MUHerd37
    Status Your Update.
    MUHerd37's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10678

Makarova beat McHale in like 25 minutes in the 1st set and then loses. Bitch made it into the 4th round at the Aussie Open and French Open. So I take her in the 1st round today and she fukkin loses!

Stacocakes
    Stacocakes's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 538

Schiavone wins. Was a tight match but still pissed off I didn't follow through with taking her at -140. Line was so low as I stated. Hopefully one of you guys got in on it

What the hell is with this pointstream thing on the wimbledon website.It is retarded. Can only see one match at a time unless I don't know how to use this haha

Simon lost the first set but then won the next two. Looking good so far.On serve in the fourth

Chela cruising. Another line that was way off that we discussed. Didn't pull the trigger here. Frustrating.

As for the completed matches just looking for upsets right now. Kohlschreiber loses in four sets. I had him going a couple rounds in the bracket contest.I think he was a pretty big favorite here over Istomin. Peer loses in three sets. Cirstea was a fav to I believe and she lost in straight sets.

They are talking about the isner/mahut match right now. Unreal. Who cares

Stacocakes

Love these scoreboards. **** sakes. Simon has been stuck on 40-30 for about 20 mins. either this is the longest ******* rally in the history of tennis or this scoreboard isn't working. This is the worst scroreboard ever

The Bet Master
    The Bet Master's Avatar Become A Pro!

Play is suspended- Rain.

Stacocakes

Guess it is raining geez.

vincanity15
    vincanity15's Avatar Become A Pro!

How you feeling about Soderling tomorrow?

Stacocakes

haha Gimeno-traver breaks Murray.Serving for the first set now

Vincanity I like Soderling tomorrow and his price is relatively low to what I thought it was going to be for that match. As was noted earlier in the thread, some don't really agree that Soderling is that great of a play tomorrow. The guy who he is playing is coming into this tournament with a nice string of matches on grass BUT he retired his last match with a lower back injury. Not sure how that is affecting him now but all signs point to Soderling in this match for me. Throw in a 2-0 head to head against Petzschner and that makes it look even nicer. I know that some are thinking that Soderling hasn't played any matches since the French Open so he might not be to comfortable on the grass but he should still win the match tomorrow. I like it. Probably best putting it in a parlay though because the -356 price doesn't look as great by itself

Stacocakes

First set Gimeno-Traver. Murray is now -820 live. Surely free money.Murray won't lose this match. Not going to bet it though but many years ago I would be all over this haha

Stacocakes

BP Murray and what is happening, ya they are showing highlights from earlier matches.Unreal

Stacocakes

Murray takes the second set.Cruise control from here surely. -2300 live now

Boxing Champ
    Boxing Champ's Avatar Become A Pro!

It sucks we'll have to wait till tomorrow for that
    parlay to hit. Faking rain on the first day...I don't know how that might affect Simon's play..

Stacocakes

Wow what a shot by murray for the third set break

Murrays chick is back now I see. She must want to be on tv. They were broken up for awhile

cash$bro91
    Update your status
    cash$bro91's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9871

Quote Originally Posted by The Bet Master View Post
    Play is suspended- Rain.
    Do they only have the one tarp for just centre court?

Stacocakes

They have the main court with a roof over it but that is it.It sucks. Nothing worse then waiting through rain delays in tennis. Have to wait for the rain to end and then for the court to get dried and then for the players to warm up and then they get back on court and are ready to play and it ******* rains again.

brucethebear
    brucethebear's Avatar Become A Pro!

I got on Schia last night.
    Kicking myself I missed Chela. I have a 7 leg low chalk multi from last night...... only one game resulted :/
    BtB

Stacocakes

Quick look ahead to tomorrow. Some possible leans I have so far are Almagro, Isner, Soderling

Dancevic is -525. A canadian should never be favored that much. Unreal

Davydenko keeps on going up. +149 now. Still will lay away

Won't take Baghdatis since he is unreliable but anyone playing Blake has to be a good play.He is completely done

These women lines are laughable. Seriously Ivanovic -713? Staying away from that crap

Did you guys see that the Hewitt line is moving now. Can get Nishikori as a dog now. Not sure if word is out that Hewitt is healthier and ready for this match or people are just looking at the lines and seeing Hewitt as a dog so they are betting him.One of the two. Will be interesting to see how this line moves throughout the night.Will keep an eye on it

beefcake
    Update your status
    beefcake's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 178

Staco, I really see many upsets Djoko/Soderling's draw.. half of the draw..

Petz can beat soda

Nishi

Gulbis

Falla big..

Robredo

Mello

Ward

Montanes

I never ever do this, but taking all dogs in this half tomorrow might get you profit..

Gaskan
    I know nothing!!!
    Gaskan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 156

Not a bad idea. i like Petz, Robredo, Ward and Montanes as well.

Stacocakes

Beefcake you can sell me on any one of those dogs you mentioned. Nishikori is playing an injured Hewitt so beating him is very possible. Melzer isn't in good form so Falla has a chance. Robredo is coming off an injury but he is the better player against Lu and a +136 dog. A canadian should never be -500 like dancevic is over Melo. Not saying that Melo wins but the line is horrible. Llodra is playing with an injury so Ward has a chance to beat him. Montanes is a clay court player but Seppi at -229 is to high in that match. Montanes has a shot

If you bet all of those dogs you should be able to make a profit. I can't see all of those favorites winning. If I picked and choosed a couple of those dogs they would probably lose because my dog picking abilities are horrible but as a whole you are correct that side of the draw does look like it has a chance for many upsets.

Stacocakes

Play for Day 2

Soderling,Almagro and Isner parlay +206

Great payout here. Was thinking of just parlaying two of them for close to even money but what fun is that

Best of luck tomorrow guys. Hopefully we can get the matches all in. Looks like the weather will be better for day 2 though the weather updates on the wimbledon website don't make much sense and are shitty. Looks fine to me

Did anyone try the slamtracker thing today from the wimbledon site? Not sure if I was missing something but it was only showing one match at a time and a bunch of stupid stats with each match that no one cares about.I like the full scoreboard with all of the courts displayed and I would rather it in a popup menu then the live score page on the website. Bah

Stacocakes

Added play

Nishikori +111

Hewitt playing in Wimbledon has been in doubt due to a foot injury and it was reflected in the odds with Nishikori being a small fav yesterday. Throughout today the line has slowly been moving towards Hewitt and Nishikori is now a dog and I think it's worth it to make a play on him here. Best of five sets will mean nothing but running for Hewitt so I am thinking that it can't be good for his foot. Taking my chances here

vincanity15

Gl today, im gonna tail the Soderling/Isner/Almagro

Like someone else mentioned above, i also like niland today for a small amount.

Im on Simon aswell, hoping he can finish this off, i hate 5th set sweats. gl today

brucethebear
    brucethebear's Avatar Become A Pro!

Added:
    Georges x Groth x Licksiki @ +109

BtB

Boxing Champ
    Boxing Champ's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Stacocakes View Post
    Play for Day 2

Soderling,Almagro and Isner parlay +206

Great payout here. Was thinking of just parlaying two of them for close to even money but what fun is that

Best of luck tomorrow guys. Hopefully we can get the matches all in. Looks like the weather will be better for day 2 though the weather updates on the wimbledon website don't make much sense and are shitty. Looks fine to me

Did anyone try the slamtracker thing today from the wimbledon site? Not sure if I was missing something but it was only showing one match at a time and a bunch of stupid stats with each match that no one cares about.I like the full scoreboard with all of the courts displayed and I would rather it in a popup menu then the live score page on the website. Bah

Gonna play it...
    I like Soderling and Isner, but have no Idea who Almagro is....
    Is he worth putting in the parlay???
    Plus..Does Blake have a chance against Baghdadis?? he's +320
    Last edited by Boxing Champ; 06-21-11 at 02:05 AM.

SoV
    "Why always me"
    SoV's Avatar Become A Pro!

Love these scoreboards. **** sakes. Simon has been stuck on 40-30 for about 20 mins. either this is the longest ******* rally in the history of tennis or this scoreboard isn't working. This is the worst scroreboard ever
    Wow what a shot by murray for the third set break

Murrays chick is back now I see. She must want to be on tv. They were broken up for awhile
    You prick! Good luck for Wimbledon and don't get buried on too many favs

I'm taking Ms. Paperbag Jelena Jankovic (damn, she's got a great body) -4 vs Martinez!

MUHerd37
    Status Your Update.

With you on the parlay Staco.

IceSlipper
    IceSlipper's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 144

anyone know whats going on with the simon match?

MUHerd37
    Status Your Update.

Verdasco looks like shit. Still in the 1st set, but the match looks like it's already over.

IceSlipper

Quote Originally Posted by MUHerd37 View Post
    Verdasco looks like shit. Still in the 1st set, but the match looks like it's already over.
    Agreed.. Looks like he doesn't even want to be there so far..

vincanity15

Quote Originally Posted by IceSlipper View Post
    anyone know whats going on with the simon match?
    He is up 2-1 in sets and its 5-4 in the 4th 40-30 simon on serve. Resumes in about 1-2hrs, 2nd match up on court 4.

IceSlipper

Quote Originally Posted by vincanity15 View Post
    He is up 2-1 in sets and its 5-4 in the 4th 40-30 simon on serve. Resumes in about 1-2hrs, 2nd match up on court 4.
    Cheers, didnt know when it was due to resume.. Schedule all over the place!

MUHerd37
    Status Your Update.

I didn't realize that Hantuchova was hurt. Would have never taken her if I would have seen that earlier!!! She is struggling against a chick she should beat easily.

IceSlipper

Verdasco is done..

thejus21
    thejus21's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 20

yep

MUHerd37
    Status Your Update.

Verdasco tied 7-7 in the 5th set. Would be crazy if he came back and won. Did the same shit against Tipsy at the Aussie Open. Won the 5th easily tho.

First 12345 ... Last