Cobra07751
    Cobra07751's Avatar Become A Pro!

SBR Live Odds Page

Is there a reason why SBR removed Bookmaker from the "Live Odds" page and replaced it with Youwager.com and Sports Interactive.com? I understand I can log in and modify and add Bookmaker back on there but it is a pain in the ass when I am using my Blackberry.

As everyone problably realizes Bookmaker sets the lines and the rest follow. It would be nice to be able to go to SBR Live Odds page and compare the lines from Bookmaker, 5 Dimes, The Greek, and Bet Jamica (All A+ Offshore Books) once again. SBR is the reason I have a Bookmaker account after all, and they did live up to the A+ rating.

Nothing against Youwager.com or Sport Interactive, but lets add the book that makes the line back on the front page again.

Regards

Trident
    Update your status
    Trident's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2791

Look right above the banners for each book for Click Here to Modify Book Order and you can adjust what books you want to see.

The Bookmaker feed is as slow as molasses and is pretty much useless.

sementalcr
    sementalcr's Avatar Become A Pro!

why replace Bookmaker with youwager? I also find it annoying. I prefer to use bookmaker to gauge the market.

Cookie Monster
    Large moneylines
    Cookie Monster's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9852

There were problems with the Bookmaker feed, it was badly delayed or not moving. So, they assumed that most people would be interested in seeing a real number, even in a minor book than a stale line of the big book. Anyway, you can modify the order with a few clicks, if you prefer.

BranchDavidian
    BranchDavidian's Avatar Become A Pro!

The Legends feed seems to have the same problem.