoshKnows46

... McGregor adds one more note: "Make it 170," he says. "Tell him to get comfortable."

"God bless this hard work. I don't care about weight divisions. I'll run through everyone on the roster. #11Days"

Mcgregor setting up the robbie fight at ufc 200, that's where we make our money, I'm praying they make robbie the favorite -150 or better would be nice.
    Last edited by JoshKnows46; 02-24-16 at 06:37 AM.

Unwritten Law
    Unwritten Law's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: -1617

Let's see how he does vs Nathan first! He's gonna be trolled harder than Rousey.

brooks85
    brooks85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6881

lol would love to see this. I honestly thought it was a joke as did anyone using logic when I first heard conor talking about fighting lawler. What a terrible matchup for conor, if his luck continues then he could win. Other than that, absolutely terrible matchup for him when you consider the facts.

Deceptakhan
    Deceptakhan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6396

Robbie "stuck in the mud" Lawler

brooks85

vs no-head-movement mcgreggor

JoshKnows46

Quote Originally Posted by brooks85 View Post
    vs no-head-movement mcgreggor
    He's gonna work robbie over worse then condit did the first 4 rounds of that fight. McGregor by domination..once he starts fighting guys like pig rig, wonderboy, ferguson, and kabib then this run starts to become harder to predict. He has three easy fights lined up for himself in diaz, robbie, rda, and maybe edgar first before he gets to those other guys, enjoy the money train for now.
    Last edited by JoshKnows46; 02-24-16 at 09:22 AM.

TPowell
    TPowell's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 331

Yep, Lawler fight would be hilarious. Lawler is a tough guy but he'd be lost trying to figure out where Conor is coming from striking wise

brooks85

Quote Originally Posted by JoshKnows46 View Post
    He's gonna work robbie over worse then condit did the first 4 rounds of that fight. McGregor by domination..once he starts fighting guys like pig rig, wonderboy, ferguson, and kabib then this run starts to become harder to predict. He has three easy fights lined up for himself in diaz, robbie, rda, and maybe edgar first before he gets to those other guys, enjoy the money train for now.
    Quote Originally Posted by TPowell View Post
    Yep, Lawler fight would be hilarious. Lawler is a tough guy but he'd be lost trying to figure out where Conor is coming from striking wise

oh look someone who is bias for conor and someone who is bias against lawler...

as I've said, seen this story too many times.

Deceptakhan
    Deceptakhan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6396

What does Robbie have that the others don't, other then a chin.

brooks85

Quote Originally Posted by Deceptakhan View Post
    power and the fact he is probably the best headhunter in the game right now so match him up with someone who doesn't have head-movement. Not hard to deduce what will happen.

JoshKnows46

oh look someone who is bias for conor and someone who is bias against lawler...

as I've said, seen this story too many times.
    Mcgregor is my little Irish atm, so in that sense, yes I'm bias to those that make me money. As far has him as a person, and his views of him being a god or their having multiple gods, I don't agree with, and it wouldnt hurt my feelings if he gets humbled, but that's not happening anytime soon, as far as his fighting, I'm a fan of his striking, it's brilliant. Conor has a chin on him, and his movement will make it near impossible for lawlar to connect cleanly with any consistancy.

Sato
    Sato's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 72

Quote Originally Posted by Deceptakhan View Post
    Weird angles and a really good powershot. His power can turn things around real quick.

The UFC is excellent at milking their cash cow. They are not gonna pick Cerrone whos fresh and not injured...they are setting up a welterweight championship fight with Robbie Lawler where everyone including Zuffas cleaning personel thinks Conors winning.

So they set poor Nate up for a bigger plan. They found a way to make Macs entry fight at WW a big one with a draw which he is winning. Lorenzo and Dana are having a party at Burger King right now. They cant believe it.
    Last edited by Sato; 02-24-16 at 11:24 AM.

brooks85

Mcgregor is my little Irish atm, so in that sense, yes I'm bias to those that make me money. As far has him as a person, and his views of him being a god or their having multiple gods, I don't agree with, and it wouldnt hurt my feelings if he gets humbled, but that's not happening anytime soon, as far as his fighting, I'm a fan of his striking, it's brilliant. Conor has a chin on him, and his movement will make it near impossible for lawlar to connect cleanly with any consistancy.
    examples?

I've seen him get hit A LOT because he has no head movement and all but he has NEVER taken any kind of shot that would even begin to imply he has a chin to withstand a real power puncher(someone on lawlers level which he has NEVER fought)

and if his movement is so good why do other fighters have no problem hitting him in the head?

JoshKnows46

Quote Originally Posted by Sato View Post
    Weird angles and a really good powershot. His power can turn things around real quick.

The UFC is excellent at milking their cash cow. They are not gonna pick Cerrone whos fresh and not injured...they are setting up a welterweight championship fight with Robbie Lawler where everyone including Zuffas cleaning personel thinks Conors winning.

So they set poor Nate up for a bigger plan.
    Correct, cerrone is a tougher matchup because he atleast has the option to take it down and has 16 sub victorys, it's too risky unless it's for a title match. McGregor would kill his body however.
    Last edited by JoshKnows46; 02-24-16 at 11:28 AM.

JoshKnows46

examples?

I've seen him get hit A LOT because he has no head movement and all but he has NEVER taken any kind of shot that would even begin to imply he has a chin to withstand a real power puncher(someone on lawlers level which he has NEVER fought)

and if his movement is so good why do other fighters have no problem hitting him in the head?
    Watch his fights, he walks through everything he's hit with, he has head movement as well lmao he either has an amazing chin or a really good poker face because nothing has even made him flinch.

Sato
    Sato's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 72

Josh, you got a link to that press conference for Nate/MAc as I dont seem to find it.

JoshKnows46

Chael sonnon twitter

"Did everybody miss the point in Danas announcement? If Connor wins, he's fighting Robbie next."

mirinquads
    Eat my enormous ballsack boys
    mirinquads's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7742

examples?

Fuk man, you're so dumb Brooks. I have never seen you make an intelligent post on this forum ever. Let me break it down for your pants-on-head-type drooling ass.

Mcgregor knows he can eat shots, and his opponents can't eat his. Why would he play around, when he can get in there and exchange and come out on top. If he can do this at +155, is another story.

But If you don't think the shots he ate from Mendes, flush, shows a good chin, I'm not surprised that you're living in a one roomer, eating cat food. Not that I was before, but damn. You dumb *****.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Vaughany

brooks85

^lol hilarious watching this clown try to type an intelligent thought.

"Mcgregor knows he can eat shots, and his opponents can't eat his. Why would he play around, when he can get in there and exchange and come out on top"

truly some of the dumbest logic ever but it is miri so can't even say it is the dumbest thing he has said... it is up there tho

Watch his fights, he walks through everything he's hit with, he has head movement as well lmao he either has an amazing chin or a really good poker face because nothing has even made him flinch.
    lol that isn't a skill especially against fighters with no power... and no he doesn't have head movement. You're either biased or haven't watched his fights.

JoshKnows46

"Mcgregor knows he can eat shots, and his opponents can't eat his. Why would he play around, when he can get in there and exchange and come out on top"

truly some of the dumbest logic ever but it is miri so can't even say it is the dumbest thing he has said... it is up there tho

lol that isn't a skill especially against fighters with no power... and no he doesn't have head movement. You're either biased or haven't watched his fights.
    Yea you're probable right, I haven't watched his fights.

brooks85

Yea you're probable right, I haven't watched his fights.
    well, there ya go. Now you're actually making sense because when you said conor had head movement I got a hearty chuckle. Hey, at least you're not biased. All you have to do now is watch his fights and see his head get hit repeatedly.
    Last edited by brooks85; 02-24-16 at 02:03 PM.

JoshKnows46

well, there ya go. Now you're actually making sense because when you said conor had head movement I got a hearty chuckle. Hey, at least you're not biased. All you have to do now is watch his fights and see his head get hit repeatedly.
    His head gets hit repeatedly, but he doesn't have a great chin, he must suck, i better start watching fights, should I place my bet on diaz now or u think it goes up more?

brooks85

His head gets hit repeatedly, but he doesn't have a great chin, he must suck, i better start watching fights, should I place my bet on diaz now or u think it goes up more?

does diaz have power or is he just like conor's previous competition?

JoshKnows46

does diaz have power or is he just like conor's previous competition?
    Idk, I never watched him either, I'm new to this. Teach me

brooks85

Idk, I never watched him either, I'm new to this. Teach me

well just stick with what you're doing then. Better to be lucky than good.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.
    Vaughany's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8647

Mirin isnt sayin that its a smart thing to do or how somebody should fight - he's simply stating that Conor has chosen to do that in previous fights cos he has no concerns about FW's power and that is a fact....Conor has said that himself, and Kavanagh has alluded to it. Would that work against a WW like Robbie who has legit power - probably not, but that doesnt change the fact that that is what he has done so far and it has worked

bjpenn85
    bjpenn85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16650

Brooks has a point though Miri and Josh. Conor gets hit ALL THE TIME, but he doesnt care. He just walk right through it. But, because he walks right through shots, he still got bad head movement. A good chin doesnt give you good head movement, what the hell is this kind of low life logic?

I do think Conor eats lawler for lunch. All day. Lawler is a garbage, he has lost three fight in a row now against better strikers, good luck beating conor. Good f luck.

brooks85

Quote Originally Posted by Vaughany View Post
    Mirin isnt sayin that its a smart thing to do or how somebody should fight - he's simply stating that Conor has chosen to do that in previous fights cos he has no concerns about FW's power and that is a fact....Conor has said that himself, and Kavanagh has alluded to it. Would that work against a WW like Robbie who has legit power - probably not, but that doesnt change the fact that that is what he has done so far and it has worked

commendable how you guys have each other's back. It is like you guys have some kind of light to shine in the sky when one of you is in trouble.

If that is what miri meant then I don't see what he thinks he is telling me? I already said the exact same stuff. Conor takes a punch to give a punch and has yet to fight someone with lawler's power. And the point was not that conor can't win, it is that it is not a smart fight for him. Win or loss he is going to get clobbered by a guy who can ruin his career.
    Last edited by brooks85; 02-24-16 at 02:51 PM.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

commendable how you guys have each other's back. It is like you guys have some kind of light to shine in the sky when one of you is in trouble.
    so you realise you were wrong then.

brooks85

hit that reply button too soon vaughany lol

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Quote Originally Posted by bjpenn85 View Post
    Brooks has a point though Miri and Josh. Conor gets hit ALL THE TIME, but he doesnt care. He just walk right through it. But, because he walks right through shots, he still got bad head movement. A good chin doesnt give you good head movement, what the hell is this kind of low life logic?

I do think Conor eats lawler for lunch. All day. Lawler is a garbage, he has lost three fight in a row now against better strikers, good luck beating conor. Good f luck.
    not necessarily. FLoyd Mayweather has amazing head movement doesnt he. And if he decided he wanted to throw-down for once and just have a brawl in his next fight that wouldnt mean he suddenly has no head movement. It is all about choice.

Plus its not all about head movement, aside from footwork and angles, judging distance and timing are just as important and there are none better at that than Conor

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

hit that reply button too soon vaughany lol
    que?!

1234 ... Last