sweep's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2457

SharpAngles
    SharpAngles's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1638

Variance is a bitch

Ra77er
    Ra77er's Avatar Become A Pro!

F'n bullsh1t is rigged. Sick an tired of these luckbox wannbe poker players here at SBRigged hitting 2 otters on the river. Like this Bitedome guy, he catches everything he needs all the f'n time at these ring games....ITS BULLCRAP guy is on the jojo show everyday obviously somehing is fishy here . I play tight as a rock and only get it in with premium hands and he calls 6x raises with 27off OFF course he catches what he needs such f'n bullcrack.
    Points Awarded:

BiTeMe UsAdOj gave Ra77er 6 Betpoint(s) for this post.

BiTeMe UsAdOj gave Ra77er 9 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: BiTeMe UsAdOj

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

Quote Originally Posted by Ra77er View Post
    F'n bullsh1t is rigged. Sick an tired of these luckbox wannbe poker players here at SBRigged hitting 2 otters on the river. Like this Bitedome guy, he catches everything he needs all the f'n time at these ring games....ITS BULLCRAP guy is on the jojo show everyday obviously somehing is fishy here . I play tight as a rock and only get it in with premium hands and he calls 6x raises with 27off OFF course he catches what he needs such f'n bullcrack.
    you obviously didn' t read my warning about playing with, in my humble opinion, this cheating piece of shit...........

I didn't follow my own advice recently, and the pathetic fuk did it to me........... receiving either instant messages from or being on the phone with an insider is what I am convinced this cheating loser does, and you can tell when he is an when he isn't....... by his lame ass play. He's very timid and ordinary when not "connected," he's raisin/calling $15-22 or more when he is, and miraculously hits hands that he -- or any other poker player worth a shit -- would never be in but for knowing what the cards are..... like when the sorry fker somehow just happen to know he could take down my set of aces with jack ten, and just happen to hit running hearts to flush me on the river to do so......... post that hand so all can see it you slimy mother fcker............

imho, HE'S A CHEATING PIECE OF SHIT......... He'd laid off it for a while (and funny how when he did, all those ring game badges disappeared.....) but watching him the other night made it clear he's back at it.......... lol..... what a f'n loser..... conspiring to win at penny poker, stealing 20-30 bucks a night! It is funny.... sad.... but funny, to watch this dumbass at the table....
    Last edited by Auto Donk; 10-08-14 at 09:54 AM. Reason: ONLY other theory i have is an sbr employee plays his id, ultimet bet style.....

onerous
    onerous's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 56

just had 2 bad beats and someone set 6s on the flop to me hitting my A Q with K 6 A... that was a fun hand I lost most my chips too then A 3 to my A Q when I had flush draw on flop as well. I cant ever hit shit.. people keep saying variance but when do I start hitting!! geeez. mind you all 3 of those hands were in the first 12 minutes of the tournament. I had fun though!

daneblazer
    Most Well Rounded POY
    daneblazer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5652

I've been running like 50 shades of shit in my real $ games, but have been running like a God on SBR. Poker Gods, if you're listening, I'll gladly trade

downsouth
    Bobbywaves is a stiff
    downsouth's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 25117

Riiiggggedd obviously

One of these days you guys will learn
    Points Awarded:

BiTeMe UsAdOj gave downsouth 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

BiTeMe UsAdOj gave downsouth 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

BiTeMe UsAdOj gave downsouth 3 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: BiTeMe UsAdOj, and GUMMO77

Auto Donk

Quote Originally Posted by downsouth View Post
    Riiiggggedd obviously

One of these days you guys will learn
    My point exactly.....

as a good criminal defense lawyer would put it, "beyond any reasonable doubt."

there's pickpockets stealing chump change on the streets of NYC, and there's BiteMeSfCm stealing chump change, and in my case "chimp change," on SBullshitR!

Ra77er

Trust me its not variance onerous, there is something highly suspect going on here. This crapshow they call poker here is hiliarious. Doesn't matter how many times I get it in with the best hand and I lose to some fukkin bulshit runner runner or my AA 30x raise gets called by 12 people. I've logged thousands of hours of online poker and studied the best books available and I cannot understand how some people make the plays they do on here. Collusion is certainly happening as well, people are skyping each other whole cards or some nutjob like biteme has cracked the rng. I thought mikejamm and donk were just spewing retards until I saw this circus myself.

Auto Donk

not that I needed any validation of what I know to be the case re: bitemeSfCm, (any dumbass who's played any "real" poker as opposed to this circus as you call it, very accurately named, btw, can tell within a week or two some shit is definitely WWAAYYYYYY OUTTA LINE on this site...)

And for the dumbasses who cite "variance," there is no such variance here.... bitemeSfCm, for example, has never been hit by the type of nonsense he hits others with, never gone a bad run (he gets felted regularly when he plays "unaided," b/c he pretty much sucks, but in those cases he loses it's not b/c of a bad beat, the dumbass generally gets outplayed when he stupidly gets it in unaided).
    Last edited by Auto Donk; 10-08-14 at 12:06 PM.

SharpAngles

LOL this thread cracks me up. Bite is the King of needling on SBR. Suckers have no idea whats going on.

If you guys can't figure out how to beat a player like Bite just stop. Easily exploitable but hes going to hit draws on you sometimes so bring your big boy bankroll and play real poker against him.

I can't imagine the fury if you whiners ever lost real money to a LAG like Bite. With his smug face smiling at you...LOL

For the record, I've been rivered in big pots by most of the whiners in this thread so that's a great example of selective memory that most of you have
    Last edited by SharpAngles; 10-08-14 at 12:28 PM.

SharpAngles

Trust me its not variance onerous, there is something highly suspect going on here. This crapshow they call poker here is hiliarious. Doesn't matter how many times I get it in with the best hand and I lose to some fukkin bulshit runner runner or my AA 30x raise gets called by 12 people. I've logged thousands of hours of online poker and studied the best books available and I cannot understand how some people make the plays they do on here. Collusion is certainly happening as well, people are skyping each other whole cards or some nutjob like biteme has cracked the rng. I thought mikejamm and donk were just spewing retards until I saw this circus myself.
    If you understand poker so well how do you not get that in the long run you should be smiling that they play this way. Pile those sklansky bucks high player.

Collusion is something that should actually be worried about and monitored but I doubt SBR is watching too closely. Just use your brain and stop playing against the same 2 or 3 guys if you really suspect them to be up to no good
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: BeerDog99

BeerDog99
    BeerDog99's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 177

Quote Originally Posted by SharpAngles View Post
    If you understand poker so well how do you not get that in the long run you should be smiling that they play this way. Pile those sklansky bucks high player.

Collusion is something that should actually be worried about and monitored but I doubt SBR is watching too closely. Just use your brain and stop playing against the same 2 or 3 guys if you really suspect them to be up to no good
    Well stated!

Ra77er

pretty much impossible to dodge all of the colluding players but thanks for the tip, I've got kids to feed and christmas is coming soon but looks like papa can't bring home the bacon when your up against some bullfukkinshitrigged poker/colluders/superusers etc. this is truly a laughingstock of the poker world here at sbr

Ra77er

plus lets not forget people are playing with there whole family at the tables got your cousin and mom on nextell throwing chips all over the place

Auto Donk

pretty much impossible to dodge all of the colluding players but thanks for the tip, I've got kids to feed and christmas is coming soon but looks like papa can't bring home the bacon when your up against some bullfukkinshitrigged poker/colluders/superusers etc. this is truly a laughingstock of the poker world here at sbr

bottom line is that bitemeSfCm has, in the words of many good poker players on this site, very suspiciously won well more than his share of big hands, particularly an inordinate amount of hands in which he as far behind with rags when the money went in. I've played enough live poker to opine on it, and have NEVER seen any player exhibit that kind of luck--not in Vegas, Louisianna, Oklahoma, or even shady underground games here in H-town.

And Sharp, he doesn't hit flopped draws that Ive seen, it's his 29 hitting runner runner for trips, perhaps a four card flush or strt. Rarely is he making a good poker move by floating an u/d and flush draw at flop and thereafter hitting, it's usually three betting huge preflop only to suddenly, miraculously flop a straight, or flop trips, with some shitty hole cards --or some other complete horse shit move that no decent player would ever make unless he knew what the others had and the cards in the chute.... IMHO, it's obvious he's not worth a shit until he's cheating, and when he is, you're not gonna leave with your chips..... guaranteed....

Simply put, it would be impossible for any player to lose to that type of bullshit in a fairly dealt live game, b/c the bitemeSfCms of the world don't know what the other's have nor the cards to come...... he's truly that little blip on the statistically impossible chart that the Ultimate Bet insider occupied when he's "super using," ie. cheating......... I've played live for more than 8-9 years, and can count on one hand the bad beats I've taken that compare to the "miraculous" shit that BitemeSfCm pulls off in one long night of "superusing."

and one final note on this subject: if anyone is planning on paying for their Xmas with their SBR poker winnings, it is safe to say your kids are gonna be real pissed at what they get, or rather don't get, and you're gonna be wearing Old Spice for the next year.....

BeerDog99

Ra77er, to be clear, any colluding that is going on at the tables is minimal at best.

I imagine there are a couple of people doing it but they are not very successful if they are.

BeerDog99

Autodonk, you really should find a new thing to bitch about, it is getting old.

Thinking that SBR is "rigged" and Biteme is a "superuser" is just silly and below your intelligence level.

daneblazer
    Most Well Rounded POY
    daneblazer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5652

Maybe BiteMe is actually Auto Donk

BeerDog99

Quote Originally Posted by Auto Donk View Post
    Simply put, it would be impossible for any player to lose to that type of bullshit in a fairly dealt live game, b/c the bitemeSfCms of the world don't know what the other's have nor the cards to come...... he's truly that little blip on the statistically impossible chart that the Ultimate Bet insider occupied when he's "super using," ie. cheating......... I've played live for more than 8-9 years, and can count on one hand the bad beats I've taken that compare to the "miraculous" shit that BitemeSfCm pulls off in one long night of "superusing."
    I too have played a lot of live and online poker and I have seen everything and more than the "bad beats" you see here at SBR.

BeerDog99

Quote Originally Posted by daneblazer View Post
    Maybe BiteMe is actually Auto Donk
    LMAO, that would be amusing.

Ra77er

I have been datamining hand histories all month and I have compiled a summary of "questionable" plays to be analyzed by a professional.

Auto Donk

not even bitching about it........ and if you don't like it, follow Mike Tyson's advice and "turn off your station!" No one makes you read my "butt pirates ye be warned against playing that c.p.o.s." post.

I just think it's a sad deal when a mother f'r uses his inside contacts to take a few bucks off people who want nothing more than a normal rigged bad beat online poker game, as opposed to one with some lowlife skyping or I.M.ing with his insider friend to win....

sad thing is that this punk brags about "talkin to" this sbullshit r employee or that sbr employee, more or less flaunting his "inside" connections, and I am quite certain a simple statistical analysis of his big-pot hands would reveal that the only reasonable conclusion is he's cheating his ass off!

Auto Donk

I'd bet WussyWaves sbr pennyroll (before TDB rapes it at year's end) that the analysis would indicate a statistical impossibility for anything other than a player with knowledge of the other's hole cards and the cards to come.....

Auto Donk

side note, I turned broadway in a ring game today only to ship it all to a flush; and didn't realize I had my daily pts on the table with that shit.... anyone who can toss me the buyin for tonight's trny, I'll double you up on it asap -- possibly three months from now the way I'm doom switched....... thx
    Points Awarded:

USCPHILLYGUY gave Auto Donk 10 Betpoint(s) for this post.

bigtymer56
    bigtymer56's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8819

Had a good one today:

AA vs. 88 (all-in right off the bat)
    So focused on expecting that 3rd 8 to drop...don't realize I just lost to a straight.

mpaschal34
    Go Navy.....Beat Army!!!
    mpaschal34's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5588

the biggest colluder I've seen on here is CS4...he's always passing his chips to one of his teammates....

oh wait, that's just the way he plays...but he's due next time!

smitch124
    smitch124's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1547

Apparently downloading the software offends SBR Poker.

USCPHILLYGUY
    HORSES MODERATOR
    USCPHILLYGUY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29335

Ahh it continues..................KK with 14 left & 2400 chips.....raise preflop 600....2 callers shove all in AQ & AJ....flop QJ whatever.....turn whatever.......river...Q................ .......why waste my time
    Points Awarded:

Auto Donk gave USCPHILLYGUY 20 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Auto Donk

side note, I turned broadway in a ring game today only to ship it all to a flush; and didn't realize I had my daily pts on the table with that shit.... anyone who can toss me the buyin for tonight's trny, I'll double you up on it asap -- possibly three months from now the way I'm doom switched....... thx
    thanks uscphilly, tho I'd already gotten the loan the day before, here's 20 for the effort! thanks, man....

USCPHILLYGUY
    HORSES MODERATOR
    USCPHILLYGUY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29335

thanks uscphilly, tho I'd already gotten the loan the day before, here's 20 for the effort! thanks, man....
    not a problem man and thanks!!

Ra77er

Okay I can't keep the charade up.

I can't understand how you guys get so rattled over sbr poker....you get 12 points as a pro to login every day and you can essentially play in a tourney for free. All of these bad beat threads and watching people berate other players in the ring games is just comical. It actually makes you look like a complete moran/new to the game of poker when you post this shit. Some of you claim to be professionals or have extensive experience playing then you should easily recognize the types of players your playing against, and the simple mathematics of the game.

Let's just say Biter is a superuser which is obsurd to begin with or that people are colluding at the tables then who really gives a shit? Do you think it would be a huge deal if they were somehow outed? It would be an excellent read on he forums but ultimately it doesn't fukkin matter. It's a running joke that he/others are superusers that's why they feed the fire at the table.

I was being sarcastic in my posts, I just wanted to see what it was like to post tinfoil hat gibberish. I'd be willing to bet Donk is the nicest dude in person but on here acts like a complete retard to include the ring games. Mikejamm is probably the same way, guy probably a good dude but acts like a 2 year old over the most meaningless garbage.

TL;DR - You guys are poker hamburgers and take this shit way too serious
    Points Awarded:

Auto Donk gave Ra77er 3 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Auto Donk, and bigtymer56

Ra77er

Also let me add, I don't have any kids with my current love pocket, I do however have three cats......if the sbr store added litter then you fukkers better watch out at the poker tables cuz shit will get serious.

12 Last