Utah
    Utah's Avatar Become A Pro!

Problems with Bookmaker Withdrawal. Terrible Customer Service

I am having terrible problems with getting a withdrawal from bookmaker. Their customer service is absolutely god awful.

Any ideas how to expedite my payout?

1) I made a $4,300 withdrawal about 30 days ago. They screw up the withdrawal and only do 430. I have to make many calls and they had to go listen to the tape to verify how much I requested. They agree to do a second withdrawal free. Okay - huge hassle but whatever.
    2) Several weeks and no checks. I call and they say to wait some more
    3) Several weeks later and still no checks. I call them and they say to check some tracking number they gave me (why could they not do it?). I do and it shows nothing.
    4) I call again and they say they need to look into and to call next day after 5. I call and they say, "call the next day in the afternoon". I call the next afternoon and they say they need a couple more days. I tell them that is not acceptable. The manager gets snotty with me and tells me, "hey. you will get your money eventually". I tell him that is not acceptable. I tell him that it is not just that I get my money but I get it in a timely fashion. He promises me he will call me yesterday.
    5) Manager never calls as promised yesterday. No call today.

So, I am 30 days out with no payment and no current expectation of payment. Any advice or help would be greatly appreciated.

How in the world is bookmaker A+? I understand issues but lack of customer service or an extended period of time is unacceptable.

Thremp
    Thremp's Avatar Become A Pro!

This is very standard for them. I had a similar issue with them. SBR handled it very poorly as well.

I'd keep stalking and hope for the best.

TeamPlayer
    TeamPlayer's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Thremp View Post
    This is very standard for them. I had a similar issue with them. SBR handled it very poorly as well.

I'd keep stalking and hope for the best.

I don't much experience with bookmaker. All I can say is that their sister site, 2betdsi.com, has treated me very good.

I understand your frustration but I'm not sure yelling at them really helps the situation.

About delays in general, Bush and Republicans put us in this predicament. I'd be more angry at them than anyone else

genyes
    genyes's Avatar Become A Pro!

I never expect any business to call me back when they say they will. Don't expect good customer service and you won't be disappointed--at least not too much. If in the very unlikely event a business does call me back when they say they will, I consider this a huge plus.