Jeff_Black
    Jeff_Black's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5068

ATP Valencia/Basel 500 plays

ATP Basel 500
    Jerzy Janowicz vs Philipp Kohlschreiber
    Handicap: Philipp Kohlschreiber -2.0 @ 1.862 on Pinnacle
    Stake: 1u play
    Kohlschreiber took a break from the Asian hardcourt swing to focus on Europe and has so far done well on the indoor hardcourt surfaces last year. He has played in Valencia the last few years with little success and is now justifiably so trying his last on the faster indoor surface which should suit his game. His opponent Janowicz has has some success in Challengers but has no played anyone of the calibre that Kohlschreiber has played and he will be a step up for the opponents he has played. Normally it's hard to fade Janowicz as a dog because you're not sure how he will play but I think Kohlschreiber will hold his own on serve and against someone that is prone to double faulting hopefully that will be enough.

Sergei Stakhovsky vs Grigor Dimitrov
    Handicap: Stakhovsky +4.0 @ 2.10 on Pinnacle
    Dimitrov has struggled to string wins together all year but has made the QF twice on the home stretch which is still disappointing for someone of his talent and expectations. Against a server/volleyer who has been in decent enough form giving +4? Ill take it. Worse case scenario I think is a push.

Alexandr Dolgopolov vs Dusan Lajovic
    Handicap: Alexandr Dolgopolov -3.0 @ 1.909 on Pinnacle
    Dog man is on a 6 game losing streak dating back to the Cincinnati Masters where he was again involved in a heartbreaking loss to Novak Djokovic. I'm taking the good line and good odds knowing what he is capable of against a fringe tour level player who he can trouble with his groundstrokes. I think he snaps the losing streak today.

ATP Valencia 500
    Aljaz Bedene vs Jeremy Chardy
    Handicap: Jeremy Chardy -4.0 @ 1.757 on Pinnacle
    Been more then happy with Chardy's form and service that I'll take the good line against a more of a European clay court player. I fully expect an easy win from Chardy and he was a bit unlucky to lose to Gasquet, think he will carry on the form into this week.

Goat Milk
    Goat Milk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10176

solid analysis, like dolgopolov as well