Ron_Paul_2012
    Ron_Paul_2012's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3985

In other news MD loses some plays during tomorrow's UFC & WSOF cards. However, all losing bets were still on the "right side". You think I'm joking? Just watch. This trembling maniac has never been on the wrong side of a play ever. Of course he is especially right when his bets lose and the bigger the bet the more he was right.
    Last edited by Ron_Paul_2012; 10-25-13 at 10:55 PM.

MD
    MD's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 254

Quote Originally Posted by Ron_Paul_2012 View Post
    Exactly. This goof just keeps clownin' himself. In other news MD loses some plays during tomorrow's UFC & WSOF cards. However, all losing bets were still on the "right side". You think I'm joking? Just watch. This trembling maniac has never been on the wrong side of a play ever. Of course he is especially right when his bets lose and the bigger the bet the more he was right.
    I may have replied to you with logic a couple of weeks ago, but funnily enough, the degree to which I can take you seriously falls in direct proportion to the loss of your bankroll. In your current bankroll-less state, I can do nothing but smile softly as I caress Will Brooks' tender black lovesausage.

Noleafclover
    Noleafclover's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3010

Pretty disturbing picture. Adult content warning needed.

Ron_Paul_2012

Quote Originally Posted by PunisherIND View Post
    Well as long as we are being totally random.

Perhaps not as interesting or intellectual as your gif of some poor soul getting conked on the noggin' but to each his own.
    Last edited by Ron_Paul_2012; 10-26-13 at 01:14 AM.

The iron sheik
    The iron sheik's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

The screen shot is right there. If you look at the rankings I am 32nd for the year not just one event. And out of thousands. I have been in the top 20 for most of the year. I will start posting my plays as soon as iron geek (the biggest air bettor on this board) starts posting his. There are plenty of people on this board who have never posted. But some really do not need any proof that they are for real. Nunya is real, Wannabet is real, Bigday is real, MD is real & a few other people. I have serious doubts as to whether or not iron geek is anything more than an air bettor. Iron geek is as fake as his blow up girl friend.

I have posted plays. Perhaps you just haven't noticed because I haven't gone 1-12, destroying my entire bankroll in a matter of few hours.

at this point it's hard to decide would it be more embarrassing for you to just leave, or to admit you don't even bet with money and only in these sherdonk leagues a minority here even knows about

Ron_Paul_2012

Quote Originally Posted by The iron sheik View Post
    I have posted plays. Perhaps you just haven't noticed because I haven't gone 1-12, destroying my entire bankroll in a matter of few hours.

at this point it's hard to decide would it be more embarrassing for you to just leave, or to admit you don't even bet with money and only in these sherdonk leagues a minority here even knows about
    I understand what you are really saying iron geek. However, it is important that everyone else on the board know as well. Translation = I truly am an iron geek. I have never posted a screen shot of even a single play (yes it is embarrassing because I realize that everyone knows this as well). I do not play with real money thus I only air bet (I even have a picture of my air pump that I have posted). GAME, SET, MATCH!

The iron sheik
    The iron sheik's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

Dude seriously posted a shertard fantasy screenshot after going 0% on an event, thirteen bets and one favorite won but you couldn't even settle for that, you had to bury that money as well (supposedly, it's pretty obvious you don't even bet)

what a dumb loser

this is getting too embarrassing, you're such a dumb loser you don't even understand how humiliating being you is

PunisherIND
    myles jewry
    PunisherIND's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9625

Well as long as we are being totally random.

Perhaps not as interesting or intellectual as your gif of some poor soul getting conked on the noggin' but to each his own.
    lmao come on RP. you posted a video of ric flair. so i posted a video of rolles gracie doing "the ric flair"

reigle9
    Paint my casket black with a big ass #3
    reigle9's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1053

Hitchens is a can worshiped by idiot stoners.

hobbesITD
    hobbesITD's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by PunisherIND View Post
    Excellent ref action slide right there

First 12