PIT ml

CLE ml

WAS/PIT u9

gl everyone lets get these books for every penny

HardCore
    I Win Some, I Lose Less
    HardCore's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 72

lol i know this looks bad right now but i still like my under i mean the bucs are gonna just flat out go cold eventually. Thats what they do they'll win like 6-2 tops

HardCore
    I Win Some, I Lose Less

interesting night, the fish and stro's win and the redsox and nats and tor lose shouldnt be the other way. I feel like the books gav us today with the dogs that should be favs. I'm scared for tomorrow.

HardCore
    I Win Some, I Lose Less

OFFICIAL REC (7-4)
    Played the under in the col/Mia when the bucs under got ugly. I should've pulled the trigger on the det over like I said in my leans but it's all good Im not gonna complain about 3-1. That makes me (7-4)

HardCore
    I Win Some, I Lose Less

lol i just autobet Zito at +109 at home in game 2gimmi a break its still in SF against a random pitcher no need to cap it, just take the money and kick ya feet up.

RavensFan2k3
    Handicappin' like I'm Trappin'
    RavensFan2k3's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18710

Quote Originally Posted by HardCore View Post
    lol i just autobet Zito at +109 at home in game 2gimmi a break its still in SF against a random pitcher no need to cap it, just take the money and kick ya feet up.
    what about Cinnci in game 1?

HardCore
    I Win Some, I Lose Less

already played that 1 too for the same reason i played game 2. The pitching match-ups in both games are just stupid. Lets make some money off it. Also cant wait to play the under in tomorrows game 4 with Leake.

dilaudid8
    dilaudid8's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 88

Hardcore I like your PITT/CLE/MINN I don't get the lines

HardCore
    I Win Some, I Lose Less

I know i said no ML's but fukk it imma play some more tonight. I have about 4 gms that i really like and i'll do some actual write-ups for them. I havent done a 1 of those in a month lol

HardCore
    I Win Some, I Lose Less

OFFICIAL LEANS 7/23

ATL ml
    Medlan's pitching for his job tonight and thats gotta count for something. Beachy and that rookie who pitched vs the mets earlier this year are suposed to be moved into the rotation. Maholom and Medlan are sposed to be on the chopping block. Fading the mets at home is also money in the bank, their home record is 19-29 lol only the mets. Even the fish have a good home record. Lastly who the fuk is Torres, he's an autofade until proven otherwise.

CIN gm1 SF gm2
    I think both teams already have it in their minds that these games dont matter and we'll settle the score tomorrow when they actually try to put a decent pitching match up on the mound. Just like the Mets gm i'm auto-fading random ass pitchers until proven otherwise.

MIA ml
    the fish will get beat badly tonight probably 6-2 (if the fish can get that much) This is strictly a hedge bet because i have col for the series in a sweet ass series parlay. I have no faith in this play its honeslty just a hedge play.

Just leans i'm looking into some totals as well cause those are my bread and butters. Also like the Indians ml later tonight.

HardCore
    I Win Some, I Lose Less

OFFICIAL PLAYS 7/23

ATL ml

CIN ml

more coming later gl lets get these Fn books

HardCore
    I Win Some, I Lose Less

MORE PLAYS

NYY/TEX u9 1/2

HardCore
    I Win Some, I Lose Less

damn did anybody play the u10 in the rays/sox game sheshh thats looking like the steal of week.

HardCore
    I Win Some, I Lose Less

Very scared for my sf play..reds are flaming hot right now. And WTF is going on in toronto how in the penetrate did they just take the lead

HardCore
    I Win Some, I Lose Less

my under play in the tex gm is all but doomed smfh 4 runs in 1 inning un-fukking beleavable

HardCore
    I Win Some, I Lose Less

i cant beleave Nathan just blew this damn gm...wow my under was in the bag..at least i thought

HardCore
    I Win Some, I Lose Less

damn was too close for comfort. Sandman does it again. This is why i always but the half point for shit like this. Lets Fn go its not juice if it wins.

HardCore
    I Win Some, I Lose Less

OFFICIAL REC (11-5)
    I didnt expect my fish play to actually cash but im happy i hedged it, bye-bye potential $1500 series parlay. Fuk the Rockies even tho i may go big on them tonight smh i just never learn. 4-1 last night, i was scared for my sf play when cin mopped the floor with them in gm 1 but i worked out they way it was sposed to so im happy. Another fuk you to the braves and i hope they dont make the playoffs cause there the most over rated WINNING team in baseball losing teams like tor/angels count. Official leans coming later. Speaking of the Angels i may lay the juice today.

HardCore
    I Win Some, I Lose Less

OFFICIAL PLAYS 7/24

PIT/WAS u7 1/2

TB/BOS u9 1/2(got it last night)

MIA/COL u9 1/2

COL ML

MIL ML

gl tonight everybody lets pound these books like a 5$ hour.

HardCore
    I Win Some, I Lose Less

OFFICIAL REC (16-5)

5-0 last night. The pens in the nats game tried to give me a damn heart attack in the 9th but it ended with a cash thank God. Glade i didnt play the under in the cin/sf game like i wanted too. Also dodged a bullet with the O's game but will probably pound them today. Philly sucks and stl are the best team in baseball i've missed out on easy money the last 48hrs but its all good i dont bet pitcher i cant trust. Official leans coming soon. Stay tuned.

joco
    joco's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8045

worddd im already on 4/5 of ur plays

dilaudid8

Hardcore real nice great job my brother unreal keep that money rolling

HardCore
    I Win Some, I Lose Less

OFFICIAL LEANS 7/25

DET ML
    I think JV throws a gem today after the massacre in KC last week. Plus he's 9-2 vs kc the past 3 years and Peavy couldnt buy a win vs det. I like det today and JV for anything under 180 is a damn steal.

TB ML
    Hellickson is a stud and Lackey's although his stats say he is too, like peavy above cant get a break vs the rays win/lose they tag him up. Some teams just have your number and the rays have lackey's. Plus TB is hot right now just like LA, they're autoplays until further notice.

BAL ML
    Fade Guthrie plain and simple plus Gonzalez is the O's ace this year fukk tilmans overrated ass. I also think that the O's will come out pist after choking last nights gm

NATS ML
    Maybe i'm still loyal to Gio after making me a killing last year but his numbers justify a play hear. Burnett's not hot right now and im sorry but THE NATS ARE FN DUE. I'm probably gonna pound this shit and if it loses just bet double on JZ tomorrow vs the muts and then pound Harvey later that night...no homo that just sounds so bad lol

Just leans, i'll post the Officials in a few gl.

HardCore
    I Win Some, I Lose Less

Also like some totals

DET/CHW o7 1/2

TB/BOS o9

CHC/AZ o8 1/2 (the overs in the desert have been money this week)

HardCore
    I Win Some, I Lose Less

OFFICIAL PLAYS 2/25 REC (16-5)

DET ML

WA/PIT u7 1/2

NYY/TEX u9 1/2 ( got it last night when it opened at 9)

Gl today everybody lets rob these books and for the record the yankee/ranger total is a loss smh its at 7 1/2 right now which means the publics on it and even worse SBR...uh oh

HardCore
    I Win Some, I Lose Less

I dont know which mistake i'm madder at the nats uner play or not playing the over in the tiger game like i said in my lean. I'm probably done for the day. I'm sooooo pist that did 3 parlays today man everytime i do parlays i have bad days but when i have good days i do none, but what ever its all good i've learned a lesson...Its better to be mad about the money you couldve made than be PIST ABOUT THE MONEY YOU LOST. I'm out. oh and F##K VERLANDER WITH AN HIV PATIENT

HardCore
    I Win Some, I Lose Less

oh shit a win. That makes me 1-2 on the day smh its all good OFFICIAL REC (17-7) i'm not complaining.

dilaudid8

Hardcore yeah 1-2 is not a real bad day. don't bet me wrong its not good but it could have been worse going 0-3 today is a new day lets win some money gl

dilaudid8

Hardcore sorry I meant was 1-2 is not a bad day. don't get me wrong. not don't bet me wrong my spelling

HardCore
    I Win Some, I Lose Less

Dont sweat it i type on this site like im texting all the time lol Nobody would ever beleave that i was an A student in english all threw college i can write a paper with the best of them

HardCore
    I Win Some, I Lose Less

I agree 1-2 isnt bad if i just straight bet them and left it alone. I Parlayed the 2 totals and then did another parlay with the 1st 5 unders aswell, thats what put me in the hole. Today im not parlaying anything but my 2 top plays like i do normally. My main play everyday is a 2 team parlay of my best plays. I also parlayed det/bal which F'd me smh NO MORE PARLAYS..lesson learned(or re-learned)

dilaudid8

Hardcore me to I also learned a lesson not to bet my money on shit team's like houston. never will I do that never that was my own fault

HardCore
    I Win Some, I Lose Less

I may go small on the tor rl tonight. Dickey may have 10k's on this shit team tonight. No way in hell would i lay that kind of juice on dickey tho. I know its hou but damn that this isnt the 2012 cy young Dickey.

HardCore
    I Win Some, I Lose Less

Ok ppl yesterday was not a good to put it lightly. Today i'm going back to my roots so i will primarily be doing totals today. Most of them will be unders cause thats my specialty but i do have 2 overs that i may have to pound and 1 of them will be going against the grain but i'm tired of the Kershaw 6 1/2s especially when his team can penetrating put up runs now, Bailey will give up 4 by himself today. My leans are coming soon i got some numbers to run threw.

First 123456 ... Last