SharpAngles
    SharpAngles's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1638

Small b flappy needs to get his shady ass over to yismans Thursday special thread and refund 1010 to yis instead of defending some lame rollover flipping and "evening up"

shari91
    shari91's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1689

Anyone who sees someone jacking off SBR aka "evening up", send me a PM. That poster will get permanently banned from playing and you'll get a gift xo
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: SharpAngles, and USCPHILLYGUY

franklee168
    franklee168's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 17005

Since no one wants to say it, I'll call it out. Flipping is for pussies. Isn't the whole point of playing poker is to win other peoples chips?
    Points Awarded:

SharpAngles gave franklee168 16 Betpoint(s) for this post.

franklee168

Quote Originally Posted by shari91 View Post
    Anyone who sees someone jacking off SBR aka "evening up", send me a PM. That poster will get permanently banned from playing and you'll get a gift xo
    Bye bye tit man. It's only a matter of time now.

shari91

Quote Originally Posted by franklee168 View Post
    Since no one wants to say it, I'll call it out. Flipping is for pussies. Isn't the whole point of playing poker is to win other peoples chips?
    I've always said it and that's why I'll never go to bat in any matter - even not related to poker - for any poster I've seen flip. We could have a big conversation about a poster behind the scenes and if I know you're a flipper, I'll sink you. I'd rather they be banned and gone or at least banished in the good books aka I'll never do you a favour or give you the benefit of the doubt than me ever stick up for them. Either learn how to play poker or stop playing. Flipping is the equivalent of scamming... both the result of jackoffs who aren't good enough to manage a rollover properly.

BeerDog99
    BeerDog99's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 177

Quote Originally Posted by tradeout View Post
    why is this bothering you?

and how do you know it is 'even up' and not a gift?
    Quote Originally Posted by bobbywaves View Post

Exactly, it shouldn't bother him considering he doesn't flip. Those Canadian grapes must be sour.

He doesn't know if it's a gift, he's making assumptions.
    The reason I raise it is because as Optional notes, I think it is unfair to the site for this to be happening. Doing this goes against the reason for allowing this.

It has nothing to do with sour grapes, I care about the viability of the poker program SBR puts on and what you and Tradeout (and apparently PO69) are doing lessens the viability.

I am not making assumptions, I saw it in the chat you two confirming the even-up amount. And before you make some stupid comment about me wasting time watching you, I opened up the table, saw you two flipping, I switched windows and forgot about it. When I went back, I saw the chat between you two.
    Points Awarded:

SharpAngles gave BeerDog99 90 Betpoint(s) for this post.

franklee168

Quote Originally Posted by BeerDog99 View Post
    The reason I raise it is because as Optional notes, I think it is unfair to the site for this to be happening. Doing this goes against the reason for allowing this.

It has nothing to do with sour grapes, I care about the viability of the poker program SBR puts on and what you and Tradeout (and apparently PO69) are doing lessens the viability.

I am not making assumptions, I saw it in the chat you two confirming the even-up amount. And before you make some stupid comment about me wasting time watching you, I opened up the table, saw you two flipping, I switched windows and forgot about it. When I went back, I saw the chat between you two.
    Cricket time for the flippers.

shari91

Quote Originally Posted by BeerDog99 View Post

Thank you. Once this is verified, appropriate action will be taken with these posters.

Absolutely disgusting. And then we have people cry about perks and the Bash, etc. It's thieves like this who ruin it for everyone.

franklee168

Exactly, it shouldn't bother him considering he doesn't flip. Those Canadian grapes must be sour.

He doesn't know if it's a gift, he's making assumptions.
    I seem to remember a gift transaction between a few guys that you objected to. I wonder if I can find the link? I think it involved your 92k points?

franklee168

Quote Originally Posted by shari91 View Post
    Thank you. Once this is verified, appropriate action will be taken with these posters.

Absolutely disgusting. And then we have people cry about perks and the Bash, etc. It's thieves like this who ruin it for everyone.
    Oh dam!

SBR Forum
    SBR Forum's Avatar Administrator
    Betpoints: 993425

Quote Originally Posted by RudyRuetigger View Post
    correct, if you "even up" after, its an auto ban
    The whole point of poker points and ring games is not to generate rake firstly. We make a nominal amount. It's to encourage more users to play poker with one another and have a good time. Flipping to coast through a rollover and then settling up after not only defeats the purpose of this, it is against the spirit of the program, and from this point forward we will begin issuing warnings for this activity.

If you want to flip to legitimately flip, that's OK, but don't then go and make an adjustment with your points nullifying the flip to breeze through rollover. We appreciate you guys for bringing this up.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: SharpAngles, and BeerDog99

SharpAngles

Shari on absolute fire today. You go girl!!!

franklee168

It is? Then please explain why haven't I been banned?

Under what authority are you speaking on SBR's behalf Rudy?

Even if SBR were to side with you & BD, there couldn't be any retroactive bans when there wasn't any rule in place.

SBR's silence on this non issue, speaks volumes about the OP's nonsense.
    I didn't know you had so much pull here. You called them out, they came! Good job.

playersonly69
    playersonly69's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 142

Beerdog, just because I said that it was OK on the first page to even up DOESNT mean that I have ever done it!

I have NEVER evened up with anyone. I just didnt see anything wrong with it the way that it was worded.

Heck yesterday I rolled over my 250 poker points into 1000 points and not a point was sent out. Hell check my point history and the only points going out to another poster are for my loan

playersonly69

And beerdog, I am one of the FEW posters who plays at the 3/6 or 5/10 games on a regular basis. NO ONE flips on those tables. Last night we were playing at the 3/6 as a matter of fact when I went from 250 to 1000 points after roll. Well I played for about 10 minutes or 20 minutes after completing roll as well. I was on a "roll" so I continued to play and actually lost 200 points from my high

SBR Forum
    SBR Forum's Avatar Administrator
    Betpoints: 993425

Quote Originally Posted by playersonly69 View Post
    And beerdog, I am one of the FEW posters who plays at the 3/6 or 5/10 games on a regular basis. NO ONE flips on those tables. Last night we were playing at the 3/6 as a matter of fact when I went from 250 to 1000 points after roll. Well I played for about 10 minutes or 20 minutes after completing roll as well. I was on a "roll" so I continued to play and actually lost 200 points from my high
    This type of activity is what's killing ring game participation. Let's weed it out and tar & feather whomever has been responsible moving forward. Whatever has happened to this point is water under the bridge, but let's keep playing and hopefully attract more to come join us at the ring tables and MTT's. More participation will equal bigger contests in the future.

JAKEPEAVY21
    JAKEPEAVY21's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 47501

Beerdog, just because I said that it was OK on the first page to even up DOESNT mean that I have ever done it!

I have NEVER evened up with anyone. I just didnt see anything wrong with it the way that it was worded.

Heck yesterday I rolled over my 250 poker points into 1000 points and not a point was sent out. Hell check my point history and the only points going out to another poster are for my loan

shari91

I didn't know you had so much pull here. You called them out, they came! Good job.
    The worst thing to ever do - especially when you're a thief -is to call our staff out. We may not reply in every thread directed to us, as to be frank the majority are rather inane, but when you want to talk about theft and fraud, they now got not only me but the big gun SBR Forum. Good friggin luck in the future because now we've decided to read every poker log every day and pay special attention to the scammers in here.

In the future I suggest people don't call for us passive aggressively. Especially if you're a known ratbag.

playersonly69

Well Jake just last night my required rollover was 750 points. I stopped at 1284 points rolled. I forgot to mention that I stopped because no one else was at my table by that point.

How often have you EVER gone that far above a rollover? And you win 375 and 600 points all of the time but I am not sure that I have EVER seen you at the 5/10 game when I am there. ANd you can buy into the 5/10 game for 200 points.

You laugh and yet the way you roll and play ring game poker here is only to complete rollover. I will play just for the hell of it at the 5/10 table when I have the points

BeerDog99
    BeerDog99's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 177

Thanks Shari and SBR Forum. I really agree with Post #46. I have no problems with flipping as it is legitimate way to gamble and it is done live and online.

That all said, I like the Poker community that has been built here and I enjoy the stress free poker and chat with a lot of posters. Its not perfect but there are a lot of really good people here and I want this to continue and hopefully expand. Skirting the rules and intents of the program just hurts all of us.

USCPHILLYGUY
    HORSES MODERATOR
    USCPHILLYGUY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29335

PO69 weren't you suspended once already for doing this very thing

Then you make a comment saying you think its ok do to this?

Shari ban this clown for good and I'll take you shopping at the Louis Vuitton Shop at the HardRock - ALL ON ME

JAKEPEAVY21
    JAKEPEAVY21's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 47501

Well Jake just last night my required rollover was 750 points. I stopped at 1284 points rolled. I forgot to mention that I stopped because no one else was at my table by that point.

How often have you EVER gone that far above a rollover? And you win 375 and 600 points all of the time but I am not sure that I have EVER seen you at the 5/10 game when I am there. ANd you can buy into the 5/10 game for 200 points.

You laugh and yet the way you roll and play ring game poker here is only to complete rollover. I will play just for the hell of it at the 5/10 table when I have the points
    not sure what you are trying to say but I have nothing to hide while you seem to be trying to cover your bases in a desperate manner.

I don't often play 5-10 because I know my strengths and weaknesses and I am fully aware that I'm a below average cash/ring game player...that said, i have played in the past but not for quite awhile.

USCPHILLYGUY
    HORSES MODERATOR

Quote Originally Posted by JAKEPEAVY21 View Post
    not sure what you are trying to say but I have nothing to hide while you seem to be trying to cover your bases in a desperate manner.

I don't often play 5-10 because I know my strengths and weaknesses and I am fully aware that I'm a below average cash/ring game player...that said, i have played in the past but not for quite awhile.

Guys an angle shooting moron - shouldn't even be a question the guy should be banned

playersonly69

Well jake laughed at my statement where I play at the 3/6 tables and dont only play to complete rollover.

I just wanted to point out on the last 2 rollovers that I went well above and beyond the required rollover before leaving the table. That doesnt happen that often with other posters

SharpAngles

Small man "rat bag" (<3 Shari) still hasn't shipped yisman the points for a Dallas misgrade yesterday. The way that clown cherishes his points I have 0.0% doubt he saw he was 1010 extra by this morning and choose to make yisman wait, or perhaps he's just planning on stuffing since his flipping world seems to be crashing down around him?

playersonly69

I havent heard about whatever you are talking about now sharpangles. So bobby is keeping points that were sent due to a misgrade???

He should forever be banned from placing bets in the sports forum if he has seen the mistake and not sent the points back. Certainly he just didnt notice it. And I dont like taking up for bobbywaves in anything but I dont see him stealing points like this

USCPHILLYGUY
    HORSES MODERATOR

I havent heard about whatever you are talking about now sharpangles. So bobby is keeping points that were sent due to a misgrade???

He should forever be banned from placing bets in the sports forum if he has seen the mistake and not sent the points back. Certainly he just didnt notice it. And I dont like taking up for bobbywaves in anything but I dont see him stealing points like this
    PO calling out his fellow flipper

cant make this shit up

playersonly69

i hate bobbywaves. No one dislikes him more than me i dont think. get it right usc.

Hell i join bobby's tables all of the time if i see him flipping. i put an end to the flipping at that time. He must flip real early in the morning now though because i havent seen him play in a while

USCPHILLYGUY
    HORSES MODERATOR

i hate bobbywaves. No one dislikes him more than me i dont think. get it right usc.

Hell i join bobby's tables all of the time if i see him flipping. i put an end to the flipping at that time. He must flip real early in the morning now though because i havent seen him play in a while
    ok but correct me if I'm wrong....were you or were you not banned for a period of time for doing the exact same thing

SharpAngles

For the record ratbag has paid in full on his misgraded bet. If I call someone out I'll call myself out when they've made it right. One more poster owes but he is not a shady ratbag as far as I can tell so he gets the benefit of the doubt IMO and it's between him and yis.

Quote Originally Posted by USCPHILLYGUY View Post
    ok but correct me if I'm wrong....were you or were you not banned for a period of time for doing the exact same thing
    I believe you're right philly so SBR should stay consistent.
    Last edited by SharpAngles; 11-25-16 at 02:43 PM.

bobbywaves
    bobbywaves's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 960

Quote Originally Posted by SharpAngles View Post
    Small b flappy needs to get his shady ass over to yismans Thursday special thread and refund 1010 to yis instead of defending some lame rollover flipping and "evening up"
    Yis has been refunded. I didn't notice mistake until you mentioned it, as no PM was sent by Yis.

Unlike you, I don't spend every minute of my day on this forum.

SharpAngles

Well obviously booby you spend all your minutes on the poker client

bobbywaves

Cricket time for the flippers.
    Think again.

bobbywaves

Quote Originally Posted by SBR Forum View Post
    If you want to flip to legitimately flip, that's OK, but don't then go and make an adjustment with your points nullifying the flip to breeze through rollover. We appreciate you guys for bringing this up.
    Understood... For the record, I never request to settle up afterwards, as I prefer gambling & whoever wins a flip session, wins it. Anyone who flips with me can attest to this fact. Over an extended amount of time, win & loss flip sessions tend to even out anyway. I even tried explaining this to other flippers who insisted on evening out, but gave in to their demand as I didn't see an actual rule against it. But now that it's been specifically addressed that flipping's ok & evening out isn't ok, I have no problem abiding by SBR rules as always.

But to be called a thief & a scammer just for flipping is absolutely ludicrous, especially when SBR brass confirms it's ok. What do people think calling all ins preflop in ring games is? That's flipping folks. Happens all the time in ring games, just not consistently. Just because I consider my time valuable & prefer not to spend hours trying to complete one rollover, I should be labeled a thief & a scammer?

I still play Omaha hi/lo ring games with my lower rolls, as I enjoy it & wish Omaha was offered 7 days/week. Many others can attest to seeing me play Omaha hi/lo ring games. People who say flippers have no poker skills are laughable. Yet somehow I have the most daily cashes this year & over the last 4 years by "having no poker skills." Having the most cashes is precisely the reason why I have the most rollovers to complete. I sincerely apologize that I don't want to spend hours trying to complete just one roll, if that somehow offends anyone.

Anyway, that sums up my feelings about the topic & many thanks for addressing the flipping issue.
    Last edited by bobbywaves; 11-25-16 at 04:08 PM.

playersonly69

USC,

I was not suspended for the same thing as flipping. What I did was something else that didnt involve flipping at all. But I am not going to explain it since I was asked not to do so since it could still be done today. It is best that others just not even know that it was an option to them. But there were no points sent after the sessions either though and no flipping. It is just an alternative way of doing it.

First 123 Last