Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

Kockn, are you on the juice?

I sense a strong element of roid rage in your posts towards jake......

BiTeMe UsAdOj
    Profundity
    BiTeMe UsAdOj's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 716

Quote Originally Posted by konck View Post
    Hello....when I made this thread I was on the cnfederates top 7 Havnt cashed since
    Easy explanation: You blow @ poker... An ABC level 1 simpleton
    You've never distinguished yourself in ANY poker series here... EVER

No coincidence the same guys always show up on Top over & over & over again... that's how poker works in the long run, numbnut.

You'd know that if you were any good @ poker... but you suck. So... your feeble mind has to make excuses for you not being good enough. It's what all you guys that suck @ poker do. konck = poker-excuse-making-suckass-simpleton 101

hahahahhhah not that I give 2 shits
    It's obvious to all you care very much and it's killing you
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: JAKEPEAVY21

Auto Donk

Quote Originally Posted by BiTeMe UsAdOj View Post

It's obvious to all you care very much and it's killing you
    I think it might just be the juice, and accompany small nads, that have him all wound up here.......

konck
    Listen the toilet is flushing
    konck's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2311

Quote Originally Posted by JAKEPEAVY21 View Post
    keep grasping for straws konck n ballser...I can handle myself just fine just don't like weirdos knowing where they can find me..
    Whatever puss you cant say where you work you cant say which bash you attended ....but you can handle yourself lol
    Fukin Fake f\*g

konck
    konck's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Auto Donk View Post
    Kockn, are you on the juice?

I sense a strong element of roid rage in your posts towards jake......
    Yea I use deer antler

Auto Donk

Yea I use deer antler
    does that shit work? I've got 98 sets of horns around my house from hunting deer since 1978, i might grind up some of the less impressive racks if it gives me more stamina, more energy, and even rage, which can be helpful at times........

BiTeMe UsAdOj
    Profundity

Yea I use deer antler
    Figured as much

And before your BF inserts it in your anus, do you lube up?... or go all dry a la commando style?

Google sure knows kocker's secrets... First returned image result!

https://www.google.com/search?q=SBR+...ed=0CAYQ_AUoAQ

Auto Donk

Quote Originally Posted by BiTeMe UsAdOj View Post
    Figured as much

And before your BF inserts it in your anus, do you lube up?... or go all dry a la commando style?

Google sure knows kocker's secrets... First returned image result!

https://www.google.com/search?q=SBR+...ed=0CAYQ_AUoAQ
    holy fkin' shit, biteme, you need to post a 25 pt font size warning to us all before posting that f'n link about the dangers of actually opening it.....

that pulled up a cadre of the most disturbing images ever assembled on one page.........

penetrate, I'm loggin' out and going to take a shower to get that shit off me......

konck
    konck's Avatar SBR PRO

does that shit work? I've got 98 sets of horns around my house from hunting deer since 1978, i might grind up some of the less impressive racks if it gives me more stamina, more energy, and even rage, which can be helpful at times........
    http://www.nutronicslabs.com/product...FUWRHwodxLADGA really good stuff not a roid though buy it from this place it comes from NZ 3 sprays a day under the tongue

konck
    konck's Avatar SBR PRO

BiTeMe UsAdOj SBR MVP

View Post

still have this but I guess he is mad im calling his man a puss (both confirmed fakes both have won 5k prizes here)

BiTeMe UsAdOj
    Profundity

holy fkin' shit, biteme, you need to post a 25 pt font size warning to us all before posting that f'n link about the dangers of actually opening it.....

that pulled up a cadre of the most disturbing images ever assembled on one page.........

penetrate, I'm loggin' out and going to take a shower to get that shit off me......
    That's what happens when konck is involved in *anything*... disgusting shit follows

Look closely @ this DNA profile of konck I obtained from the Clark County authorities via the Freedom of Information Act:
    (take special note of the bottom line sequencing)

Proof positive, right there ^^... science never lies

TheAntFather
    Enlightenment
    TheAntFather's Avatar Become A Pro!

Yea im not a fake cok employee who can sit a cuss in poker and keep chat you dik sukin fuk
    Tell me where you work you fake pussy
    Hahhha No PMs for FakeJake lol
    Jake is a lil pussy that does talk shit. I would go to vegas with you and light this lil bitchs world up. Also, I have never seen anyone constantly get it all in with the worst hand and always suckout on the other person. 2 outs or 3 outs, it's coming for him automatically.

TheAntFather
    Enlightenment

Quote Originally Posted by no1here View Post
    Jake is a jerk that can't handle some one being better then him, lives in Vegas having golden opportunity and still hasn't succeeded.
    I agree on the jerk part 100%. If this puss really lives in vegas and plays poker on this site; he is truly pathetic.

konck
    konck's Avatar SBR PRO

BiTeMe UsAdOj SBR MVP

View Post

Dude that is on thing that will never change.
    Guys 100% sbr Bennybignuts tells me he is a fat slob too
    I got to see your knock sbr search list when Donk reposted it....thanks I liked it

konck
    konck's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by TheAntFather View Post
    Jake is a lil pussy that does talk shit. I would go to vegas with you and light this lil bitchs world up. Also, I have never seen anyone constantly get it all in with the worst hand and always suckout on the other person. 2 outs or 3 outs, it's coming for him automatically.
    Not looking to hurt him just want him to stop the farce

TheAntFather
    Enlightenment

Quote Originally Posted by no1here View Post
    downsouth is a jerk also
    This guy is one of the biggest jerkoffs on this site. He tries to act classy, but he's still a bitch in my book. I remember a couple of months ago he said he was going to talk to samball9 and other moderators to get me banned. oooh..scary tough guy..he had me shivering there.lol..he was trying hard to get me kicked out of his fairy tale land because I supposedly angered the princess that much..just a lil bitch if you ask me.

downsouth
    Bobbywaves is a stiff
    downsouth's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 25123

This guy is one of the biggest jerkoffs on this site. He tries to act classy, but he's still a bitch in my book. I remember a couple of months ago he said he was going to talk to samball9 and other moderators to get me banned. oooh..scary tough guy..he had me shivering there.lol..he was trying hard to get me kicked out of his fairy tale land because I supposedly angered the princess that much..just a lil bitch if you ask me.

Dipshit if I wanted to ban you a couple months ago I could have done it myself(let me know if you need me to explain it to you). I swear, just because you spent a little while locked up you act like it is now a requirement to be a moron. I couldn't care less if you were here, there or any other place you decide to spread you brokedikk begging routine around here or any other forum.

And you can talk about my fairy tale land all you want. You may want to look into one yourself. I'd wager if we stack my life and your life side by side anyone with a semi-functioning brain would choose mine. Your such a brokedick scumbag you have to resort to stealing $100 bucks from people thru the old transfer me money on 5Dimes scam. So here you sit calling me a bitch when your such a deadbeat you cannot even support your own losing habit. So get your "hustle" on and see who you can scrub $100 from next time you degenerate piece of trash, I'm sure if you try hard enough someone will throw you a few coins.
    Points Awarded:

USCPHILLYGUY gave downsouth 5 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: USCPHILLYGUY

downsouth
    Bobbywaves is a stiff

Only way he is going with you Konck is if you float him the funds for the ticket and maybe a few bucks to hit the tables with on the way. He swears he is good for it he is just waiting on some funds to come in.

JAKEPEAVY21
    JAKEPEAVY21's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 47523

All the brokedikk losers and lunatics coming out in force against me in one thread scamfather, konck n balls and no1home..where is toughone? late to the party I guess

scamfather you could not hold my jock at the poker tables suhn...I'm so bad and get it in bad everytime and get lucky yet somehow for a couple of years straight I'm at the top or near the top of the rankings here...Oh, I guess it must be the corrupt software Whatever helps you sleep at night you deadbeat jailbird loser.

Konck n balls, I told you I was at the last bash in Vegas...that must be too difficult for your pea brain to figure out but it was documented here at SBR..go dig it up if you are that interested...many posters can confirm this including milwaukee mike, downsouth, tatddy, lv herbie, fishhead, bobbyfk, no1home, bracerman, joevig, papertrail, kidkonggolf and a slew of others.
    Last edited by JAKEPEAVY21; 06-17-15 at 12:49 PM.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Auto Donk

Auto Donk

yep, as much as the Golden Boy steamrolls the table, I've seen enough evidence on sbr, and damn near got to play a little poker with him myself my last trip in vegas, to feel as confident in saying he's the real deal as I am confident to say he will kick my ass no matter what cards we are holding the next time we are all in preflop on sbr!

Don't fuk with the Golden Boy!

konck
    konck's Avatar SBR PRO

All the brokedikk losers and lunatics coming out in force against me in one thread scamfather, konck n balls and no1home..where is toughone? late to the party I guess

scamfather you could not hold my jock at the poker tables suhn...I'm so bad and get it in bad everytime and get lucky yet somehow for a couple of years straight I'm at the top or near the top of the rankings here...Oh, I guess it must be the corrupt software Whatever helps you sleep at night you deadbeat jailbird loser.

Konck n balls, I told you I was at the last bash in Vegas...that must be too difficult for your pea brain to figure out but it was documented here at SBR..go dig it up if you are that interested...many posters can confirm this including milwaukee mike, downsouth, tatddy, lv herbie, fishhead, bobbyfk, no1home, bracerman, joevig, papertrail, kidkonggolf and a slew of others.
    Oh good Ill check with MM if he met you ill know your real an will be at the next Vegas bash lol

TheAntFather
    Enlightenment

Quote Originally Posted by downsouth View Post
    Dipshit if I wanted to ban you a couple months ago I could have done it myself(let me know if you need me to explain it to you). I swear, just because you spent a little while locked up you act like it is now a requirement to be a moron. I couldn't care less if you were here, there or any other place you decide to spread you brokedikk begging routine around here or any other forum.

And you can talk about my fairy tale land all you want. You may want to look into one yourself. I'd wager if we stack my life and your life side by side anyone with a semi-functioning brain would choose mine. Your such a brokedick scumbag you have to resort to stealing $100 bucks from people thru the old transfer me money on 5Dimes scam. So here you sit calling me a bitch when your such a deadbeat you cannot even support your own losing habit. So get your "hustle" on and see who you can scrub $100 from next time you degenerate piece of trash, I'm sure if you try hard enough someone will throw you a few coins.
    Sure buddy.. Angry much? We can talk about how supposedly great you are online or real life or whatever your talking about. I'd guess you still ain't shit and never will be with all that online boasting you do trying to prove it.lol. But, you're still a lil whiny bitch and I don't give a fk what you coulda done to ban me or what not. You think I'm scared of a pussy made bitch like you? I'd cremate you if I seen you on the street lil bitch. That's a fact fkin scrub.

TheAntFather
    Enlightenment

Sure fkin scrub. You ain't shit. You couldn't hold my jock on any poker table. I have 4 Wsop cashes, you might cash on sbr's flawed shitty poker site that allows you to win. But, you're not no real poker player and would get demolished playing real poker or live poker. You can boast all you want on how good you are on Sbr poker? That's fkin pathetic and laughable..fkin scrub.

downsouth
    Bobbywaves is a stiff

Sure buddy.. Angry much? We can talk about how supposedly great you are online or real life or whatever your talking about. I'd guess you still ain't shit and never will be with all that online boasting you do trying to prove it.lol. But, you're still a lil whiny bitch and I don't give a fk what you coulda done to ban me or what not. You think I'm scared of a pussy made bitch like you? I'd cremate you if I seen you on the street lil bitch. That's a fact fkin scrub.

Yes, scam man, Im angry, you got me. So angry pretty sure starting to turn green. What could I possibly have to be angry about? Some broke ass bottom level scammer said something mean about me? Give me a break kiddo, your trash and most people in this world couldn't give a crap what some low life thinks of them.

And as far as my life, never boasted or claimed to be shit. My only claim was in comparison to you my life was substantially better. And you know its true, come on man. You have to resort to stealing a few dollars here, scamming a few bucks there, and whatever else you can scrounge up in an attempt to get by. Face it kid, you've lost at life, drawing dead.

And I gotta say you've got that low rent 18 year old internet tough guy routine down to a science. I read it and really picture you in some single wide hammering away on your phone/keyboard about what a badass you are. Maybe lose the wannabe thug/internet gangster mentality and it might help you avoid things like prison, maybe get a real job. I'm sure you wont understand so will just chalk it up to natural selection.

So now come back, tell me how much ass you kick, how you would "cremate" me or whatever other trash you'll spill going forth.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: BiTeMe UsAdOj

downsouth
    Bobbywaves is a stiff

Sure fkin scrub. You ain't shit. You couldn't hold my jock on any poker table. I have 4 Wsop cashes, you might cash on sbr's flawed shitty poker site that allows you to win. But, you're not no real poker player and would get demolished playing real poker or live poker. You can boast all you want on how good you are on Sbr poker? That's fkin pathetic and laughable..fkin scrub.

4 WSOP cashes and stilll have to resort to scamming $100 off guys on the internet trying to help you out. I'll assume they must have been very minor cashes and like always in your life you were too stupid to do anything productive with the cash.

JAKEPEAVY21

congrats on your 4 cashes in wsop circuit events..that makes you better? I'm sure in your marble sized brain it makes sense. I cash in tournaments weekly out here but I'm not stupid enough to give my real name on here I'm not boasting, just stating the facts since you called me out.

JAKEPEAVY21

Oh good Ill check with MM if he met you ill know your real an will be at the next Vegas bash lol
    konck yourself out..I met with him last time he visited Vegas as well...if there ever is another bash in Vegas, I'll be there again.

JAKEPEAVY21

embarrassed and ashamed that I somehow forgot beerdog and sinmiedo on this esteemed list
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: BeerDog99, and sinmiedo

konck
    konck's Avatar SBR PRO

Ok checked with MilwMike he said he met you a couple of years ago .....good with me thread over

sinmiedo
    sinmiedo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 369

• VegasVixen[COLOR=#102446 !important]Update your status

SBR PROJoin Date: 09-04-10
      Betpoints: 36

Message Me
      [/COLOR]
      VV's 2012 Bash Attendees Awards

Originally posted on 08/22/2012:

Without Further Ado… The 2012 Bash Atendees Awards Go To:
      • Prettiest Man: Paco. Hands down the prettiest man I’ve ever met. (Sorry Opie)
      • Most Disciplined: Beerdog. The guy got felted (twice?) in the Binions game. Steamed it off quietly & took it like a man. Didn’t go digging for a reload. Very disciplined!
      • Most Willing to Help A Fellow Degen: no1here. Guy came to the rescue when he saw us go 0 for 27-ish in horses. Not only capped a race for us but even bought us a ticket!
      • Most Sarcastic: Blondie. She knows why!
      • Most Entertaining: Loshak. You’ve never played poker until you’ve played with him. This guy’s got moves I’ve never seen or dreamed of! Not only that, but he stayed in the game until 7am when he had to catch a plane!
      • Horniest: Zeta. This guy wastes no time. He was asking me to go clubbing & trying to get my digits within 14 seconds of being introduced. Props to him for the effort…
      • Most Wired: BeermanKirk. Don’t know what this guy was on but next time we’re grinding an all-nite poker session I want some! This guy was NONSTOP!
      • Most Thoughtful: JustinPeavy. For the special gift he gave me.
      • The Coolest. Papertrail. Enuf said.
      • Most Fun to Shoot Craps With: TexasMickey. He learned quickly to bet WITH the girl if she has the dice. Overall great guy who had my back… thank you!
      • Most Bad Beats: Tatddy. Not only did this guy take 3 horrific beats all-in with the best of it, his villains then proceeded to give him lectures/poker lessons. Unfcknreal.
      • Sharpest: Justin7. Guy’s a genius. The 10 minutes I spent discussing capping with him made the whole trip worthwhile. Thank you for sharing Justin!
      • Creepiest: Cappy. Guy’s got a drunk smile of a serial killer. Plus he brought a huge-ass camera to the poker game & proceeded to take like 32 pics of me. (It’s all good Cappy)..
      • Guy I Want On My Side In a Dark Alley: KingMayan. BigDay a close 2nd!
      • Most Feared In Poker: Sinmiedo. Mr. “No Fear” did us the favor of leaving our Binions SBR game so he wouldn’t take all of our $$. He then demonstrated his prowess the next day in the SBR tourney forever sealing his place in SBR poker infamy.
      • Happiest For No Particular Reason: Bracerman. Guy’s always smiling & happy…
      • Least Appreciated: Sam9Ball. This guy gets it done day & night. Parties, pizzas, prizes; Sam makes it happen… Thank you Sam!
      • Biggest Night Owl: LVHerbie. Ever need a poker friend in Vegas this is your guy. He will grind til dawn, just don’t ever expect him to be anywhere before noon!
      • Most Likely To Make it BIG: RyanLeafOfBets. Not sure why, but I see big things in this guy’s future. Not to mention, upon learning I’m a points whore he immediately shipped me some. Thanks Leafer!

And Finally the award for OVERALL POSTER OF THE 2012 SBR BASH goes to…(drumroll)…
      KINGKONGGOLF
      This guy has it all. Super-sharp bettor. Awesome poker player. Super-fun to hang around and would do anything for a friend, (even if he’s only known you for an hour). In all seriousness, I’m so glad I met you Keith, and I know many other posters feel the same!

Congrats to all the winners & I can’t wait to meet more of you next year!

Auto Donk

man, i would never mess with Sinmiedo.....

he scares me just with the way he bets in the sbr poker room........

nice work, sin.....

USCPHILLYGUY
    HORSES MODERATOR
    USCPHILLYGUY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29335

man, i would never mess with Sinmiedo.....

he scares me just with the way he bets in the sbr poker room........

nice work, sin.....
    I sat 2seats away from him at the bash poker tourney. No surprise I was out of there in 35 mins!!! Sin's the man

sinmiedo

Hey guys, I posted that thread, because someone doubted about Jake been part of the las vegas bash a few years ago.
    Jake , like many others mentioned in the posts are great people, and i m disgusted when attacks like this happens in our community.
    best regards
    sinmiedo
    PS thanks for + the comments
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 3 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: USCPHILLYGUY, BeerDog99, and JAKEPEAVY21

USCPHILLYGUY
    HORSES MODERATOR
    USCPHILLYGUY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29335

Quote Originally Posted by sinmiedo View Post
    Hey guys, I posted that thread, because someone doubted about Jake been part of the las vegas bash a few years ago.
    Jake , like many others mentioned in the posts are great people, and i m disgusted when attacks like this happens in our community.
    best regards
    sinmiedo
    PS thanks for + the comments
    Sin you are right. It's sad that people can't get along and take this forum for what it's worth, a place to trade sports betting & poker strategy. Though I didn't talk to many at the bash, those I did speak with (trip - BW - Sin - Mpash - Sbrman23 - I'm sure I've forgotten a few) were great guys and it was a pleasure meeting them. Having to read all the bullshit Antfather and others spew here really shows the type of people they are.

sinmiedo

Quote Originally Posted by USCPHILLYGUY View Post
    Sin you are right. It's sad that people can't get along and take this forum for what it's worth, a place to trade sports betting & poker strategy. Though I didn't talk to many at the bash, those I did speak with (trip - BW - Sin - Mpash - Sbrman23 - I'm sure I've forgotten a few) were great guys and it was a pleasure meeting them. Having to read all the bullshit Antfather and others spew here really shows the type of people they are.
    i would like to see any of this 400 pds 6'8" big guys behind the keyboard to take Connan's Challange!!!!!!!!!!!!! he was one of the funiest guy i ever met at the bash, he was training for wrestling and was looking for someone to fight him.

First 123 Last