2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Quote Originally Posted by Notorious_Donk View Post
    Good call on the Saints last night, I'm glad I tailed. Going off your write-up about the play I wanted to avoid the Aints as well. However, they were in the Superdome and it was known that Brees has a chip on his shoulder. One thing we learned from SNF.... the Weeden fade continues
    from about the time it was tied at 13-13 i really thought those assholes were gonna play it into a damn push for us. friend of mine was worried cause he had the over teased,. i told him it be 20-20 and aints prob win with a fg. so glad that kicker missed! i swear nothing pisses me off more than these teams who driving to win late and for some reason they decide to play for the fg like it automatic instead of attempting to score the td. chargers and aints both got lucky they didnt play themselves right out of a win doing that pussy shit yesterday! all game i knew we were on right side and no chance we lost but was really dreading the push. nice when something like that actually works out for us and doesnt backfire into a loss, pretty much came down to we had to win coin flip for ot or been backing to praying for push. lol

DOM-Ganador
    DOM-Ganador's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5742

Did not watch the whole game,SF/GB, but did see 2 throws by Kaep that came out of his hand like a knuckleball.
    This had nothing to do with a defensive player beating on him.
    A professional QB skipping passes off the turf a yard before his target is a concern.

survive
    and advance
    survive's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8560

If you had to take a side tonight who would you take? I'm solely in first for a weekly pool, nice payday if I hit this game correctly w/o going to tiebreaker. I have Seattle but it seems square... I can't think of any reason to back Detroit here

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by DOM-Ganador View Post
    Did not watch the whole game,SF/GB, but did see 2 throws by Kaep that came out of his hand like a knuckleball.
    This had nothing to do with a defensive player beating on him.
    A professional QB skipping passes off the turf a yard before his target is a concern.
    i was mostly split screening sf gm and min/den so I saw most. I counted at least 4 of those he bounced, when he wasn't burying them in the dirt he was air mailing guys by 10 feet or more. Even worse than the throws were how clueless he was pre snap whenever pack brought the house and not like they were disguising them, dude acted like he was calling adjustments at line but then the ball is snapped and he acts surprised there a free rusher so instead of getting it out quick he does his best imitation of a matador before getting sacked. That why bolden was so pissed, dude don't understand concept of hot route I guess. It unbelievable someone with so much talent is so horrible, obviously winning or earning his checks isn't a priority.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by survive View Post
    If you had to take a side tonight who would you take? I'm solely in first for a weekly pool, nice payday if I hit this game correctly w/o going to tiebreaker. I have Seattle but it seems square... I can't think of any reason to back Detroit here
    assuming you asking me to pick side ats? So hard for me to lay double digits but yea if you making me play it straight up w spread I'd take sea.

Time is Money
    Time is Money's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6389

How you feel about Hawks -6.5 1H?

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by Time is Money View Post
    How you feel about Hawks -6.5 1H?
    I considered it then I ended up putting half unit each on 1st and 2nd qrtrs. 1st qrtr was -.5 -130 I believe and 2nd was -3 -120 or something. Didn't have time to post as they throwing me on another night shift job so bet them and ran out the door. Just checking in on phone cause waiting to get badge to be allowed in Boeing.

Smutbucket
    Smutbucket's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13748

good work on the season bank

question about drew lock. you watch the game? I didnt....my concern is from stats perspective he did well but thats probably because so car shitty defense was unable to put any pressure on him with 0 hurries...of course this will not be the case against uf.....im not sold on uf after ole piss win...their offense is still questionable...I dunno why to me it looked like ole piss was playing prevent defense the entire game giving up easy 5-7 yards completions all day....then a couple big plays where they couldnt tackle .....kelly just couldnt handle the pressure....can lock?

do we just take the under? how low you think it will go?

Cross44
    Update your status
    Cross44's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 698

Banker,

Great call again on Cincinnati. Glad you talked me out of the Chiefs. I've somehow kept up a 75% win rate this year and am due for a horrible week sooner rather than later... you ready to talk about week 5?

I pulled the trigger on Bills -2.5 and a two team 7 pt tease with Pats and Giants.

Here are my leans so far:

Houston Texans vs Indianapolis Colts
    No line for this game yet due to Lucks uncertainty but we can talk about it. I love teams coming off a blowout loss as there tends to be value on the lines due to public perception and more incentive for the team to recover from the embarrassment. The Colts have not looked like themselves this year, and 0-3 against the spread (0-3). Arian Foster should be closer to a full workload now and I think Texans maintain time of possession at home and keep the score low on a ugly Thursday night name. I’d lean Texans if spread +6 or higher. +7 or higher is an instant bet for me.

Tampa Bay -3 -105 vs Jacksonville Jaguars
    Jameis Winston has 7 int for the year, 4 of them happening vs the Panthers last week. The Panthers D at full powerful is a top 5 unit, and I’m not surprised they shut down Tampa’s pass heavy offense. This is the Bucs second home game, coming off a home loss vs the Jaguars second road game. Jaguars have a decent front 7, but I see Evans and Jackson open all day. I lean Tampa if the line drops to 2.5, and the Over 42.5 if it stays at 3.

Washington +7.5 -120 vs Atlanta Falcons
    So I didn’t like the Falcons as big home favorites last week but luckily passed on the Houston bet thanks to the line going all the way from +6.5 to +4 last minute. I think the sharps are probably a little stung to go in on Washington early this week, and the value is there in the line given the Falcons blowout win at home. Washington D on the other hand has looked great 4 games in a row now and should be able to slow down Freeman. Cousins on the road is still Cousins on the road, so unless this line can get to +7.5 with good vig, I’ll probably pass.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by Smutbucket View Post
    good work on the season bank

question about drew lock. you watch the game? I didnt....my concern is from stats perspective he did well but thats probably because so car shitty defense was unable to put any pressure on him with 0 hurries...of course this will not be the case against uf.....im not sold on uf after ole piss win...their offense is still questionable...I dunno why to me it looked like ole piss was playing prevent defense the entire game giving up easy 5-7 yards completions all day....then a couple big plays where they couldnt tackle .....kelly just couldnt handle the pressure....can lock?

do we just take the under? how low you think it will go?
    best thing about him is he isnt matty mauk, soul reason i bet tigers last week and i like them again at home as dogs in what a bad spot for uf. i think the offense much better with lock as he actually gets the ball out and to his wrs on time allowing them to catch and make a play which a huge upgrade over mauk. under is prob good but i have a hard time playing such low totals in ncaa, i have it 20-17 somebody.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by Cross44 View Post
    Banker,

Great call again on Cincinnati. Glad you talked me out of the Chiefs. I've somehow kept up a 75% win rate this year and am due for a horrible week sooner rather than later... you ready to talk about week 5?

I pulled the trigger on Bills -2.5 and a two team 7 pt tease with Pats and Giants.

Here are my leans so far:

Houston Texans vs Indianapolis Colts
    No line for this game yet due to Lucks uncertainty but we can talk about it. I love teams coming off a blowout loss as there tends to be value on the lines due to public perception and more incentive for the team to recover from the embarrassment. The Colts have not looked like themselves this year, and 0-3 against the spread (0-3). Arian Foster should be closer to a full workload now and I think Texans maintain time of possession at home and keep the score low on a ugly Thursday night name. I’d lean Texans if spread +6 or higher. +7 or higher is an instant bet for me.

Tampa Bay -3 -105 vs Jacksonville Jaguars
    Jameis Winston has 7 int for the year, 4 of them happening vs the Panthers last week. The Panthers D at full powerful is a top 5 unit, and I’m not surprised they shut down Tampa’s pass heavy offense. This is the Bucs second home game, coming off a home loss vs the Jaguars second road game. Jaguars have a decent front 7, but I see Evans and Jackson open all day. I lean Tampa if the line drops to 2.5, and the Over 42.5 if it stays at 3.

Washington +7.5 -120 vs Atlanta Falcons
    So I didn’t like the Falcons as big home favorites last week but luckily passed on the Houston bet thanks to the line going all the way from +6.5 to +4 last minute. I think the sharps are probably a little stung to go in on Washington early this week, and the value is there in the line given the Falcons blowout win at home. Washington D on the other hand has looked great 4 games in a row now and should be able to slow down Freeman. Cousins on the road is still Cousins on the road, so unless this line can get to +7.5 with good vig, I’ll probably pass.
    terribly worried about a banged up and not good skins secondary. in theory they should be able to do what the texans didnt and control the gm tempo with their rushing attack but really scared of cousins if he is forced to throw and i worry he will be considering ryan will prob torch this secondary.

i dont like bills at all and actually close to playing titans ml. bills pass defense has been horrid and think they are worst defending slot guys like wright. like ten coach and off a bye i think he will exploit the shit out of fat boys defense. taylor a turnover machine and think he makes mistakes that titans capitalize on.

no interest in thu night,. hou as favs no thanks and colts a train wreck.

think i prefer the over to side in the jags/bucs gm, agree evans and jackson should be money but also think yeldon will run all over bucs and bortles will have robinson deep at will against bucs secondary. the 2nd home gm in a row is a angle i like so understand bucs just think jags qb has progressed a lot in his second year and is further along than shamis who will prob throw another 2 picks.

it tells ya how wrong the cincy line was last week when they now -3 vs sea, are we to believe sea is only a half point better than kc? god im so tempted to play cincy again but think this line really close to right.
    Points Awarded:

Cross44 gave 2daBank 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

2daBank

week 5

play #1

zona-2.5 -115 (2x).. cant believe this line, they seriously giving us the cardinals on road to another shit north team laying less than 3? bears game ring a bell? square me up and sign me up, coaching alone is worth more than a fg imo, arians one of the best and caldwell a fukkin moron,. his qb a moron, his team is soft. zona pressure will have stafford on his ass or making mistakes all day, unlike seachickens the cards will exploit this secondary to tune of palmer going for 300 with 3 tds. not a lot to say as im sure everyone loves this and it square as it gets, so what cards the play and love they off a loss and love that this isnt a early start.

Sherfire
    Sherfire's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 102

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    it tells ya how wrong the cincy line was last week when they now -3 vs sea, are we to believe sea is only a half point better than kc? god im so tempted to play cincy again but think this line really close to right.
    Short week for Seattle coming off a very physical game. Post season run the year before. Cinci is a very physical team and they're playing lights out right now. I can see the Seahawks keeping it close early but by end of the third they'll fade. Cinci is my strongest play this week.

I can't see the Seahawks scoring more than 10 this game.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by Sherfire View Post
    Short week for Seattle coming off a very physical game. Post season run the year before. Cinci is a very physical team and they're playing lights out right now. I can see the Seahawks keeping it close early but by end of the third they'll fade. Cinci is my strongest play this week.

I can't see the Seahawks scoring more than 10 this game.
    I dunno man, I've bet bungals every week and while I think it them or nothing as I always do when they lined low at home, I think this the toughest gm thus far to play them. I have a hard time thinking sea is only gonna score 10 when we talking about a defense that just allowed kc to pile up damn near 500 yards, if sea moves the ball like that I wouldn't expect them to settle for fgs as often as Chiefs did. Kc might have punted 1 time all gm and they far from prolific on offense, I doubt ginger moves the ball as seamlessly on the legion of boom so the defense better play a lot better.

Time is Money
    Time is Money's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6389

Rams + points? Packers bottom 10 in rush D. Gurley really turned it on last week against a stout Cards D. Foles has been taking care of the ball and that front 4 can give a team fits. I think they can keep this game within one possession.

Cross44
    Update your status
    Cross44's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 698

Rams + points? Packers bottom 10 in rush D. Gurley really turned it on last week against a stout Cards D. Foles has been taking care of the ball and that front 4 can give a team fits. I think they can keep this game within one possession.
    Hard to cap this game with any angles or systems because both teams have been so erratic this year. Rams beat Cards on the road, but put up 6 points at home vs Pitt. Greenbay is a different team at home vs the road. They say Packer D susceptible to Gurley but I'm not ready to bet money after 1 good quarter.

If you bet at it's current rate of Rams +8.5, you've already lost +2.5 points from when it opened at 10.5. That's too much loss value for me even if I slightly lean towards the Rams. Rodgers at home is still Rodgers at home.

Notorious_Donk
    Notorious_Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5262

Not worth it. Yes Gurley had a breakout game but it's still the St. Louis Rams playing Aaron Rodgers and the Green Bay Packers at Lambeau Field. Rodgers is having another MVP season so I won't put a single dollar against him

2daBank

pretty much agree with the guys above, i dont like fading pack at home and i dont trust lambs to play back to back strong road games. as cross said at +10 or +10.5 id be pretty tempted but really no interest in playing them at a reduced number. sure gurley outta be able to do work on the ground but what happens when rodgers scores on his 1st several drives and lambs are forced to throw? i dont buy they will be able to dictate the game flow in gb and dont like their chances if/when foles is forced to keep pace with rodgers and co..

2daBank

week 5

play #1

zona-2.5 -115 (2x).. cant believe this line, they seriously giving us the cardinals on road to another shit north team laying less than 3? bears game ring a bell? square me up and sign me up, coaching alone is worth more than a fg imo, arians one of the best and caldwell a fukkin moron,. his qb a moron, his team is soft. zona pressure will have stafford on his ass or making mistakes all day, unlike seachickens the cards will exploit this secondary to tune of palmer going for 300 with 3 tds. not a lot to say as im sure everyone loves this and it square as it gets, so what cards the play and love they off a loss and love that this isnt a early start.
    jax/tb ov 42 (1.5x)...honestly it kinda hard to look at a lot of numbers that point to the over here, both teams have allowed a lot of points against (tb 29 and jax almost 27), that said both are also fairly solid in a lot of defensive categories i look at. this one has a lot to do with feel i guess, i think both offenses have improved over last year yet both are taking more yards to generate points, neither team is scoring more than last seasons sorry averages, and both are scoring tds less frequently when they get into the red zone, yet when i look at both i see drastic improvements.

far as the jags are concerned they upgraded their rushing attack with yeldon and more importantly i think bortles has made a lot of strides his second season and think he has the look of a long time successful qb in this league. hurns and robinson both also in their second years seem to be on the same page with the improving qb and i think this offense has the makings of a up and coming unit.

on the bucs side martin is running better and stronger than a year ago but it mostly starts and ends with shamis, while sure he mistake prone he has the arm talent to push the ball down the field to those big talented wrs as proof by bucs 12.4 yards per completion. the turnovers could very well help us and we talking bout a tb team who put up over 400 yards against a very good panther defense.

jags rushing defense has been really strong so i suspect shamis will be forced to throw early and often to move the ball which thus far has lead to the opposing team scoring points and at some point i think will translate to bucs scoring more themselves as he learns not many teams can cover his wrs on the outside. i think this will be a close gm where both young qbs put up solid numbers and a couple tds, yeldon should do some work on the ground and think he will get his 1st rushing td of his young career, hopefully bucs punch in their scoring chances instead of relying on a shit kicker. tough spot for jags being their 3rd road tilt in a row and bucs hosting their second straight at home only reason im not considering jags here. i made this thing around 45 with upside in one of those shit games on paper that turns into a bit of a fun shootout.

Da Phoenix
    Da Phoenix's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6784

Call me crazy but I have a feeling Lambs not only will cover the line but have a good chance to win outright. Also like Cincy and Deflaters.Good luck this weekend

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by Da Phoenix View Post
    Call me crazy but I have a feeling Lambs not only will cover the line but have a good chance to win outright. Also like Cincy and Deflaters.Good luck this weekend
    i mean stranger things have happened i suppose but you are really ignoring lambs and fishers history expecting them to play back to back strong games. it really been a pretty simple formula with them, at home as sizable dogs when nobody gives them a chance they generally show up and play, in conference they generally show up and play home and away. any time you believe in them after a strong performance you can usually count on them to be lifeless and flat. to expect them to play another strong road game after a big divisional win is kinda reaching imo. especially when you consider you expecting that in gb where the pack and discount double bitch are very hard to beat. i actually think dal has a better chance against the pats than the lambs do in gb, i really think ppl are getting far too caught up in gurley mania and feeling the lambs, just remember teams dont tend to dominate pack on the ground in gb because they generally playing from behind, imo lacy will be the back putting up big numbers here... gl tho, i guess im rooting for them (not really a fan, lol)..

2daBank

Originally Posted by 2daBank
    week 5

play #1

jax/tb ov 42 (1.5x)...honestly it kinda hard to look at a lot of numbers that point to the over here, both teams have allowed a lot of points against (tb 29 and jax almost 27), that said both are also fairly solid in a lot of defensive categories i look at. this one has a lot to do with feel i guess, i think both offenses have improved over last year yet both are taking more yards to generate points, neither team is scoring more than last seasons sorry averages, and both are scoring tds less frequently when they get into the red zone, yet when i look at both i see drastic improvements.

far as the jags are concerned they upgraded their rushing attack with yeldon and more importantly i think bortles has made a lot of strides his second season and think he has the look of a long time successful qb in this league. hurns and robinson both also in their second years seem to be on the same page with the improving qb and i think this offense has the makings of a up and coming unit.

on the bucs side martin is running better and stronger than a year ago but it mostly starts and ends with shamis, while sure he mistake prone he has the arm talent to push the ball down the field to those big talented wrs as proof by bucs 12.4 yards per completion. the turnovers could very well help us and we talking bout a tb team who put up over 400 yards against a very good panther defense.

jags rushing defense has been really strong so i suspect shamis will be forced to throw early and often to move the ball which thus far has lead to the opposing team scoring points and at some point i think will translate to bucs scoring more themselves as he learns not many teams can cover his wrs on the outside. i think this will be a close gm where both young qbs put up solid numbers and a couple tds, yeldon should do some work on the ground and think he will get his 1st rushing td of his young career, hopefully bucs punch in their scoring chances instead of relying on a shit kicker. tough spot for jags being their 3rd road tilt in a row and bucs hosting their second straight at home only reason im not considering jags here. i made this thing around 45 with upside in one of those shit games on paper that turns into a bit of a fun shootout.
    titans ml +103 (1x).. give me a whisenhunt offense that been preparing his young qb well and coming off a bye to exploit fat boy rex's very exploitable pass defense. guys like wright and walker been doing work to the bills secondary and think green-beckem will continue to get more involved in what i think a up and coming offense. the defense been ok and is getting a lot of help back this week while bills are a mash unit. i dont trust taylor and think he makes some mistakes having to shoulder the offense with a bunch of guys manning the rb spot. bills been playing tough teams so maybe im selling them short but i like the offensive minded coach off a bye vs the blundering idiot.

2daBank

week 5

play #1

titans ml +103 (1x).. give me a whisenhunt offense that been preparing his young qb well and coming off a bye to exploit fat boy rex's very exploitable pass defense. guys like wright and walker been doing work to the bills secondary and think green-beckem will continue to get more involved in what i think a up and coming offense. the defense been ok and is getting a lot of help back this week while bills are a mash unit. i dont trust taylor and think he makes some mistakes having to shoulder the offense with a bunch of guys manning the rb spot. bills been playing tough teams so maybe im selling them short but i like the offensive minded coach off a bye vs the blundering idiot.
    i havnt played a lot of teasers this year but this week has so many obvious choices figure wtf might as well play one that isnt the obvious gb/pats that everyone doing (although that really hard to argue against and considering doing a larger tease fir kicks)..

2 team 6 point teaser 1.65 to 1.5x

atl-1
    kc-3
    (considered putting titans here as well but decided on this.)

dont think it any secret how i feel bout backing matty ice at home to win games. not real sure on the spread as i think skins can and will have success rushing and stopping the run, problem for them is ryan and co gonna put up points on this secondary and at some point that means cousins will be forced to attempt the same. more times than not that leads to cousins making mistakes and expect more of the same here, 27-23 atl.

kc defense been getting abused by really good offenses and now get to come home and face mr turnover jay cutler and a largely depleted wr corp. seems like a great spot for the defense to take out some frustration at arrowhead. i actually think they gonna cover this spread as i expect the d will cause several turnovers, between those and the special teams manage to score or set up a few scores. smith and the offense been moving the ball pretty well and just not finishing drives., think they finish enough today and this game snowballs with the d teeing off on a hobbled cutler. 31-17 kc (lean over as well)..used kc defense in roughly 75% of my dfs lineups as well for those interested in such things
    Last edited by 2daBank; 10-11-15 at 05:59 AM.

2daBank

week 5

play #1

atl-1
    kc-3

dont think it any secret how i feel bout backing matty ice at home to win games. not real sure on the spread as i think skins can and will have success rushing and stopping the run, problem for them is ryan and co gonna put up points on this secondary and at some point that means cousins will be forced to attempt the same. more times than not that leads to cousins making mistakes and expect more of the same here, 27-23 atl.

kc defense been getting abused by really good offenses and now get to come home and face mr turnover jay cutler and a largely depleted wr corp. seems like a great spot for the defense to take out some frustration at arrowhead. i actually think they gonna cover this spread as i expect the d will cause several turnovers, between those and the special teams manage to score or set up a few scores. smith and the offense been moving the ball pretty well and just not finishing drives., think they finish enough today and this game snowballs with the d teeing off on a hobbled cutler. 31-17 kc (lean over as well)..used kc defense in roughly 75% of my dfs lineups as well for those interested in such things
    aints/phi ov 49 (1x)

The J-Dizzle
    The J-Dizzle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4102

I'm on the Cards and Bengals. I believe Seattle will have a hard timme moving the ball, and the home/away advantage points clearly towards Bengals who is a strong home team during the regular season.

as for teasers I like Kansas-3+Pats-3 and perhaps Falcons ML+Packers-3.

not overly confident in Titans, Rex Ryan can destroy those rookie QBs..

What do you think about Leonard Hankerson over 58 yards? Redskins have both starting CBs gone and I think he will se plenty of good matchups with Matt Ryan throwing at home and Jones getting all the attention.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by The J-Dizzle View Post
    I'm on the Cards and Bengals. I believe Seattle will have a hard timme moving the ball, and the home/away advantage points clearly towards Bengals who is a strong home team during the regular season.

as for teasers I like Kansas-3+Pats-3 and perhaps Falcons ML+Packers-3.

not overly confident in Titans, Rex Ryan can destroy those rookie QBs..

What do you think about Leonard Hankerson over 58 yards? Redskins have both starting CBs gone and I think he will se plenty of good matchups with Matt Ryan throwing at home and Jones getting all the attention.
    rex doesnt have the track record against rookie qbs that dick lebeau does. im counting on whisenhunt having a good game plan to deal with the blitzes and for marriota to be prepared. thing is as exotic as rex may get with his pressures it no secret what coming and what titans prepared for, lots and lots of jail break type blitzing. i really think marriota has a nice day, and im not gonna lie i really didnt think he was gonna be shit at this level but i was wrong.

i like hankerson quite a bit today, i didnt know that was his yardage total but i used him in about 20-25% of my dfs lineups and expect him to outperform that number against his former team. heard atl was considering trading white and that talk kind of worries me he sees more targets but not greatly as it clear hankerson is number 2 in pecking order imo..

larry040681
    larry040681's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3323

bank, thoughts on titans over and den (juice) -7.5

Madison
    Madison's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13581

Survivor ... imagine tons on KC. Opinions on NYG and BAL as alternatives.

Goat Milk
    Goat Milk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10176

rex doesnt have the track record against rookie qbs that dick lebeau does. im counting on whisenhunt having a good game plan to deal with the blitzes and for marriota to be prepared. thing is as exotic as rex may get with his pressures it no secret what coming and what titans prepared for, lots and lots of jail break type blitzing. i really think marriota has a nice day, and im not gonna lie i really didnt think he was gonna be shit at this level but i was wrong.

i like hankerson quite a bit today, i didnt know that was his yardage total but i used him in about 20-25% of my dfs lineups and expect him to outperform that number against his former team. heard atl was considering trading white and that talk kind of worries me he sees more targets but not greatly as it clear hankerson is number 2 in pecking order imo..
    Hankerson? He is a no name. You took a no name player in a quarter of your lineups. That guy Hankerson will guaranteed fade away in 3 weeks.... Brand name players only son.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by Madison View Post
    Survivor ... imagine tons on KC. Opinions on NYG and BAL as alternatives.
    kc is my survivor play as well, was thinking pack and pats along with nyg or balt had to be getting similar type numbers but i have no idea. i dont trust either of gmen or ravens. if you make me pick between those 2 i guess i prefer nyg simply cause brownies playing competitive football and sf playing anything but. no reason nyg doesnt win but i swear this feels like one of those gms they have every year they significant home favs and come out flat as hell and get beat, not sure sf could beat a flat high school team tho, ive had enough losing money on those pieces of shit so nobody will catch me saying they have a chance to beat any pro or semi pro team again!

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by Goat Milk View Post
    Hankerson? He is a no name. You took a no name player in a quarter of your lineups. That guy Hankerson will guaranteed fade away in 3 weeks.... Brand name players only son.
    go slobber on stars cocks elsewhere starfukker. lemme know when you start getting tax forms from draftkings and fanduel like i been getting the last several years.
    Points Awarded:

Wolfpackofone gave 2daBank 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

The J-Dizzle gave 2daBank 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Madison
    Madison's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13581

kc is my survivor play as well, was thinking pack and pats along with nyg or balt had to be getting similar type numbers but i have no idea. i dont trust either of gmen or ravens. if you make me pick between those 2 i guess i prefer nyg simply cause brownies playing competitive football and sf playing anything but. no reason nyg doesnt win but i swear this feels like one of those gms they have every year they significant home favs and come out flat as hell and get beat, not sure sf could beat a flat high school team tho, ive had enough losing money on those pieces of shit so nobody will catch me saying they have a chance to beat any pro or semi pro team again!
    Yeah, the good news is that I have 4 of the remaining 45 or so. If I was singled it would be KC but feel like I fool if I blow this advantage Kind of a prevent defense.

appreciated as always and BOL!

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by larry040681 View Post
    bank, thoughts on titans over and den (juice) -7.5
    i put buf/ten right around the number, think i had 44-45 but seems like a gm that could just as easily stay 10 points under as go 10 over. id lean to high side but that expecting more passing than rushing attempts and im not sure that the way it will go.

not sure what den-7.5 is? i dont like donks -4 but i never like those bums, lol. if that who you asking bout think i saw some numbers that say oak never loses and covers as a dog at home so if you like donks lay the points i guess, if you like oak play the ml according to history anyways.

2daBank

week 5

play #1

atl-1
    kc-3

aints/phi ov 49 (1x)
    cincy-2.5 1st half (1x). cant resist a little bungals bet, they been great in the 1st half and sea has only scored 1 td in 1st half, just playing the numbers here along with expecting cincy to be in prove something mode.

Goat Milk
    Goat Milk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10176

go slobber on stars cocks elsewhere starfukker. lemme know when you start getting tax forms from draftkings and fanduel like i been getting the last several years.
    won 10 grand in nba fan duel last year. thanks.

First ... 45678910 ... Last