frugalgambler
    frugalgambler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6810

PS BOL with your plays though.

frugalgambler

After reading some more of this amusing crap, one more comment: just because you are a decent tennis player does not make you a good gambler. Just ask Michael Jordan. But once again BOL DMoney.

Hardcoar
    Curious Nick and Tenacious Kokk
    Hardcoar's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4615

Quote Originally Posted by frugalgambler View Post
    LOL, dude relax. I do check out different threads, and I did used to browse your thread quite often. But I call what I see. I do not care if you were on fire a year ago. Your recent plays have not been that great. Btw, pinny's thread on eog is a complete joke now and the fact that he went 5-2 on one day does not prove much.
    EoG?

Sam_Hawkins
    Sam_Hawkins's Avatar Become A Pro!

Soo...what's the purpose of this thread again? Someone lost all in and needed to let the steam out or something?

Can someone ever explain to me why do people feel the urge to hate on other cappers?

I mean, I have never ever needed to insult anybody in here, expecially when they post plays and stuff...

Sigh.

bruceBRUCEbruce
    bruceBRUCEbruce's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1959

Quote Originally Posted by Dmoneytx View Post
    Hey fuk face, my record is actually OVER .500 dumb azz.
    neat
    you're still down a considerable chunk of change-if you update your record, which you won't do, I guess to try and save some face.
    Valueless parlays huh???
    correct, you would think that you might learn something from your shitty record, but I guess not.
    I have helped out so many people of the last two years almost for absolutely nothing. Just because I wanted to. Just because I enjoyed to.
    yup, ego issues for sure
    good luck with your plays

Quote Originally Posted by Sam_Hawkins View Post
    Can someone ever explain to me why do people feel the urge to hate on other cappers?
    dmoney likes to saunter into threads and insult people who make wta wagers, the scurry back
    to his thread for some thoughtless chalky atp parlay plays...he's a posting contradiction

Demonata
    Demonata's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5481

After reading some more of this amusing crap, one more comment: just because you are a decent tennis player does not make you a good gambler. Just ask Michael Jordan. But once again BOL DMoney.
    Master of the obvious award goes to you. Also tennis way different than basketball. Can't compare a 1 on 1 sport to a 5 on 5 sport.

frugalgambler

LOL> DMonata stands up for DMoney.

Demonata
    Demonata's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5481

LOL> DMonata stands up for DMoney.
    Well he's a friend of mine. Also easy to stand up for him with how much I know he knows about tennis.

First 12