Wish I could take all you Bulls haters action this next series. Bulls are way better than the Cs and that series would still be goin on if Pierce dont get thrown in game 1 and Wade dont tackle Rondo after gettin ripped, which obviously led to the nasty elbow. How many shots were even challenged at the rim by the Cs, how many blocks did you see the Bulls get tonight on the road against a basically equally athletic team. I understand how good Lebron and Wade are but after that they have nothing. An undersized center whos garbage starts in Anthony, a terrible back up C in Z, Bosh will be taken out of this series for sure by Noah, Booz, Taj, and Omer. Bogans can hold wade much better than the Cs, Deng can hold Lebron MUCH better than the Cs, and no one will guard Derrik, unless your worried bout Chalmers and Bibby. Real concerned about James Jones and Mike Miller tho.....LOL If anyone hasnt watched Brewer is jus as good as Jones with better D, Korver is better than Miller even tho they both arent great....Bulls in 5 maybe 6. Not even to mention to all the people that dont mention COACHING. One of the first things Derrik said in the press conf is I know Thibs is gonna have a great game plan. Their team D is the same mastermind behind the Cs going to and winning a championship. This team is a force in every facet of the game, Loul got snubbed big time on All NBA defense and he knows it and all of the Bulls team and staff know it, itll show all around.