Astros148
    Astros148's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 187

Quote Originally Posted by tevari View Post
    I also tried to "expose" him by genuinely asking him to post a screenshot of his roll which he at the time claimed to be 10k. I told him Id pay for his pro upgrade to sbr and he didnt do it.
    lmaoo hes a donk . he bets 5 dollars a game and hes told me this before. He claims he bets 100 dollar units but withdraws 400 bucks a month and he says hesa winner?

Astros148

Quote Originally Posted by Demonata View Post
    Since.I cashout around 480 every month and post proof I must be the best Capper ever if my unit size was that. Tevari you are a fuckin asshole low class and you never win tennis bets every thread you makw loses.
    you claim you withdraw 400 every other week and not its every month?

RosieTheGreat
    RosieTheGreat's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 131

Quote Originally Posted by Demonata View Post
    You are low class.
    Pots calling kettles black itt.

Demonata
    Demonata's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5361

I said every few Weeks. you are so stupid. Every few Weeks would be every month retard. I have never said every other week. You just love to lie.

tevari
    purveyor of fuzzy green balls
    tevari's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 542

I run hot and cold, but I could outcap you with my pinky finger. I think the forum agrees - NO one takes you seriously.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Lakey, and RosieTheGreat

Demonata

Quote Originally Posted by tevari View Post
    I run hot and cold, but I could outcap you with my pinky finger. I think the forum agrees - NO one takes you seriously.
    Hot and cold? I can find a ton of your threads that are all losses. You are the worst capper in the tennis forum. No one takes you seriously either because you lose every single tennis bet. You make a new thread every time because you lose every one. I can look at your thread history and basically it's all losses. You could out cap me? Well than I challenge you. Pick the day. I could out cap you in ATP or WTA any day. I would just need to win 1 play because you never win.

Astros148

LMAOOO at this smuck whos lost 11 in a row haha. You remember

i withdrew majority of my money on sunday after CFB, i saved some and already brought it up all in one day almost haha. why would i waste my time in a capping contest with a loser whos lost 11 in a row and over 20 units in a week when i can be making serious money ?

just for today. dont compare urself with me donkey

Astros148

i make more money in a week in gambling then your ass does in years. Go lose more bets please

Demonata

You are such a joke. Well if you are betting tennis anyway than why not challenge me. You are scared. Talk the talk but wont walk the walk and accept my challenge. Everyone has bad streaks. You are up 10 units in tennis. Big deal. Everyone has hot and cold streaks. Let's see how you are after 100 tennis plays.

Astros148

if im makin money every week why would i waste my time with a scrub like you? youre not worth my time unless we make a real bet like loser gets banned or something. Not wasting my time with a 0-11 gambler lmaooooooooooooo

Demonata

Quote Originally Posted by Astros148 View Post
    if im makin money every week why would i waste my time with a scrub like you? youre not worth my time unless we make a real bet like loser gets banned or something. Not wasting my time with a 0-11 gambler lmaooooooooooooo

First 12