IBACKLOSERS
    IBACKLOSERS's Avatar Become A Pro!

McBookies Suspending Account - How is their reputation?

New member,

I opened a account with Mcbookies a few weeks ago. On Saturday and Sunday I requested to withdraw funds (I usually get in 3 working days). Today, I find out secuirty team are investigating and my account has also been suspending.

This has got my worried that they may close my account and freeze my funds. The money I used to desposit was all my own money which I earned. I just want to know if I have anything to worry about - like I said all my funds were above board and I can show evidence to this effect. Can McBookies still keep my money if I submit information to show I earned the money I used to deposit funds. Also, what is the repuation of Mcbookies generally like? I have been thinking all sorts of stupid things such as they are about to go bankrupt and want to hold onto my money

Thanks

Hareeba!
    Hareeba!'s Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 20531

McBookies ??

wtf did you find them?

under the golden arches ?

if you've not broken any of their rules or laws of the land you should be okay, else you probably deserve what happens

you could go to IBAS if it's not resolved within a reasonable time
    Last edited by Hareeba!; 03-22-11 at 02:50 PM.

IBACKLOSERS
    IBACKLOSERS's Avatar Become A Pro!

Scottish bookmakers hence the **

spartangreen
    spartangreen's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 479

never heard of them before

King_Suckerman
    King_Suckerman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12903

They are related to JenningsBet in some way. They aim themselves at Scottish bettors. Used to have regular offers on but not used them for ages now.

acarmelo1
    The Panamanian Connection
    acarmelo1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1581

McBookies?

Are they releated to Grey's Anatomy?

AimingHigh
    AimingHigh's Avatar Become A Pro!

OP, this is really an offshore-focused forum, so it's not likely many users will be playing in small Scottish books. If something truly goes wrong, your best bet will be both IBAS and the Gambling Commission.

Aside from that, if you took a bonus, maybe you weren't eligible for it? Or maybe you had an account with Jennings, a related book? Otherwise, I don't think you should have much to worry about.