d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 21689

Enough of Trump's balls already!

We've seen twice as many Trump balls tonight as a young flight attendant on a Trump international flight.
    Last edited by d2bets; 01-20-17 at 10:11 PM.

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

Quote Originally Posted by stealthyburrito View Post
    I don't doubt for a second he loves this country.

But saying your going to exterminate radical Islamic terrorists from the face of the earth?

That line alone probably just got the terrorists several thousand more recruits.
    Possibly.

Or it could have made several thousand would be recruits think twice. Our last pussy President never called them out and look how strong and bold they got.

importmoon
    happiness is a warm gun
    importmoon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4806

got goose bumps listening that Neil Diamond song...

stealthyburrito
    Alien Robot Sex Party
    stealthyburrito's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11989

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    Gotta a good point there Stealthy.. Gotta call a spade a spade..

That is gonna be hard to do.. He should have said he will keep it in better check.. That's the only comment and promise he made which I think he can't deliver on..
    Perhaps, I also don't like how he downplays (or even acknowledges) the role of automation as a key reason why many American factory workers are losing their jobs. Carrier, the company that was kept in the USA thanks to trump, indicated that they were going to utilize the money they saved on tax breaks (as part of their agreed upon deal) to invest in automation. Those people will probably lose their jobs, we just delayed it a few years. The president cannot control the role that advancing technology plays in hurting job growth.

itchypickle
    Dan Bilzerian's gunsmith
    itchypickle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5620

Quote Originally Posted by The Kraken View Post
    I didnt get to see one word of the inauguration

All I read is how you Rethuglicans watched it all day

Go figure you fukks dont have a job and have all day to watch this shit while Im at work earning deep six figures
    Swear I thought you lived in a studio in Toronto with 2 roommates ...guess confused

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11889

Quote Originally Posted by Kermit View Post
    Possibly.

Or it could have made several thousand would be recruits think twice. Our last pussy President never called them out and look how strong and bold they got.
    Trump will step up the fight against radical Islam for sure, if he teams up with Putin and other Countries then Radical Islam will take a major hit.. It has spread world wide so to completely kill the radical Islamic threat is nearly impossible to do unless you Nuke the entire middle east for starters.

I do think radical Islamic terrorist groups like ISIS will be exterminated though.. I do think Trump can accomplish that in 4 years..

stealthyburrito
    Alien Robot Sex Party

Possibly.

These people blow themselves in the name of their mission, and they're going to cower cuz one guy says we're going to take a harder stance against them?

Islamic terrorism is so widespread, so plugged into social media, so stateless (yes I know they have some State supports but are never officially recognized by many) that you cannot exterminate them in 4-8 years.

I would not be surprised if another organization rises up like isis did.

itchypickle
    Dan Bilzerian's gunsmith

Quote Originally Posted by d2bets View Post
    Enough of Trump's balls already!

We've seen twice as many Trump balls tonight as a young flight attendant on a Trump international flight.
    Get ready...Trump's gonna be dragging those saggy golden dyed balls all over the Dems face for years now

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

I would not be surprised if another organization rises up like isis did.
    Oh, I don't doubt this at all.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by importmoon View Post
    got goose bumps listening that Neil Diamond song...
    My favorite Neil Diamond song.. American music man!!!

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Love it

Amazing

Still up

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 21689

Quote Originally Posted by itchypickle View Post
    Get ready...Trump's gonna be dragging those saggy golden dyed balls all over the Dems face for years now
    Only the ones with big . And that narrows it down a whole lot.

stealthyburrito
    Alien Robot Sex Party

And republicans. He's a republican in name only. He put both parties on blast today.

stealthyburrito
    Alien Robot Sex Party

Oh, I don't doubt this at all.
    It's impossible to contain this outbreak unless you salt the earth. The ramifications of doing that though are so unheard of. We nuked 2 Japanese cities, to quell this we'd have to scorch an entire region of the planet.

DABOOK
    At The Spectrum
    DABOOK's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18419

Drain the swamp, big change, rock the boat.. All prefect statements also..

Take off your Liberal skirt DaBook and throw on some man pants for once in your life....

People voted in Trump because they want radical change in Government and because they didn't like the way things were going here in America and around the world..

Political correctness doesn't work with Trump and we like it that way.. Live with it.
    You are Pathetic. The real carnage was 8 years ago remember? Fuq sticks like Gold Sachs made a fortune betting against sub prime mortages. Our economic system crashed almost past the point of no return and he uses the word carnage to describe our current state. He just installed 6 G. Sachs members to high ranking positions. Its going to happen again. This is money grab. If it wasnt he would have released his tax returns by now.Someone with skin as thin as his is going to be president. That is what should REALLY scare you. I lived in Jersey my whole life. I have paid close attention to Trump. Most people only know him from the Apprentice. Those people are about to get fuqued the same way he fuqed the contractors who built Atlantic City. He wont make it 4 years. NO WAY IN HELL! He has never been through adversity. He has No idea how to handle it. He thinks the media is bad now. He hasnt seen anything yet. Most of the country hates him. He will fold at the first sign of trouble. Like a 12 year old spoiled brat that he is.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

And republicans. He's a republican in name only. He put both parties on blast today.
    He puts everyone on notice and check... I like that and the voting people do to obviously or he wouldn't have been elected...

Lazy politicians will have to work now finally under this new President on both sides for a greater America!!!!..

Last edited by JIBBBY; 01-20-17 at 10:36 PM.

itchypickle
    Dan Bilzerian's gunsmith

Agreed...but I'm sure he's put the GOP on notice ...I'll let you do you're pet projects but only after you do mine. The boss.

khicks26
    khicks26's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 18924

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by DABOOK View Post
    You are Pathetic. The real carnage was 8 years ago remember? Fuq sticks like Gold Sachs made a fortune betting against sub prime mortages. Our economic system crashed almost past the point of no return and he uses the word carnage to describe our current state. He just installed 6 G. Sachs members to high ranking positions. Its going to happen again. This is money grab. If it wasnt he would have released his tax returns by now.Someone with skin as thin as his is going to be president. That is what should REALLY scare you. I lived in Jersey my whole life. I have paid close attention to Trump. Most people only know him from the Apprentice. Those people are about to get fuqued the same way he fuqed the contractors who built Atlantic City. He wont make it 4 years. NO WAY IN HELL! He has never been through adversity. He has No idea how to handle it. He thinks the media is bad now. He hasnt seen anything yet. Most of the country hates him. He will fold at the first sign of trouble. Like a 12 year old spoiled brat that he is.
    Bla bla bla... Trump isn't in this for the money, he is in this to make America respected and great again.. Hard for you to understand that I know..

Last edited by JIBBBY; 01-20-17 at 10:37 PM.

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

He puts everyone on notice and check... I like that and the voting people do to obviously or he wouldn't have been elected...

Lazy politicians will have work now finally under this new President on both sides for a greater of America!!!!..

I've never known a guy to have so many daddy issues

You should see a therapist

khicks26
    khicks26's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 18924

thetrinity
    penetrate me to tears
    thetrinity's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5536

Swear I thought you lived in a studio in Toronto with 2 roommates ...guess confused
    He lives in a car I think.

thetrinity
    penetrate me to tears
    thetrinity's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5536

Hannitys in rare form, has a gigantic boner this whole show.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

I've never known a guy to have so many daddy issues

You should see a therapist
    Ahhhh Kraken I'm probably old enough to be your daddy.. I'm just excited for this new President.. Don't hate congratulate.. Don't be a party kill now...

Great day in American history!!!

importmoon
    happiness is a warm gun
    importmoon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4806

My favorite Neil Diamond song.. American music man!!!

sweet Caroline ...

stealthyburrito
    Alien Robot Sex Party

Jibbers is right, to trump and his, and his supporters, it was a celebratory day. Well deserved despite the weather.

Time will tell if this was a great day for the USA
    Points Awarded:

JIBBBY gave stealthyburrito 5 Betpoint(s) for this post.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by importmoon View Post
    sweet Caroline ...
    Another classic indeed!!!

DABOOK
    At The Spectrum
    DABOOK's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18419

Bla bla bla... Trump isn't in this for the money, he is in this to make America respected and great again.. Hard for you to understand that I know..

WOW! He isnt in it for the money? Thats the dumbest statement in the history SBR ! This is why Trump loves the uneducated. You have been conned. Tax breaks for billionaires. He isnt for you Jibbs. He is about G Sachs Exxon and Koch Industries. Unless you make $400k a year you voted against your interest. Book it.

The Kraken

Ahhhh Kraken I'm probably old enough to be your daddy.. I'm just excited for this new President.. Don't hate congratulate.. Don't be a party kill now...

Great day in American history!!!
    Nice response, I went low you went high

I respekt that

Have a good night Jibby
    Points Awarded:

JIBBBY gave The Kraken 5 Betpoint(s) for this post.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by DABOOK View Post
    WOW! He isnt in it for the money? Thats the dumbest statement in the history SBR ! This is why Trump loves the uneducated. You have been conned. Tax breaks for billionaires. He isnt for you Jibbs. He is about G Sachs Exxon and Koch Industries. Unless you make $400k a year you voted against your interest. Book it.
    You are correct as he will give huge tax benefits to businesses and by doing that businesses will grow and that will create more jobs and create more tax revenue..

Please don't try and belittle my knowledge on these matters.. You are the one who needs to think outside your tiny box and look at the greater picture.. This is why the economy and stock market isn't crashing, business owners have gained confidence now under this new President..

Helping the rich helps the poor. I say give big business owners complete tax exemption as that will really create more jobs and create even more tax revenue coming in for America..

brooks85
    brooks85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6881

Quote Originally Posted by khicks26 View Post
    precisely

you're seeing people with jobs vs liberals who have a lot of free time on their hands to watch things like TYT videos and go to inauguration addresses.

khicks finally making sense after years.
    Last edited by brooks85; 01-20-17 at 11:02 PM.

brooks85
    brooks85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6881

The Kraken

Quote Originally Posted by brooks85 View Post
    Easily you're best post ever
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Jayvegas420

Mase of Base
    Mase of Base's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 804

Easily you're best post ever

And Brooks that pic looks more like 60% unapproval rating to me.

He's entertaining us already atleast 500,000 more protesters turning up tomorrow should be interesting.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Mase of Base View Post

And Brooks that pic looks more like 60% unapproval rating to me.

He's entertaining us already atleast 500,000 more protesters turning up tomorrow should be interesting.
    Hope they have 500,000 jail cells waiting for them also...

First ... 11121314151617 ... Last