jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Murray done too

Well a lot of young guys coming on strong that will be hard to beat especially because of their age and energy

homie1975
    homie1975's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11041

Quote Originally Posted by MUHerd37 View Post
    He just lost to Taro Daniel. Guys is done like I said. Lost the 3rd set 6-1.
    and Fed just lost to an absolute nobody. the dude he lost to ranked like 175 in the world.

should we say Fed is done, too?

NO.

top players don't care about shit tourneys.

jjgold

Joker is done

Nothin on the ball too

Young guys too good now like golf

slayer14
    slayer14's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6201

Novak fighting to save his career today he must beat a ordinary player like

europe_baller
    europe_baller's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1908

Quote Originally Posted by slayer14 View Post
    Novak fighting to save his career today he must beat a ordinary player like
    first set 6:0.. I say he is doing just fine..

Master Bates
    Master Bates's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

Joker is an absolute beast and no doubt will win another once he's back on whatever he was consuming prior to the injury bug

homie1975

Quote Originally Posted by Master Bates View Post
    Joker is an absolute beast and no doubt will win another once he's back on whatever he was consuming prior to the injury bug
    Whatever he was consuming is probably the cause of his body breaking down finally. He's mentally wsy down as well. He put up the tremendous 2011 and 2015 seasons but now he's done. Max 1 more slam to get him to 13 total in his career but that's all she wrote after that.

Inkwell77
    Inkwell77's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2413

Whatever that dude was taking in 2011 worked.

I have never seen such a dominant tennis player. Nothing even really close. Was truly fun to watch.

I didn't know about the cheating on the wife Shiz.... That sucks. I always was a fan of the joker

JaimeMiro
    JaimeMiro's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

Djoker is not 100% healthy at the moment. His coach adviced him to bulk up... Dude just needs to get back to his A game; he'd dominate Fed with ease.

Clutchut12
    Clutchut12's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 133

Quote Originally Posted by JaimeMiro View Post
    Djoker is not 100% healthy at the moment. His coach adviced him to bulk up... Dude just needs to get back to his A game; he'd dominate Fed with ease.
    Lolol i agree he needs to grt healthy and he will be fine,but dont make dumbass statements like he would dominate fed with ease. Thats just fkin stupid

shari91
    shari91's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1689

Remember before Djoker became THE Djoker, he was a headcase. So much so that despite his obvious talent, he was that mentally unstable that we were hesitant to bet on him. Sometimes even against pure scrubs. Then he went gluten free, hired his own sports psychologist and he finally lived up to and then far exceeded his potential. McEnroe came out and said it when he compared his current personal life to Tiger and of course his fans went ballistic but you just need to stick a few of those Serbian magazine and newspaper articles into Google translate to see what’s going on. And his wife is hard as f so she’ll be making him pay for whatever is going on. Even that Facebook live vid when she didn’t realise the phone was still streaming, you could see in 10 seconds who runs the show there. Unhappy wife = unhappy life = poo poo performance at work

kidcudi92
    W and Based Poster
    kidcudi92's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1679

dustin johnson of tennis?

Goat Milk
    Goat Milk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10176

People were telling me the same thing on this forum 5 years ago about Federer and Nadal

Put those ppl to bed quick

Novak not to win another grand slam?

LOL. What a joke. Djokovic will play until he's 35.

I guarantee he wins at least 3 more slams in his career.

Don't fool yourself.

No one ever wins these long term predictions against me.

Any issues?

Didn't think so.

moojoo
    moojoo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 229

Quote Originally Posted by shari91 View Post
    Remember before Djoker became THE Djoker, he was a headcase. So much so that despite his obvious talent, he was that mentally unstable that we were hesitant to bet on him. Sometimes even against pure scrubs. Then he went gluten free, hired his own sports psychologist and he finally lived up to and then far exceeded his potential. McEnroe came out and said it when he compared his current personal life to Tiger and of course his fans went ballistic but you just need to stick a few of those Serbian magazine and newspaper articles into Google translate to see what’s going on. And his wife is hard as f so she’ll be making him pay for whatever is going on. Even that Facebook live vid when she didn’t realise the phone was still streaming, you could see in 10 seconds who runs the show there. Unhappy wife = unhappy life = poo poo performance at work
    I say Pepe Imaz is biggest problem in Novak's career. If he remove that idiot outside of his life he will be old Nole.

homie1975

Quote Originally Posted by Goat Milk View Post
    People were telling me the same thing on this forum 5 years ago about Federer and Nadal

Put those ppl to bed quick

Novak not to win another grand slam?

LOL. What a joke. Djokovic will play until he's 35.

I guarantee he wins at least 3 more slams in his career.

Don't fool yourself.

No one ever wins these long term predictions against me.

Any issues?

Didn't think so.
    GOAT
    in all modesty, i can match tennis wits w anyone on this site, trust me. played the game for over 30Y and look at my avatar. anyone who buried fed and rafa 5Y ago or whenever, did not take into acct the extreme mental edge that rafa and fed possess over 98% of other players who have ever played the game and 100% of all players in the last 15Y not named Joker. trust me that i never told anyone i know that these two guys were done. i knew they were simply killers on the court and they would return to form and win more slams.

that said, Joker has completely broken down physically and now mentally. yes, he will play until he's 35Y old or perhaps even past it like Fed is right now, but i will be VERY VERY surprised if he wins more than one more slam.

he sits at 12 slams, i say he finishes at best 13.

NO CHANCE, NONE, ZERO, ZILCH, NADA, that he wins 3 more slams to get to 15.

SLIGHT CHANCE HE EVEN WINS 2 MORE

europe_baller

Quote Originally Posted by homie1975 View Post
    GOAT
    in all modesty, i can match tennis wits w anyone on this site, trust me. played the game for over 30Y and look at my avatar. anyone who buried fed and rafa 5Y ago or whenever, did not take into acct the extreme mental edge that rafa and fed possess over 98% of other players who have ever played the game and 100% of all players in the last 15Y not named Joker. trust me that i never told anyone i know that these two guys were done. i knew they were simply killers on the court and they would return to form and win more slams.

that said, Joker has completely broken down physically and now mentally. yes, he will play until he's 35Y old or perhaps even past it like Fed is right now, but i will be VERY VERY surprised if he wins more than one more slam.

I do disagree with you.. Right now I just think he needs more matches.. He did get lost little bit with coaches and other stuff but Vajda is back in his corner I am sure he will have positive impact on him.. He gets healthy and start winning his matches, he will be right there to compete in every tourney... We will see..

jjgold

Too many good young players now

Kind of like golf

Getting harder to win tourneys

Clutchut12
    Clutchut12's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 133

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Too many good young players now

Kind of like golf

Getting harder to win tourneys
    Lol nadal and Federer win every major, not getting harder for them

BigBusiness
    Drug dealin money
    BigBusiness's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 542

Nadal= Most dominant tennis player at his very best.

Too bad his body didn't hold up for longer, but with that playing style, it was expected.

Goat Milk
    Goat Milk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10176

GOAT

Novak hasn't had even 1 major injury. Broken down physically? None of Djokovic's injuries are major. I've had much worse injuries -- surgeries -- in my sports career (yeah, I'm just a competitive recreational bball player)...and I've bounced back stronger than ever. Novak is a physical specimen -- with some of the best trainers in the world.

Let's not fool ourselves. The only thing that can really derail a tennis career is significant damage to the discs in the spine. Other than that, Rafa has bounced back from knee issues, guys like Westbrook tear an ACL and are back in 5 months, better than ever. Novak is that gifted physically.

Mentally -- these things pass. Nadal and Fed both went through their mental lapses. Novak is a killer. To say a guy who's won 12 majors is weak mentally would be completely unfair.

How many times did Djoker come through in the clutch against Nadal and Fed over the years -- to win titles? The guy has more balls to go for shots than anyone. He is a straight killer. Just like Rafa and Federer.

These 3 are easily the best 3 players in the history of tennis. I would put Bjorg up there too -- had he stuck around, he would have won way more titles.

Trust me when I say Djoker wins at least 3 more. Maybe even more.

Whatever is going on with his wife, whatever is going on with his mind, his fitness.... these things will all pass. I don't know when. But Djoker is still in his prime.

You'll see.

I always win these threads in the end.

And for a fact you know more about tennis than me. That's a certainty.

But....

When it comes to these types of predictions. You should trust me.

Go back 5 years ago on SBR when Yisman and Chargers and all these guys tried to argue with me about Federer and Nadal. I was literally one of the only ppl in those threads who argued that they were still the 2 best players in the world. And they weren't close to done.

It's easy for ppl to sit here in hindsight and say that. But those 2 weren't winning shit for years, and both their careers looked DONE to most ppl.

THis is the same.

homie1975

GOAT
    Much respect as I always enjoy reading your stuff on all sports but we agree to disagree. Joker had the amazing 2011 and 2015 years, two of the greatest in tennis history. He filled the void when fed n rafa were struggling and benefitted from it too. Imo he shot his load those 2 years. He is spent in every way. Now, even if he finds himself again he has to contend w fed n rafa still. If he funds himself when those guys are done, he'll have to contend w zverev and thiem and other young superstars. It gets no easier.

He'll need a fortunate draw to win one more. I predict he finishes at the current 12 slams and maybe 1 more to give him 13. He finishes top 5 ever (fed, rafa, sampras, joker, borg) and lives happily ever after.

Jokers dominant days are over.

Let's revisit in 3Y and see how it ended. Much respect to u either way.

europe_baller

straight sets win against coric, one of the better youngsters at the moment.. He just needs matches.. he went before through Rafa and Nadal and will do again.. Completely agree with Goat..Lets go Djoker...

aliceinchains
    aliceinchains's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 757

In tennis everything is possible. I'm not a hugeee fan of novak but i believe that he can still win at least on grand slam before his retirement. But first he needs to figure out some things and get back on the rail
    Last edited by aliceinchains; 04-19-18 at 08:34 AM.

homie1975

Quote Originally Posted by aliceinchains View Post
    In tennis everything is possible. I'm not a hugeee fan of novak but i believe that he can still win at least on grand slam before his retirement. But first he needs to figure out some things and get back on the rail
    yes i agree one more but that is tops. he will have to summon all his inner strength to get it, and also needs a very favorable draw. he has to climb back up the mountain because as the 13th ranked player, he will not be seeded well and will likely have to go through fed and/or rafa to get it.

if fed and rafa are retired, then he's going to need to face a zverev or thiem or some other young gun we are forgetting right now but who will ascend maybe to everyone's surprise.

joker has 12 slams right now. amazing accomplishment.

maybe gets to 13 but that is that IMHO

ikid2groove415
    ikid2groove415's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1184

Vegan-

aliceinchains
    aliceinchains's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 757

yes i agree one more but that is tops. he will have to summon all his inner strength to get it, and also needs a very favorable draw. he has to climb back up the mountain because as the 13th ranked player, he will not be seeded well and will likely have to go through fed and/or rafa to get it.

if fed and rafa are retired, then he's going to need to face a zverev or thiem or some other young gun we are forgetting right now but who will ascend maybe to everyone's surprise.

joker has 12 slams right now. amazing accomplishment.

maybe gets to 13 but that is that IMHO

I totally agree with your every word
    I'm not very fond of Novak honestly and I secretly want him not to win any other grand slam lol
    Last edited by aliceinchains; 04-19-18 at 08:34 AM.

europe_baller

Quote Originally Posted by aliceinchains View Post
    I totally agree with your every word
    I'm not very fond of Novak honestly and I secretly want him not to win any other grand slam lol
    I am huge fan and I hope he wins like 5 more at least lol..

Steamroller
    Steamroller's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5201

Quote Originally Posted by europe_baller View Post
    Me too. This is just sad to watch atm.

homie1975

you are completely blinded by your fan-dom. i will admit i used to dislike him 10Y ago but one thing in sports i have come to appreciate in my "old age" is dominance. his 2011 and 2015 seasons turned me around as a fan and i really began to respect and appreciate his game. tremendous tennis player who has no weaknesses in his game. you could nitpick and say his service and net game could be stronger, but that would be ignoring how dominant his baseline game is and his return of serve. those two parts of his game so dominant in 2011 and 2015 that were among the top 3 or 4 best baseline and service return games in history.

on return of service history, there is agassi, rafa, djokovic, then everyone else. not even roger the GOAT can touch those prior 3 on return of service excellence

that said, you can hope for 5 more majors but ZERO chance that is happening.

if he beats my prediction of 1 more, you will be lucky!!!

shadymcgrady
    shadymcgrady's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2978

I didn't watch the match with thiem that just concluded. Looked like he showed flashes of his old form but couldn't quite get over the hump. Anyone have any thoughts?

homie1975

Quote Originally Posted by shadymcgrady View Post
    I didn't watch the match with thiem that just concluded. Looked like he showed flashes of his old form but couldn't quite get over the hump. Anyone have any thoughts?
    i usually don't give much credence to top players' performance in Non Slam majors but for Joker, every match matters these days. after winning the first set tiebreak, he got run out at 2 and 3 in sets two and three

europe_baller

i usually don't give much credence to top players' performance in Non Slam majors but for Joker, every match matters these days. after winning the first set tiebreak, he got run out at 2 and 3 in sets two and three
    Yeah at the end of first set, he saved set points and played his old tennis.. He just needs consistence in his game right now which will come with matches.. Thiem is after rafa and 1 or 2 players probably toughest opponent on the clay so it was good match..

europe_baller

you are completely blinded by your fan-dom. i will admit i used to dislike him 10Y ago but one thing in sports i have come to appreciate in my "old age" is dominance. his 2011 and 2015 seasons turned me around as a fan and i really began to respect and appreciate his game. tremendous tennis player who has no weaknesses in his game. you could nitpick and say his service and net game could be stronger, but that would be ignoring how dominant his baseline game is and his return of serve. those two parts of his game so dominant in 2011 and 2015 that were among the top 3 or 4 best baseline and service return games in history.

on return of service history, there is agassi, rafa, djokovic, then everyone else. not even roger the GOAT can touch those prior 3 on return of service excellence

that said, you can hope for 5 more majors but ZERO chance that is happening.

if he beats my prediction of 1 more, you will be lucky!!!
    I agree with your view, but 1 or 2 more tournaments like this and he will get to top 5,6,7 spot and will not have rafa or roger until semis.. All other players he can beat once he gets in form.. I dont think he needs favorable draw..Also, I didnt say I expect him to win 5 more majors I just hope that I can watch old Nole that first and foremost believes that can beat anyone on any given day.. I think he will be back on the biggest stage and we will see how good that will be..

shadymcgrady
    shadymcgrady's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2978

I agree with your view, but 1 or 2 more tournaments like this and he will get to top 5,6,7 spot and will not have rafa or roger until semis.. All other players he can beat once he gets in form.. I dont think he needs favorable draw..Also, I didnt say I expect him to win 5 more majors I just hope that I can watch old Nole that first and foremost believes that can beat anyone on any given day.. I think he will be back on the biggest stage and we will see how good that will be..
    I hope for the same

DavidGoliath5003
    DavidGoliath5003's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3319

Hes had an elbow injury +elbow surgery. Of course he will be back

First 12345 ... Last