Reener77
    Reener77's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7006

Sports Interaction avoided Bet

Hey guys, just thought I'd run this by here. I bet on Del Potro over Rafa this afternoon, Sports Interaction voided the bet based on this rule:

Where markets are offered on games or sets within a match, a walkover, retirement or disqualification during a game or set will render bets on that game or set market void unless the market has had a conclusive result prior to retirement.

I read that as being bets on individual games or sets are voided if there is a retirement within that game or set. I don't read this rule as stating that bets on match winners are voided if there is a retirement.

Thoughts?

Pinocchio
    Pinocchio's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8101

Well, this rule does not say anything about what happens if there is a retirement, but I can tell you that SI always voids such bets. They're not just doing it here to screw you. They don't have a rule like Pinnacle for instance where the advancing player is considered the winner, as long as one set is completed (and he could be two sets to love down and facing 3 match points immediately before suddenly 'winning' ).

cobra_king
    cobra_king's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 36693

At Sports Interaction, the entire match has to be completed or wagers on the match winner will be voided.

Conqueror
    Conqueror's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5712

Quote Originally Posted by cobra_king View Post
    At Sports Interaction, the entire match has to be completed or wagers on the match winner will be voided.
    So is Bookmaker.