Pr0bot
    :V
    Pr0bot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 563

Carreno worth a shot!

I adore Thiem playstyle, agressive, fancy backhand down the line, movement on the court. Since the final of RL 2017 it seems Thiem lost his confidence and somehow suffered a breakdown. Carreno is weak, Carreno is weird, but for Thiem this will be enough. Riding with 3.5 odds on spaniard for 20$. BOL guys

gambleForLife
    gambleForLife's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5015

I think I'll take him to win a set @ +105. He sucks at indoor hard courts, but so does Thiem, so this seems a good price.

JamesBrown
    JamesBrown's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 312

I dunno. I see a straight set win for Thiem here. It's hard to come in as an alternate and win not thinking he would play. I think if this wa a normal match, the +1.5 on Busta would be the play, however I just don't like him coming in as an alternate today and that's enough for me to play Thiem -1.5. BOL with your play.

Pr0bot

Since doubles play went pretty smooth im adding 10$ more on Carreno.

James, to be honest i see pure value on Busta. Why? The 2nd slot for semis is open, he is rested, its hard court (not his favorite, but neither Dominics) and as i mentioned, feels like after RL 2017 Thiem kinda fall off.

Gl James: )

Ps. Forgot about the odds... For 2.5 i wouldnt play him, but for 3.4? Sure i will! : )

Pr0bot

Not a single first serve in... This will be tough if Carreno wont decide to raise level of his game.

Pr0bot

taking +4.5 at 2-4 score and 2.15 odds. Gl Guys

Pr0bot

+4.5 cashed for 30% ROI in this match... Still hoping that Pablo is able to rebreak and put some pressure. If not, the sentence from Moneyball about good looking girlfriend and boost of confidence will be truth once again... Carreno lacks good looking gf. Simple as that.

gambleForLife
    gambleForLife's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5015

Nice hit!

Pr0bot

We both got it! Nicely done! : )

JamesBrown
    JamesBrown's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 312

Nice win. My bet is done so I'm hoping Pablo can get the outright win now for the upset. Cheers.

Pr0bot

Carreno fought well!! No regrets! : ) Thiem is fast, powerfull and flexible (one of the 3 best "running" guys in tour alongside with Dima and maybe Djokovic if healthy), but for f**** sake he needs some psychological coach or something. 6-3 first set, 1-0 in the 2nd and he starts talking to himself, walks like he has somekind of disability... There is already one guy who does similar things, the Andy "shut the f*** up" Murray and such behaviour costed him being an underachiever for a long time. Far too long for his skill and talent. Hopefully Thiems team will figure out how to improve in this matter, because he has no.1 potential for sure!

Thank you James!: ) Tommorow we will beat the living crap out of bookie in Zverev Sock showdown!

Pr0bot

Btw, offtopic, just as an info STARCRAFT 2 is now free to download via battle.net app. If you havent tried it, you should!: )