borednaz
    Swing Piggy Swing!
    borednaz's Avatar Become A Pro!

Fabio Fognini is a bum.

This kid is the last leg of my parlay & is getting his shit packed by some turkey rooster gobbler...He cant seem to put this kid away.

The Bet Master
    The Bet Master's Avatar Become A Pro!

He played horrible the first few games but is playing really good right now.

borednaz
    Swing Piggy Swing!

What game are you watching? Its 5/5 and he has failed at putting down the turk 5 times when he was A/40

The Bet Master

He's been playing well to get to those break situations and he hasn't even been in trouble on his serve since really early. Be patient.

The Bet Master

See patience pays off

borednaz
    Swing Piggy Swing!

This is going to be one of those nail biters...

The Bet Master

At least he didn't get broken there.

Dmoneytx
    Dmoneytx's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 566

Dude, what on earth are you talking about???? Fognini ALWAYS plays really tough in the opening rounds! He needs the freaking money, trust me!!! I know. He was NEVER going to lose to Ilhan. Marcel Ilhan is from Turkey, tall, ok serve & every rally favored Fognini bigtime IMO. He won in straight sets. Second set he blew Ilhan out! I was really confused when I saw this thread........ Hmmmm.
    Points Awarded:

ParlayininHTown gave Dmoneytx 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Demonata
    Demonata's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5318

Don't see how Fognini is a bum for winning in straights. He was playing a bad opponent on Fogninis best surface. He's a great counterpuncher. MAn D I swear people give up too easily on players they bet on.

nycyellow9
    nycyellow9's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 353

On clay you're gonna get like triple the amount of momentum swings you do on the hard courts.. serve counts but only if you're a very big server, tons of long rallies, etc. I used to stress about a guy being down early but it's almost routine for the eventual winner to be down a break early for some reason.. they always catch up.

ParlayininHTown
    Countdown to death: 1 day
    ParlayininHTown's Avatar Become A Pro!

He's a bum who helped turn my day completely around after Andujar took a huge **** on me. Bravo, Fabio

borednaz
    Swing Piggy Swing!

What can I say I'm new to tennis. All the other matches I had money on the players were dominating their opponents. Both of these guys needed the money.

AraiWa
    One bet away
    AraiWa's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 30

Quote Originally Posted by borednaz View Post
    This kid is the last leg of my parlay & is getting his shit packed by some turkey rooster gobbler...He cant seem to put this kid away.
    Yea, he's a bum who made me money while I wasted my time reading your criticism of him. He won-EASY-so take it easy.

Dmoneytx
    Dmoneytx's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 566

Quote Originally Posted by ParlayininHTown View Post
    He's a bum who helped turn my day completely around after Andujar took a huge **** on me. Bravo, Fabio

ARG!! Sorry Parlayin!! I gave up on Fago Andujar a long time ago, guy blows IMO. He was not bad when he made that run last year and won a ton of matches on clay, but this year he isn't the same player. I just don't like the dude, so I stay away from his matches alot. I am sorry he took a steaming hot pile of dog all over ya this morning. I'm glad you got some back or more with Fognini. Guy is such a bum right???? Hahaha. Just kidding. He's not a bum. He has a home & a car.