Dmoneytx
    Dmoneytx's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 566

Quote Originally Posted by OhMyEli View Post
    The -5 on Nadal seems like a decent spread. It seems razor sharp with a 6-4, 6-3 very likely but I just can't back Harrison here. Even if the first somehow finishes 7-5, I could easily see a 6-2 close.
    Sorry Eli, I had a ton to do last night with my kids. I also took my Mom out for a really nice dinner. I did auto lay the $50 on Nadal ML @ -1000, but funny how match finished at 5 games huh?? You really had the score down close man, nice!

Quote Originally Posted by bigdrov1x View Post
    Are you going to lay whatever it is to take Nadal vs Harrison? That would take some balls, but the only reason Nadal would lose is if he had another injury. I could not take that chance, but its probably free money. My favorite fade is to wait until Wozniacki faces anybody decent with any game. I just cannot stand Wozniackis game, I think she is horrible. She is like a Radwanska, but without the brains. Anybody that hits with any power, can crush her. Anyways, that is my take.
    I did bigd. It is a year long project. I auto throw $50 on Harrison's opponent on the ML, no matter what the odds are. I gaurantee he is going to lose a few matches this year when he is -300 or -400 or -500 and THAT is when I will get the overall way up & hopefully it stays there.

Dmoneytx

Yesterdays Record for 3/7:

Total = (0-1)
    -0.5 units (-$50)

*Soeda forced the third set & it could of went either way, tough start to the project, but Ryan will make this profitable, trust me

Overall Record (YTD) as of 3/7:

Total = (0-1)
    -0.50 units (-$50)

Dmoneytx

Play #2

Nadal ML -1000

Total = -1000
    0.5u / 0.05u

Dmoneytx

Yesterdays Record for 3/9:

Total = (1-0)
    +0.05 units (+$05)

Overall Record (YTD) as of 3/9:

Total = (1-1)
    -0.45 units (-$45)

king_danilo92
    king_danilo92's Avatar Become A Pro!

ryan harrison is going to be dirty, kids going through growing pains. hes 20 fuucking years old. hes going to be a future to 5 player.

CaptainOmar111
    On My Way To Earn $1,000
    CaptainOmar111's Avatar Become A Pro!

will add Tsonga soon

Dmoneytx

Quote Originally Posted by king_danilo92 View Post
    ryan harrison is going to be dirty, kids going through growing pains. hes 20 fuucking years old. hes going to be a future to 5 player.
    I can almost guarantee, with complete certainty, that Ryan Harrison will NOT be a TOP 5 player in the world! I don't care how old he is, I have seen him completely blow up, lose focus massively, break raquets, choke after choke after choke.......... and just bec he has a good serve, at times, he is going to be a top 5 player in the entire world??? Sorry, but no way on earth. None. I would eat my own SHIIT if he even cracked the top 10, EVER! Won't happen dandy, the kid does not have all the tools to be one of the few best players in the world. Again, just my opinion. But I think 90% of educated tennis cappers would agree with me without question.

CaptainOmar111
    On My Way To Earn $1,000
    CaptainOmar111's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by bigdrov1x View Post
    Are you going to lay whatever it is to take Nadal vs Harrison? That would take some balls, but the only reason Nadal would lose is if he had another injury. I could not take that chance, but its probably free money. My favorite fade is to wait until Wozniacki faces anybody decent with any game. I just cannot stand Wozniackis game, I think she is horrible. She is like a Radwanska, but without the brains. Anybody that hits with any power, can crush her. Anyways, that is my take.
    finally found another person think the same as me about Wozniacki !!!

Dmoneytx

Crack number 3, here we GO!!! VAMOS Blake!!! Hoping for a big fat choke by Ryan tonight I know he can do it!!!

Play #3
    Blake -120

Total = -120
    0.5u / 0.42u

Dmoneytx

BLAKE

Blake def Harrison 6-2, 6-2. Ouch!! That turned out to be an easy winner Hope someone tailed on this one, payout was not bad at all. Will update the record for this thread tomm, BOL as always!

Dmoneytx

Yesterdays Record for 3/20:

Total = (1-0)
    +0.42 units (+$42)

Overall Record (YTD) as of 3/20:

Total = (2-1)
    -0.03 units (-$03)

Dmoneytx

I have to keep posting on this thread or it takes me 10 mins to find it on page 5, LOL!!! I can't wait for another match to FADE Harrison & to make some more "side" money

I don't know when he plays again, but when he does....... Yup, that's right, $50 on his opponent, always

Hope ev1 is doing great! And BOL, as always!

Sharp Snake
    Sharp Snake's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 760

Quote Originally Posted by king_danilo92 View Post
    This isn't even relevant to what this thread is about and this dude clearly does not watch tennis if he thinks Harrison is "dirty". He's awful.

AceKingHigh
    Going for the Win!
    AceKingHigh's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3454

Keep us posted when he has a game, I'll tail sounds like a fun project gl!

beefcake
    Update your status
    beefcake's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 178

D, he might actually win.Has to play Isner coming from Idaho and a surface change to boot.He might(GASP!)actually have a chance vs Big John..

Sharp Snake

More free money fading top 5 harrison. Nicely done D!

Dmoneytx

Quote Originally Posted by Sharp Snake View Post
    More free money fading top 5 harrison. Nicely done D!
    Thanks Snake!! I didn't get to post it bec I was leaving the tment and heading straight to teach. I will update the record in a bit plus the last play on Harrison tonight.

Hope you are doing good Snakey!!! I'm going back out to the matches tomm, Hewitt in morning and Bryan Bros and then Isner/Sock. Weather in Houston is awesome! I hope Philly is treating you well

Dmoneytx

Quote Originally Posted by AceKingHigh View Post
    Keep us posted when he has a game, I'll tail sounds like a fun project gl!
    I will AceKing. I didn't put the match up for him today, but I have all the other ones. I will make sure in the future, I will post it a day before the match. It's starting to pay out for me a bit now, up to almost a unit I think. Gonna keep throwing 50 on every opponent for the rest of the year. I just can't wait to hit that +300 or 400. It will come soon

Dmoneytx

Quote Originally Posted by beefcake View Post
    D, he might actually win.Has to play Isner coming from Idaho and a surface change to boot.He might(GASP!)actually have a chance vs Big John..
    Sure turned out to be a close match. I did not look at the stats to finish, but both sets looked tight! Maybe Ryan served well, but that was another win for me on this thread I knew it would be close anyways, glad to see Isner win the first set and play with the lead! I'll update the record in a bit. Thx for the support !

king_danilo92
    king_danilo92's Avatar Become A Pro!

id rail your wife

Sharp Snake

Quote Originally Posted by Dmoneytx View Post
    Thanks Snake!! I didn't get to post it bec I was leaving the tment and heading straight to teach. I will update the record in a bit plus the last play on Harrison tonight.

Hope you are doing good Snakey!!! I'm going back out to the matches tomm, Hewitt in morning and Bryan Bros and then Isner/Sock. Weather in Houston is awesome! I hope Philly is treating you well
    I am doing well my man. Staying quiet on these low level tournaments, because of the flake factor but I'm keeping current. I'm waiting for some inside info from you in Houston for a big play. What gives??

Dmoneytx

I need to update this thread bec the point is to track Harrison for the rest of 2013 and see if he is fade material (I'm telling ya, he is). I will track down his last tment. I think he played a Challanger event & I only think I want to fade him on the ATP level bec he can be playing nobodys on the Challanger circuit & his lines might be -750 or -1000. What I am looking to do is to fade that kid on every big match he plays. A stadium court at a small Challanger tment with 500 people watching when he is -1500 playing a guy ranked #335, is not what I am looking to do here. I heard he did play last week (challanger tment I think). I will do a better job of tracking this hot headed kid and to make sure his plays go up BEFORE he plays his ATP matches. I didn't really look for him this week bec I heard he was playing a little Challanger. Guess he needs wins to get some confidence on the ATP. I can't even get Challanger lines anyways with Book maker. I'll be back soon on this thread & look at when he plays his next REAL tment. Peace out ev1
    Last edited by Dmoneytx; 04-28-13 at 06:30 PM.

First 12