dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 392

tell me a little about ANIMAL FARM dwight, go ahead. a few paragraphs in your own words now. waiting

dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by DwightShrute View Post
    Who does Trump appeal to? Easy. He appeals to those that are sick of the same old incompetent politicians year after year. The liars. The idiots. You know the ones on both sides if the isle. The ones who think nation building in Iraq is a good idea. The ones that did nothing about out of controlled wasteful spending to the tune of 19 trillion and counting. The ones that caused the housing bubble and thus the financial crisis. The ones that can't design a healthcare program. The ones that spend most of their time fundraising and making backroom deals. The ones that kick the can down the road year after year and end up blaming the other guy. The ones that are told what to think and say by those that pay for their candidacy.

your getting better at complete BS dwight, "same old incompetent" oh isn't that clever. Even though Obama will be considered one of the best ever. you finally got it in your head that nation building isn't good, oh great the entire universe knows that. especially obama that is why he is keeping boots out. but naturually you don't get the connection there. Obama doesn't want nation building the guy you supported twice did. caused the housing bubble, you learned a term do you know anything about it?? will will go on to that next. the healthcare program is working for millions of people, kicking the can a tune used by both sides for decades and never solved. the last comment is good, you learned something.

dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by dante1 View Post
    tell me a little about ANIMAL FARM dwight, go ahead. a few paragraphs in your own words now. waiting

ANIMAL FARM DWIGHT, still waiting.

dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO

"some animals are more equal than others" you know that right dwight. how about explaining that to us. in your own words

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8583

you never read one book in your life, we ascertained that a while back remember.
    and that is when you lied about you leaving the forum if I can show you just one lie you have told. Yet you are still here. More lies. Ironically you are your own best witness against yourself.

This was just one of many lies you continue to spew but you are obviously still here. And you wonder why you amuse me sometimes.

dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO

you're a total fake dwight, you know almost nothing about almost everything and because you piss me off I prove it periodically. don't I? Not too long ago it was econ, today it is Literature. but notice I never pick the subject you do. and you never step to the plate with an answer of any kind. by now you should have a handle on this but you are afraid to write it knowing that I know what it is about and will destroy your answer.

you're a fake, all your bs is paste or stolen. you know nothing and it is obvious whenever I or anybody else takes the time to expose you

dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO

still waiting for your answer about G Orwell, or ANIMAL FARM. Or for that matter any question I have asked of you and your idiots in the past years.

total fake dwight, you are one huge fake.

I must start recording all your epic failures dwight, I really should I could compose a small book about you and how little you know about everything and your attempts to gain status by quoting people you never read, don't know and haven't a clue if they are even female or male, alive or dead, writers or politicians. you know nothing about everything.

I am finished for today Dwight, I proved again what everybody knows about you. total fake dwight,

TTYT about this, keep pasting, I will keep watching.
    Last edited by dante1; 11-27-15 at 12:02 PM.

DwightShrute

you don't piss me off one tiny bit. I feel sorry for you. You amuse me at times though. You are a liar and a coward. You prove it on a daily basis.

8000 posts and 7900 mention me. Psycho!
    Last edited by DwightShrute; 11-27-15 at 12:08 PM.

19th Hole
    19th Hole's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10238

Previous
    Points Awarded:

DwightShrute gave 19th Hole 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

ACoochy
    Am i serious? Are you serious?
    ACoochy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5324

http://www.reuters.com/article/2015/...VTpEk0Lk8iS.97

Republican Trump drops 12 percentage points in poll...

U.S. presidential hopeful Donald Trump's support among Republicans has dropped 12 points in less than a week, marking the real estate mogul's biggest decline since he vaulted to the top of the field in July, according to a Reuters/Ipsos poll.

Trump was the favorite of 31 percent of Republicans in a rolling poll in the five days ended on Nov. 27. That was down from a peak of 43 percent registered on Nov. 22.

The dip follows criticism of Trump for comments he made in the aftermath of the Nov. 13 Paris attacks that killed 130 people and wounded hundreds more.

Following the attacks, Trump told an NBC News reporter that he would support requiring all Muslims within the United States to be registered to a special database, which his critics have likened to the mandatory registration of Jews in Nazi Germany.

Trump has also been criticized for flailing his arms and distorting his speech as he mocked a New York Times reporter, Serge Kovaleski, who is disabled.

Trump mocked the reporter as he defended his unsubstantiated assertion that during the Sept. 11, 2001 attacks on the United States, he watched on television as "thousands and thousands" of people in New Jersey cheered while the World Trade Center fell.

Still, Trump is not the only front-runner to slide in the latest survey.

Retired neurosurgeon Ben Carson has seen his poll numbers drift downward and now trails Trump by more than half, with just 15 percent of Republicans polled saying they would vote for him in the same Nov. 27 poll. As recently as late October, Carson trailed Trump by only six points.

Following Carson, Florida Senator Marco Rubio and Texas Senator Ted Cruz are tied for third place, with more than 8 percent each.

Following Rubio and Cruz was former Florida Governor Jeb Bush, with 7 percent.

The five-day rolling average sample size ranged from 464 to 347 respondents between Nov. 22 and Nov. 27, with a credibility interval of 5.2 to 6.1 percentage points.

DwightShrute

ACoochy

haha enjoy the hypotheticals while you still can pal...

DwightShrute

MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status
    MoneyLineDawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

Quote Originally Posted by ACoochy View Post
    Dawger, besides the redneck population who else does Trump appeal to??

Answer: Almost nobody...

rednecks are delusional at the best of times. This thread is proof of that...
    Many Americans like the idea of Trump.....You don't even live here man how would you know?

Just going to work, talking to random people, looking on facebook, etc.....it's not just rednecks as I live in the NYC metro area

I don't even love the guy so I wouldn't make shit up to favor him....just things I notice

My point was any other Republican will not win a national election as the Dems have it on lock down....It would take a wildcard like Trump

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 21617

Quote Originally Posted by MoneyLineDawg View Post
    Many Americans like the idea of Trump.....You don't even live here man how would you know?

Just going to work, talking to random people, looking on facebook, etc.....it's not just rednecks as I live in the NYC metro area

I don't even love the guy so I wouldn't make shit up to favor him....just things I notice

My point was any other Republican will not win a national election as the Dems have it on lock down....It would take a wildcard like Trump
    That's just because assholes usually like to talk a lot and are more than happy to let you know that they are assholes. The non-assholes are the silent majority.

DwightShrute

Quote Originally Posted by d2bets View Post
    That's just because assholes usually like to talk a lot and are more than happy to let you know that they are assholes. The non-assholes are the silent majority.
    depends on your definition of assholes

KingJD31
    KingJD31's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7042

Actually it's the people who do not want to be labeled a racist are the silent majority

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by KingJD31 View Post
    Actually it's the people who do not want to be labeled a racist are the silent majority
    Nah. If you are open and you listen, assholes will typically self-identify.

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO

depends on your definition of assholes
    Granted, assholes come in many varieties, but there is no better way to gather a large group of assholes than to hold a Trump rally. It's easily overtaken a WWE event.

DwightShrute

Granted, assholes come in many varieties, but there is no better way to gather a large group of assholes than to hold a Trump rally. It's easily overtaken a WWE event.
    I am surprised you haven't seems an Obama rally all these years.

MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status

Honestly its a mix...All kinds of people will vote for Trump over others

Not saying he'll definitely win

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO

Honestly its a mix...All kinds of people will vote for Trump over others

Not saying he'll definitely win
    Nope. All kinds of people with vote for Trump, but the unifying theme is that they are almost all universally assholes. And assholes come from all walks of life -- all races, both genders, all religions, all geography, rich and poor. Assholes are very wide on the spectrum. But I still think it's a minority though. And assholes are more lazy than not, so I think when it comes time to actually pull the lever, he's going to come up short. Sure, assholes answer their phone for polls and are more than happy to tell you that they're an asshole, but they don't usually go out en masse to vote. We'll see.

DwightShrute

Nope. All kinds of people with vote for Trump, but the unifying theme is that they are almost all universally assholes. And assholes come from all walks of life -- all races, both genders, all religions, all geography, rich and poor. Assholes are very wide on the spectrum. But I still think it's a minority though. And assholes are more lazy than not, so I think when it comes time to actually pull the lever, he's going to come up short. Sure, assholes answer their phone for polls and are more than happy to tell you that they're an asshole, but they don't usually go out en masse to vote. We'll see.
    you're funny with your stereotyping. I suppose we all do it at times.

Obama is as much of an asshole as Trump is. The difference is, Trump cares more about results than perception. Obama is the complete opposite. Give me a Trump-type over a snake oil-phony-salesman-type anytime.

MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status

So only assholes like trump? All democrats are non-assholes? Other republicans that don't support trump are non-assholes?

Many assholes like Trump but some normal fine people do as well from my experience...maybe yours is different

teaserpleaser
    teaserpleaser's Avatar Become A Pro!

Once again can anybody name me a white supremacist group not for trump....those dudes are asshole by the way. The dude that shot up the abortion clinic had a trump bumper sticker. Calling Obama backers assholes is a stretch they're interested in being PC and not hurting people's feeling probably the same group that came up with participation trophies so everybody gets trophy and no kid gets their feelings hurt.

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO

So only assholes like trump? All democrats are non-assholes? Other republicans that don't support trump are non-assholes?

Many assholes like Trump but some normal fine people do as well from my experience...maybe yours is different
    No, no. Trump doesn't have every asshole behind him, but he's got a whole lot of em. And I won't peg Trump supporters as 100% assholes, but it's a vast majority. Trump supporters that are not assholes perhaps have an acute need to keep themselves close to assholes for one reason or another. Maybe some sort of fetish.

DwightShrute

I won't peg Trump supporters as 100% assholes
    mighty nice of you

but it's a vast majority
    sigh

ACoochy

Who hasn't this guy gone out of his way to bully on??

Reminds me of that guy in school who goes around picking on the kids who look different but when confronted he backs off. Basically a coward.

Guy is proof that if you tell a lie long enough then eventually someone will believe it. Goebbels wannabe.

Guy only has his small group of supporters and most of the polls that show support for him are small in numbers ie straw polls.

No way Hilary lowers herself to the gutter politics this guy is all about...

Donald looks like a dope. Trouble is there are a lot of dopey people out there who will vote for him..

ACoochy

Bring on the Primary's...

We'll see just how many people will press the button with this chumps name on it...

Its one thing to say your going to back a bully but another thing to actually do so...

dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO

and that is when you lied about you leaving the forum if I can show you just one lie you have told. Yet you are still here. More lies. Ironically you are your own best witness against yourself.

This was just one of many lies you continue to spew but you are obviously still here. And you wonder why you amuse me sometimes.

I am still waiting for the lie, you must show the lie dwight, go ahead.

Most dishonest person I have ever encountered in my life, and that is saying something.

dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO

better yet tell us about ANIMAL HOUSE, or any of the questions presented to you. you decide prove my lie, or prove that you know what you are talking about. any proof, you will answer with bull shit.

DwightShrute

I am still waiting for the lie, you must show the lie dwight, go ahead.
    goood more dante1! Good to see you again.

already answer many many times. Most recently in post #2140 in this very thread.

Have a super day!

dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO

goood more dante1! Good to see you again.

already answer many many times. Most recently in post #2140 in this very thread.

Have a super day!

well let us talk about my assertion that you never read a book in your life. all you needed to do was prove that you did and I said at the time for you to list the name of the book and a passage from a specific page. all of a sudden you renegaded on the deal. you said no. meaning you would not name a book, nor identify a page in that book. so since that was such an easy task the normal assumption is you cannot prove you read a book. that was years ago and since then you have proved time after time that you have no knowledge about every subject discussed on this forum. time after time after you pasted some bs I or someone would ask you for some detail and you either laugh, respond with a cartoon laughing or simply ignore the comment.

I gave you such an easy out years ago, tell me what person cannot type a title of a book and a passage. I would bet both my balls that anybody in this forum has one book handy and able to accomplish that task--not you. In fact when I made that comment I was absolutely sure you would be able to do it. But, you could not. What is a person to believe. You tell me.

No dwightie the pure truth is you do not read, research or present any real effort to educate yourself. but you attempt to persuade people that you have something to say and know what you are talking about. that is what pisses me off about you, you never took the time to do the work required to educate yourself but you have the balls to pretend the opposite. How many times after your pasted some shit about this or that did I or somebody question you about your bs and you responded with nothing. ???/ How many times?

This crap started years ago when you stole an entire article by the Republican party of California and you printed it word for word and passed it off as yours. You were caught red handed. You denied it. I reposted that article and so did others and you still deny it. All you needed to do was admit you acquired an article and printed it claiming this is what "I WROTE" those were your exact words. Since then I decided to expose you and I have and so have others.

If there is anybody that doesn't know the truth by now all the need do is pull up "since Dwight lies." You simply can't be truthful. My god what a life you must lead. One thing to be stupid and uneducated another complete different story to lie constantly about it.
    Last edited by dante1; 11-28-15 at 03:46 PM.

dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO

you may have all the rest of the replies. btw dwight you will never find a lie because one does not exist. Again I will bet both my balls that you will respond with complete bull shit.

DwightShrute

well let us talk about my assertion that you never read a book in your life. all you needed to do was prove that you did and I said at the time for you to list the name of the book and a passage from a specific page. all of a sudden you renegaded on the deal. you said no. meaning you would not name a book, nor identify a page in that book. so since that was such an easy task the normal assumption is you cannot prove you read a book. that was years ago and since then you have proved time after time that you have no knowledge about every subject discussed on this forum. time after time after you pasted some bs I or someone would ask you for some detail and you either laugh, respond with a cartoon laughing or simply ignore the comment.

I gave you such an easy out years ago, tell me what person cannot type a title of a book and a passage. I would bet both my balls that anybody in this forum has one book handy and able to accomplish that task--not you. In fact when I made that comment I was absolutely sure you would be able to do it. But, you could not. What is a person to believe. You tell me.

No dwightie the pure truth is you do not read, research or present any real effort to educate yourself. but you attempt to persuade people that you have something to say and know what you are talking about. that is what pisses me off about you, you never took the time to do the work required to educate yourself but you have the balls to pretend the opposite. How many times after your pasted some shit about this or that did I or somebody question you about your bs and you responded with nothing. ???/ How many times?

This crap started years ago when you stole an entire article by the Republican party of California and you printed it word for word and passed it off as yours. You were caught red handed. You denied it. I reposted that article and so did others and you still deny it. All you needed to do was admit you acquired an article and printed it claiming this is what "I WROTE" those were your exact words. Since then I decided to expose you and I have and so have others.

If there is anybody that doesn't know the truth by now all the need do is pull up "since Dwight lies." You simply can't be truthful. My god what a life you must lead. One thing to be stupid and uneducated another complete different story to lie constantly about it.
    lol you are insane. No other way to say it.

I won't have to spend a lot of time proving you wrong again. Yawn.

More proof you aren't the honest person you claim to be;

• The first less than honest statement you made occurs in the highlighted sentences above. You demanded I go and read something from a book, or take a photo, to prove to you I have read a book in my life. That crazy statement or suggestion doesn't deserve a response. That's why your demand was denied. In fact, you even condradict yourself in your own words, as seen in post #35 http://www.sportsbookreview.com/foru...out-trump.html where YOU say the following ... "Dwight, let me explain something to you. When people make crazy statements the burden or proof lies with them." what a fukking hypocrit! Pick-6 Touchdown! Dwight 7 dante 0

• I explained more than once what I did when I copied and pasted something from an email. I explained when I said "I wrote" I meant I typed. Millions of times on this forum, thousands of posters have done the same. When someone posts "I said", we all understand they meant "they typed". All except you. Everyday on this forum, people post pics and quotes from all sorts of sources without mentioning where they get them from. Yet, you continue to harp on one I did several years ago. Lmfao! Please continue to refer to it and continue to embarrass yourself. Sack, fumble, Touchdown and 2-point conversion! Dwight 22 dante 0.

There you have it. Facts by me and the usual intellectual dishonesty from you. On-side kick, recovery, Touchdown. 29-0

SAT. NOV. 28 FINAL

F

dante1 Trolls
    (0-12)
    0 0 0 0 0

Dwight Facts
    (12-0)
    29 0 0 0 29

* game called after 1:22 of the 1st quarter due to the mercy rule

Have a super weekend pal.
    Last edited by DwightShrute; 11-28-15 at 06:56 PM.

First ... 59606162636465 ... Last