JoshKnows46
    JoshKnows46's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2151

Quote Originally Posted by Bert102 View Post
    Well soon find out. I disagree it's not the biggest lock. Kabhib was an easier lock. He fought a regional level fighter with a built up record on short notice 25 pounds over. He missed weight too. Osp is UFC level fighter. Horcher is not.
    Wrong, completly wrong, you will find out soon, horcher is a ufc level fighter. Osp throws arm punches, easy to hit, easy to takedown, no defense or lateral movement, horcher actually stuffed some of kabib takedowns, osp will not be able to,, he could get back up a couple times in the 1st, but he won't stuff any of jones takedowns.

JoshKnows46

Quote Originally Posted by bjpenn85 View Post
    Sure, but im not sure that helps your chin. Thats more of a neurological issue. If i had to guess i will blame increased sensitivity of the trigeminal nerve or perhaps a bunch of other cranial nerves
    Increased stamaina, adrenaline, which increases mindset and recovery time, which makes you more durable, increased muscle stabilizers and neck muscles....just look at big foot before and after PED use, perfect example, look at mir before and after steriod use, makes you close to indestructible in mind and body, your chin is greatly improved by the use of steriods. Anderson got dropped by bisping of all people....

JoshKnows46

Alot is genetic, but steriods will make a poor chin good, a good chin great,and a great chin indestrucable.

Bert102
    Bert102's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1800

Quote Originally Posted by JoshKnows46 View Post
    Wrong, completly wrong, you will find out soon, horcher is a ufc level fighter. Osp throws arm punches, easy to hit, easy to takedown, no defense or lateral movement, horcher actually stuffed some of kabib takedowns, osp will not be able to,, he could get back up a couple times in the 1st, but he won't stuff any of jones takedowns.
    It takes a big man to admit they're wrong. Horcher is not UFC level fighter. He has one fight with a known fighter(Nover).his record is all against regional level cans. He lost that fight with nover a UFC reject. Osp has beaten UFC level Fighters. Respond with facts bro. Quit responding with that spoiled kid style bro.. Jones will win. My point is horcher is a can compared to osp. Here are the fighter horcher has fought. Stephen regman? Jordan Steiner? Alex Ricci?Gabriel miglioni?Mike medrano? L to only known fighter in Phillip never. Ej Brooks? George Sheppard?john Washington?Terrel Hobbs?William Metzz?Steve Franklin??.
    Last edited by Bert102; 04-19-16 at 03:20 PM.

JoshKnows46

It takes a big man to admit they're wrong. Horcher is not UFC level fighter. He has one fight with a known fighter(Nover).his record is all against regional level cans. He lost that fight with nover a UFC reject. Osp has beaten UFC level fighter. Respond with facts bro. Quit responding with that spoiled kid style bro.. Jones will win. My point is hitcher is a can compared to osp.
    I go off of film study, not records or who He fought....what I see is ufc level, and that's a wide level first of all....matchup wise, betting wise, he matched up better with kabib then osp does with jon jones..

Bert102

I go off of film study, not records or who He fought....what I see is ufc level, and that's a wide level first of all....matchup wise, betting wise, he matched up better with kabib then osp does with jon jones..
    I added fighters he fought. Go back and read all the cans he fought..

JoshKnows46

[QUOTE=Bert102;25599389]I added fighters he fought. Go back and read all the cans he fought..[/QUOTE
    Reading comprehension man, I said I am not going off of the fighters and lack of comp he fought, I said I'm judging him by what I see on film, I see him as a ufc level fighter based on what I see. It's my opinion, your basing your opinion on who he fought, your opinion is wrong, also the way you determine if a fighters ufc level is wrong, if a guy doesn't get a chance to prove himself against better comp doesn't determine if he can orcant compete with them, by that logic, no body every who have made it to the ufc...do you get it or are u still confused...

Bert102

Did Connor retire?????? WTF

GunShard
    Invest In Ethereum And Bitcoin
    GunShard's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1812

McGregor forgot that April fool's day was 18 days ago.

Bert102

[QUOTE=JoshKnows46;25599407]
    I added fighters he fought. Go back and read all the cans he fought..[/QUOTE
    Reading comprehension man, I said I am not going off of the fighters and lack of comp he fought, I said I'm judging him by what I see on film, I see him as a ufc level fighter based on what I see. It's my opinion, your basing your opinion on who he fought, your opinion is wrong, also the way you determine if a fighters ufc level is wrong, if a guy doesn't get a chance to prove himself against better comp doesn't determine if he can orcant compete with them, by that logic, no body every who have made it to the ufc...do you get it or are u still confused...
    He lost to the only 2 notable fights he has fought. Bro Do you really think he is better than nover? A guy he lost too? A UFC reject?? You're looking bad..

Bert102

Nate is retiring as well?? WTH..

Beelzebubzy
    Beelzebubzy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5104

Jibbby is retiring.

GunShard
    Invest In Ethereum And Bitcoin
    GunShard's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1812

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11558

Quote Originally Posted by Beelzebubzy View Post
    Jibbby is retiring.

Thor4140
    Thor4140's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22119

Jibbby is retiring.
    In Jibby's defense he did retire ur buddy lol. Anyone can win a one week or month contest if they get hot at the right time. Stupid risk by ur pal.

Beelzebubzy

My dude is good. He prints this money like it's coupons.thisbboard lost one of the few profitable people at this. Fook wrote the book on how to make money on this shit

UncleChael
    Tell 'em UncleChael sent ya
    UncleChael's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1125

I've decided to retire young. Thanks for the cheese. Catch yas later.

CaptChaos145
    CaptChaos145's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1637

It takes a big man to admit they're wrong. Horcher is not UFC level fighter. He has one fight with a known fighter(Nover).his record is all against regional level cans. He lost that fight with nover a UFC reject. Osp has beaten UFC level Fighters. Respond with facts bro. Quit responding with that spoiled kid style bro.. Jones will win. My point is horcher is a can compared to osp. Here are the fighter horcher has fought. Stephen regman? Jordan Steiner? Alex Ricci?Gabriel miglioni?Mike medrano? L to only known fighter in Phillip never. Ej Brooks? George Sheppard?john Washington?Terrel Hobbs?William Metzz?Steve Franklin??.
    Most fighters fight on the regional circuit before making it to the UFC. Aljamain Sterling, Jimmie Rivera, George Sullivan, Pauil Felder, etc... all fought most of the regional fights at CFFC - so did Horcher. Horcher will be solid. He's a hard hitting southpaw that can sprawl and brawl. he just couldn't keep Khabib off of him and no one has been able to yet.

Bert102

Quote Originally Posted by CaptChaos145 View Post
    Most fighters fight on the regional circuit before making it to the UFC. Aljamain Sterling, Jimmie Rivera, George Sullivan, Pauil Felder, etc... all fought most of the regional fights at CFFC - so did Horcher. Horcher will be solid. He's a hard hitting southpaw that can sprawl and brawl. he just couldn't keep Khabib off of him and no one has been able to yet.
    OK let's make a screename wager on his next fight. Agree? I'll take the other guy. In the UFC of course. I have a feeling he won't be back though...
    Last edited by Bert102; 04-20-16 at 05:34 PM.

Bert102

OK let's make a screename wager on his next fight. Agree? I'll take the other guy. In the UFC of course. I have a feeling he won't be back though...
    But if not its Cou. I wanna issue a Challenge to JOshknows for the same bet. Let's do this. This board needs a major shakeup..

Thor4140
    Thor4140's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22119

My dude is good. He prints this money like it's coupons.thisbboard lost one of the few profitable people at this. Fook wrote the book on how to make money on this shit
    He lost not the board. Make a silly bet like that. I saw the worst capper on the net smash someone in a two week contest. Anyone can get hot at the right time

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11558

Quote Originally Posted by Thor4140 View Post
    In Jibby's defense he did retire ur buddy lol. Anyone can win a one week or month contest if they get hot at the right time. Stupid risk by ur pal.
    A month contest betting everyday is a long time to kick ass and toy around with those clowns.. 30 bets... If it was a year contest with 365 bets it would have been the same..

When I need to win I get the win... I needed to get that win against Nunya..

plekz
    plekz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5746

Alot is genetic, but steriods will make a poor chin good, a good chin great,and a great chin indestrucable.
    No it fcking won't are you retarded man? The amount of damage you are able to absorb to your jaw line or temple area have fck all to do with wether you are on steroids or not.

Steroids will help with recover time however after you've been hurt, since you'll be able to push yourself harder during camp and thus develop better overall cardio.

Beelzebubzy

Like I said, the board lost when Nunya left.

plekz
    plekz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5746

Beel

Why did Nunya and MD leave?

CaptChaos145

Horcher will definitely be back. The UFC guaranteed this cause he took the fight on short notice and he fought Khabib. Horcher had nothing to lose and everything to gain in that fight. He was playing with house money. Now they will match him up with another up and comer.

I've watched hundreds of regional fights live cage side my friend. Trust me Horcher is solid. He should have been in the UFC at least a year ago.

Bert102

Quote Originally Posted by CaptChaos145 View Post
    Horcher will definitely be back. The UFC guaranteed this cause he took the fight on short notice and he fought Khabib. Horcher had nothing to lose and everything to gain in that fight. He was playing with house money. Now they will match him up with another up and comer.

I've watched hundreds of regional fights live cage side my friend. Trust me Horcher is solid. He should have been in the UFC at least a year ago.
    Is the wager on? Am confident enough am down. Are you???are you just being an echo chamber?? Got balls?/

Snoman
    Snoman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3828

I've got horcher in his next fight if it's against another up and comer or someone reasonable, and I don't see how it wouldn't be.

Bert102

Quote Originally Posted by Snoman View Post
    I've got horcher in his next fight if it's against another up and comer or someone reasonable, and I don't see how it wouldn't be.
    No. The next fight period I can tell you're not serious though. Move on..

Bert102

He is not ufc level. That's why am gambling on his next fight. Don't give a f who it is.

JoshKnows46

Just ignore that moron, bert.....don't feed the troll....

Bert102

Just ignore that moron, bert.....don't feed the troll....
    Says the scared pussy. Do it bitch. Don't be scared homie.

Bert102

Says the scared pussy. Do it bitch. Don't be scared homie.
    Unless you're ready to bet keep my name out of you're mouth scared puss.

CaptChaos145

Bert I don't make bets when I don't know what the bet is. I think that's reasonable don't you think.
    But if you REALLY want to bet I'll bet you Horcer's next fight is in the UFC. You don't think he will get another UFC fight right?
    Last edited by CaptChaos145; 04-24-16 at 09:20 PM.

Thrilla
    Goater a Legend
    Thrilla's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 17711

EDDIE BRAVO INVITATIONAL 6 is live now on UFC fight pass. Wonder if there were any betting markets for this? Can pm livestream if you want.

http://www.eddiebravoinvitational.com/

First ... 12131415161718 ... Last