EaglesPhan36
    EaglesPhan36's Avatar Become A Pro!

EP36's Super Serial Fuzzy Balls of Fury

I feel like I have been lacking in contribution to the tennis sub-forum. Seems like many of the old school have drifted off with some new dudes kickin' it. I do lack a ton of time during the week to do write-ups any more, but I figured I might as well throw my log on the fire. Challenge myself. Trying to get my ass in gear for the build-up to Roland Garros and before you know it, Wimbledon. Follow or fade my bouncing balls.

EaglesPhan36

April 13th
    Parlay [-208]: [Casablanca] Wawrinka -350 + [Ketowice] Kvitova -660

JohnnyRudeboy
    Bull In A China Shop
    JohnnyRudeboy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4095

nice to see you again sir

EaglesPhan36

Good fail to start. Went against the gut and paid for it.

EaglesPhan36

ATP Houston: Isner +1.5 sets [-185]

Apparently I love laying chalk.

tevari
    purveyor of fuzzy green balls
    tevari's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 542

As I've said before, this sub-forum is now a cesspool of AIDS & the ebola virus. But as always, good sir, all the best.

MasterBet
    Tennis betting are exhausting
    MasterBet's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 739

look good good luck...
    with the crowd monaco can pee in his pants...lol and Isner can fight well..

CaptainOmar111
    On My Way To Earn $1,000
    CaptainOmar111's Avatar Become A Pro!

Good Luck Sir

EaglesPhan36

Quote Originally Posted by tevari View Post
    As I've said before, this sub-forum is now a cesspool of AIDS & the ebola virus. But as always, good sir, all the best.
    That's why I fit in so well sans the weird accents which totally come across in typing.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: ohumad

EaglesPhan36

Was lookin' sheisty after one, but the Big Tie Break snags the 2nd set and so long as we finish up this one, a winner to show for the day and chasing the taste of Wawrinka out of my mouth.

EaglesPhan36

Need to remember to mark my bets for units risked, etc. Parlay was to win a half unit, so -1.04 on that. Isner bet to win a unit. So down 0.04 off those. Will mark my bets from now on. Trying to be accurate to give all the STDs a good point of reference to fade.

Overall Profit: -0.04

PharaohUB
    PharaohUB's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11494

yeah wtf happened??!?! they started blocking sbr at work , but I still try to check in every so often at night. Things have changed around here. anyone want my points? i'm about to lose pro status and doubt i'll renew.

EaglesPhan36

Mini Monte Carlo Master Preview

Djokovic Quarter
    Djokovic will give it a go with the injured ankle. He played a little exhibition with Murray before deciding, so I am assuming that he is fairly healthy or he'd skip this. He should be okay until the 3rd round where he could meet Isner, Gulbis, Klizan or Monaco. All could pose a challenge if he is much less than 100%. Del Potro occupies the bottom of his quarter and looks a definite beneficiary of any Djokovic problems. Barring the injury being a big issue or Delpo being in turd mode, I find it hard to see one of these two not making the semis.

Berdych Quarter
    Berdych rocks the top of this quarter and Gasquet the bottom in what looks like a really good quarter. Berdych with have Seppi, Fognini and Granollers in the way of a QF. Gasquet will be tested early in the 2nd round possibly against fellow Frenchie Paire. Cilic, Zeballos, Janowicz & Anderson all occupy the top part of Gasquet's draw. Any of whom I could see making a run. Gasquet I think is the wildcard here. He easily can lose early or run deep. Berdych comes back from the shoulder issue, so I would definitely want to see how he responds here. I can see this one featuring a few upsets and a surprise QF rep.

Nadal Quarter
    Nadal scheduled well to rest and prep here. I really don't see much standing in the way of him advancing to the semis here. Tipsarevic is the seed up top. I would not be surprised to see Dimitrov take him out. Simon could be the next best bet in the top portion of the quarter. That is assuming Bautista-Agut doesn't bite him first-up.

Murray Quarter
    Murray & Tsonga highlight the quarter. Murray will have a tough road to the quarters with Wawrinka, Monfils and Haase all potentially in his way. His consistency though should put him ahead of those suckers. Tsonga and Almagro look to be on a collision course for a great QF match-up. Either one could give Murray a good-go.

Outlook
    Hard to look past Nadal here. His form has been scintillating since his return and you know he wants to dominate the Euro swing on clay leading to Roland Garros. With Djokovic's ankle a bit of a question, I think Nadal to win is a decent bet depending on the odds. Del Potro at odds could be a decent shot to pick up the pieces if Djokovic is bothered any. Generally, looks like a great tournament in the making.

beefcake
    Update your status
    beefcake's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 178

I will take em...If Angel Cabrera can win tomorrow with that win and yours I might have enough to go pro..

CaptainOmar111
    On My Way To Earn $1,000

Quote Originally Posted by EaglesPhan36 View Post

Djokovic Quarter
    Djokovic will give it a go with the injured ankle. He played a little exhibition with Murray before deciding, so I am assuming that he is fairly healthy or he'd skip this. He should be okay until the 3rd round where he could meet Isner, Gulbis, Klizan or Monaco. All could pose a challenge if he is much less than 100%. Del Potro occupies the bottom of his quarter and looks a definite beneficiary of any Djokovic problems. Barring the injury being a big issue or Delpo being in turd mode, I find it hard to see one of these two not making the semis.

Berdych Quarter
    Berdych rocks the top of this quarter and Gasquet the bottom in what looks like a really good quarter. Berdych with have Seppi, Fognini and Granollers in the way of a QF. Gasquet will be tested early in the 2nd round possibly against fellow Frenchie Paire. Cilic, Zeballos, Janowicz & Anderson all occupy the top part of Gasquet's draw. Any of whom I could see making a run. Gasquet I think is the wildcard here. He easily can lose early or run deep. Berdych comes back from the shoulder issue, so I would definitely want to see how he responds here. I can see this one featuring a few upsets and a surprise QF rep.

Nadal Quarter
    Nadal scheduled well to rest and prep here. I really don't see much standing in the way of him advancing to the semis here. Tipsarevic is the seed up top. I would not be surprised to see Dimitrov take him out. Simon could be the next best bet in the top portion of the quarter. That is assuming Bautista-Agut doesn't bite him first-up.

Murray Quarter
    Murray & Tsonga highlight the quarter. Murray will have a tough road to the quarters with Wawrinka, Monfils and Haase all potentially in his way. His consistency though should put him ahead of those suckers. Tsonga and Almagro look to be on a collision course for a great QF match-up. Either one could give Murray a good-go.

Outlook
    Hard to look past Nadal here. His form has been scintillating since his return and you know he wants to dominate the Euro swing on clay leading to Roland Garros. With Djokovic's ankle a bit of a question, I think Nadal to win is a decent bet depending on the odds. Del Potro at odds could be a decent shot to pick up the pieces if Djokovic is bothered any. Generally, looks like a great tournament in the making.

Amazing Point Of View !!!

ohumad
    ohumad's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 60

Good sht EP

MasterBet
    Tennis betting are exhausting
    MasterBet's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 739

Congrats on the win with Isner,mange to make a comeback amazing lol..

BOL today man

EaglesPhan36

April 14th
    Vinci +1.5 sets [-165]

Sam_Hawkins
    Sam_Hawkins's Avatar Become A Pro!

April 14th
    Vinci +1.5 sets [-165]
    taking her straight out...petra played very good yesterday but then choked again...anyone who can consistently return balls back to her has to defeat her, and the price high in the +200s was way too tempting to pass.

Sam_Hawkins

nadal @1.5? Srsly? Fck off, bookies.

MUHerd37
    Status Your Update.
    MUHerd37's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10678

Sad to see Ferrer won't be playing. Especially with Bellucci already losing. Still can't believe that shit from last year.

ohumad
    ohumad's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 60

Early on but Vinci looking good! I was thinking Kvitova was gonna eat her slice backhand up but it's resulting in errors.

EaglesPhan36

Forgot again, but the Vinci bet was to win one unit.

Sam_Hawkins

Petra took off her headband. Shit just got serious.

MUHerd37
    Status Your Update.
    MUHerd37's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10678

Vinci took the first set 7-6. Nice job EP. I got Vinci +3.5 myself.

EaglesPhan36

Good luck the rest of the way fellas.

Sam_Hawkins

Gj roberta, gj - two units in the pocket. Although it saddens me being a czech when our fed cup team plays italians on clay next week

tevari

So, Pujols saves the day with 2 out in the bottom of the ninth, and I hit this little sucker this morning. Didn't want to post my play as it seems to backfire on me constantly

Wager Type : Parlay (2 team)
    Wager Status : WinRisk / To Win Amount : 300.00 / 903.91(USD)
    Accepted : 4/13/2013 5:38PM - PST

Won : 903.91Amount Paid : 1100.00103.91 has been forwarded to ticket # 56064482 - 1#1) Wager Type : Money Line
    Outcome : Win
    Sport / Period : MLB Baseball / Game
    Selection : Los Angeles Angels
    Time : 4/13/2013 6:05:01PM - (PST)
    Line : -184
    Pitchers : L. Harrell - R - Action / G. Richards - R - Action
    #2) Wager Type : Money Line
    Outcome : Win
    Sport / Period : WTA Match Betting Tennis / Game
    Selection : R. Vinci
    Time : 4/14/2013 8:05:01AM - (PST)
    Line : +160
    Game Notes : MATCH WAGERING - A full set must be completed for money line wagers to have action. The spread and total are based on sets and the full match must be completed for action. On first set betting, 1st set must be completed for money line wagers to be valid.

tevari

aaaaaaaaanddddddddd forwarded a hundy over to the nats avoiding the sweep & isner taking a set off mugro.

Wager Type : Parlay (2 team)
    Rolling IF-WIN-ONLY from Ticket # 56046343-1
    Wager Status : PendingRisk / To Win Amount : 103.91 / 259.00(USD)
    Accepted : 4/14/2013 9:55AM - PST

#1) Wager Type : Money Line
    Outcome : Pending
    Sport / Period : MLB Baseball / Game
    Selection : Washington Nationals
    Time : 4/14/2013 10:35:01AM - (PST)
    Line : -134
    Pitchers : P. Maholm - L - Action / G. Gonzalez - L - Action
    #2) Wager Type : Spread
    Outcome : Pending
    Sport / Period : ATP Match Betting Tennis / Game
    Selection : J. Isner
    Time : 4/14/2013 12:10:01PM - (PST)
    Line : +1½ +100
    Game Notes : MATCH WAGERING - A full set must be completed for money line wagers to have action. The spread and total are based on sets and the full match must be completed for action. On first set betting, 1st set must be completed for money line wagers to be valid.

PharaohUB
    PharaohUB's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11494

Quote Originally Posted by beefcake View Post
    I will take em...If Angel Cabrera can win tomorrow with that win and yours I might have enough to go pro..
    if he wins send me a pm and i'll send em over. i expire tomorrow so have to do i tonight. remind me

tevari

Who do you like tomorrow w Dodig/Raonic, EP?

EaglesPhan36

APRIL 15th
    Monte Carlo: Haase -103
    Monte Carlo: Gimeno-Traver +110

*Every thing from this point forward will be risking one unit on dogs and to win one unit on favorites unless otherwise noted.

Overall Profit: +0.96

EaglesPhan36

Who do you like tomorrow w Dodig/Raonic, EP?
    Think you confused the match-ups, It's Dodig-Paire & Raonic-Benneteau. Both faves seem risky for the price. Dodig isn't worth a shit on clay, but Paire is an inconsistent twit. Raonic should win because Benny has been pretty much garbage for the last little while, but Raonic and clay are still a work in progress.

CaptainOmar111
    On My Way To Earn $1,000

and what about Marin Clic @ 1.30 x Zeballos ???

lucasdawg
    pro as sometimes
    lucasdawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5519

any suggestions on K anderson? or Nieminen matches?

1234 ... Last