bookie
    bookie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1036

"Parlaymakers Updates"

I'm sure everyone has recieved, this, but according to them if you have money at PM they'll be happy to send it and withdrawals are free.

--

Hello,

As many of you know the GP e-wallet is no longer processing gaming transactions. GP was one of our primary e-wallet options for many of our customers. For those customers who had deposited to Parlaymakers by GP your account balance showing with Parlaymakers is valid and is eligible for wagering and our normal withdrawal options.

Going forward, ** and ** will be the deposit options for US customers with Parlaymakers. to receive deposit instructions, login to your account and select the deposit option for either ** or **. You will receive the deposit instructions and after making the transaction you can return to Parlaymakers and enter the refernce or MTCN number and the transaction will be processed. Processing times are normally 30-90 minutes. Deposit limits are minimum of $50 and a maximum of $3,000. Deposits are processed seven days a week from 9 AM to 4 PM EST. Deposits larger than $950 are processed only Monday through Friday. Parlaymakers does not reimburse fees for deposits.

Withdrawals by ** or ** are one per 30 days with a maximum limit of $3,000. There is no fee to withdrawal.

Moneybookers deposits and withdrawals are not affected by these changes.

Our create your own wager and best line guarantees are still available by contacting Parlaymakers via email at info@parlaymakers.com.

We appreciate your patience these last few days as we have updated our site to reflect these recent changes. As always we welcome our players input and look forward to a great year with you.

Thank you,

Management
    Parlaymakers

Dark Horse
    Deus Ex Machina
    Dark Horse's Avatar Become A Pro!

Took a hit with the Superbowl, and now are deposit-only.

scott235
    scott235's Avatar Become A Pro!

I wonder what PM is going to do with the many players that lost money in GP limbo, it seems to me that that money is not tansferable to Parlaymakers now, is it?

sideloaded
    staring into the abyss
    sideloaded's Avatar Become A Pro!

fido007
    fido007's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

I get no communications from them,Even no password to log in

Legions36
    Legions36's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7744

Yeah horrible they fu-cked everyone with money in it, u cant even load ther page. I feel so bad for those people that didn't get paid by them.

pirate
    pirate's Avatar Become A Pro!

Where is SBR on this...not a word about PM or GP....obviously connected now.

Halifax
    Halifax's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1605

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Horse View Post
    Took a hit with the Superbowl, and now are deposit-only.
    LOL.

They never "took a hit with the Superbowl". The Super Bowl had zero effect on their situation.

Their issues began long before the Super Bowl, and it's safe to say that the small amount of bets that they took on the Super Bowl (if indeed they took any at all) had no effect one way or the other on the overall scheme of things at PM.

Legions36

Quote Originally Posted by Halifax View Post
    LOL.

They never "took a hit with the Superbowl". The Super Bowl had zero effect on their situation.

Their issues began long before the Super Bowl, and it's safe to say that the small amount of bets that they took on the Super Bowl (if indeed they took any at all) had no effect one way or the other on the overall scheme of things at PM.
    How did SBR even allow a book that didn't even have a license to be on there board??

allang84
    allang84's Avatar Become A Pro!

was an accident waiting to happen from day one.

bookie

Looks like the website has been taken offline.

pirate
    pirate's Avatar Become A Pro!

Hey...still rated a C- by SBR...I gues that means we're O.K

erickvivar
    erickvivar's Avatar Become A Pro!

How did SBR even allow a book that didn't even have a license to be on there board??
    "License" has nothing to do with it. "Licensed books" have going under with no problem, BetPanam, WWTS, BOS and others. Also there are plenty of books that operate without a "license" and are great books.

Probably SBR people knew personally the guy behind it, otherwise they will not be so kind with them. We've seen how books that do not know personally the owners of SBR get their "rigorous" evaluation. It is not their fault, is a business, you pay or you know people, it will get you up there. Sad that they are not coming up downgrading the book and bringing some light to the situation, but on the other hand they may know as much as we do, so for them it might better to be simply quiet.

Sdotbold
    Update your status
    Sdotbold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 148

Quote Originally Posted by bookie View Post
    Looks like the website has been taken offline.
    Site is still down.....Glad i didnt deposit there! I feel sorry for those who did. I almost fell for it.

Dark Horse
    Deus Ex Machina

Quote Originally Posted by Halifax View Post
    LOL.

Yes, their problems began earlier. You may want to brush up on struggling books and Superbowl, though.

justonetime
    justonetime's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4467

When did this book open? I was away from the forums for a while and don't remember when they were first mentioned.

Legions36

Totally fu-cked up thats why im staying with the top rated books so i have no issues like this. How people have it in them to steal money from innocent people is beyond me, what goes around comes around and that bi-tch Max wont be able to keep that money. It makes me so mad when i hear stories like this, already hard enough for people to beat the games and then u cant even count on getting your money when u win is just a sin.
    Even though the US government is being hard right now im glad they are stepping in cause when all of this passes here at least u know it will be regulated and u will get your money. Guys stop putting your money in these crappy ass books and stay with the trusted ones until all of this passes.

Halifax

Yes, their problems began earlier. You may want to brush up on struggling books and Superbowl, though.
    Maybe you should do the brushing up ... there hasn't been a major book failure as a result of and directly after the Super Bowl since 2002, if my memory serves me correctly. It is a storyline that is put forward each year, starting a couple of weeks before the Super Bowl, but reality simply hasn't backed it up.

Dark Horse
    Deus Ex Machina

Yeah, it must be a rumor only. Why would the end of football possibly mark a turning point for struggling books? And of course parlaymakers would not be a major book either, so your theory holds true regardlessly.

bookie

Dark Horse & Halifax...You are two of my favorite posters...please don't get into a pissing match...we little ones are effected when we see the adults quarrel.

Halifax

Yeah, it must be a rumor only. Why would the end of football possibly mark a turning point for struggling books?
    Not arguing against the theory of it ... the theory makes complete sense ... but the reality is that it just hasn't happened in the recent past.

increasedodds
    increasedodds's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

Note to self - don't play at books that take $50,000 bets unless they are named Pinnacle, Olympic, Grande, Cris, Bellagio, MGM, etc

bingley
    bingley's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 248

WHOIS information for parlaymakers.com
    Domain Name: PARLAYMAKERS.COM
    Registrar: WEB COMMERCE COMMUNICATIONS LIMITED DBA WEBNIC.CC
    Whois Server: whois.webnic.cc
    Referral URL: http://www.webnic.cc
    Name Server: NS1.MDNSSERVICE.COM
    Name Server: NS2.MDNSSERVICE.COM
    Name Server: NS3.MDNSSERVICE.COM
    Updated Date: 02-oct-2010
    Creation Date: 17-sep-2009
    Expiration Date: 17-sep-2014

WHOIS information for GP.com

Domain Name: GP.COM
    Registrar: WEB COMMERCE COMMUNICATIONS LIMITED DBA WEBNIC.CC
    Whois Server: whois.webnic.cc
    Referral URL: http://www.webnic.cc
    Name Server: NS1.MDNSSERVICE.COM
    Name Server: NS2.MDNSSERVICE.COM
    Name Server: NS3.MDNSSERVICE.COM
    Updated Date: 09-jan-2011
    Creation Date: 22-dec-2008
    Expiration Date: 22-dec-2012

This is according to http://www.whois.net/

They look pretty similar

bookie

The DNS similarities have been posted before...What's the next step?

Igetp2s
    Igetp2s's Avatar Become A Pro!

I don't see how there is a next step. Both sites are gone. Max could be anywhere in the world by now.

bookie

Quote Originally Posted by Igetp2s View Post
    I don't see how there is a next step. Both sites are gone. Max could be anywhere in the world by now.
    He's probably still in Costa Rica plotting his next scheme. I'm thinking a boiler room where they rope old people into foreign exchange trading by telling them how proud their kids will be of their legacy once they take their profits.

minet123
    Is JJ a Higher Power ?
    minet123's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3753

Quote Originally Posted by bookie View Post
    He's probably still in Costa Rica plotting his next scheme. I'm thinking a boiler room where they rope old people into foreign exchange trading by telling them how proud their kids will be of their legacy once they take their profits.
    I think 5000 miles west enjoying Typhoon shelter cuisine...just look at the clues

lukahh
    lukahh's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by pirate View Post
    Hey...still rated a C- by SBR...I gues that means we're O.K
    hehe. maybe the advertizing fee to SBR was paid 2 years in advance