Conqueror
    Conqueror's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5636

Nishikori's bench is frustrated

They're watching with so much frustration. Some are chewing their fingernails. Some are almost crying.

gorwin068
    Tennis fan and bettor
    gorwin068's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4603

It is tough to watch their player playing with an injury...Nishikori is struggled with it...otherwise it should be a much closer match...

Conqueror
    Conqueror's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5636

Quote Originally Posted by gorwin068 View Post
    It is tough to watch their player playing with an injury...Nishikori is struggled with it...otherwise it should be a much closer match...
    Why not withdraw before the game or retire during the game? He's collaborating with the books to ensure gamblers lose their hard-earned money. Shame on him!

Regul8er
    Wordd
    Regul8er's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4101

This is why tennis is an unbettable sport.

You have no clue who is healthy or who is mentally there. It's a guessing game, and a game you just can't win.

It's not like other team sports, where others can pick up the slack......why I stopped betting this game about 2 years ago....this sort of thing happens far too often.

gorwin068
    Tennis fan and bettor
    gorwin068's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4603

Quote Originally Posted by Regul8er View Post
    This is why tennis is an unbettable sport.

You have no clue who is healthy or who is mentally there. It's a guessing game, and a game you just can't win.

It's not like other team sports, where others can pick up the slack......why I stopped betting this game about 2 years ago....this sort of thing happens far too often.
    Agree with you. Tennis is really tricky to bet on, it is an individual sport. Everything just depends on the individual player.

sunshineSpecial
    sunshineSpecial's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5137

It happens so often that the odds bookies offer don't make it worth it.

bettingmosquito
    bettingmosquito's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 538

Fognini was lucky

gaebiskon
    gaebiskon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5062

roosterlicker is always injured

burkestar
    burkestar's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3462

is there any advantage or disadvantage to withdrawing from a match, retiring in play or seeing through the match. I mean the money and points are all the same right. Reason I ask is that it happens quite frequently where a player withdraws/retires only to play the very next week. Yeah if your ill like kyrgios the other week fair enough but if your injured to the point you cant play but your willing to jump back in 7 or less days later seems to me like their just trying to cash cheques (maybe salvage a few participation points too I dunno).

JaimeMiro
    JaimeMiro's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

there's no advantage, most players play on when injured for different reasons,.. it might be: they want to defend points or think they can play through the pain. this is a major event and it's not everyday a player makes the quarter finals. additionally, djokovic and murray are out and even with nadal and fed playing at their best, this is the best shot kei's had in a while, considering the players left