PharaohUB
    PharaohUB's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11494

Quote Originally Posted by ccy8888 View Post
    Optional, thanks for the confirmation screen. I was able to see my wager via gp wager ID. I guess they will sort this out in the morning like you said. Odd thing is the "wager" link at parlaymakers shows nothing. Max, all the punters here basically just want some kind of customer service. Just someone we can contact when problems occured and some acknowledgement that its being dealt with. Secondly, it is correct that confirmation screen does not show teams name just rotation number when placing total bets on parlay or teaser. It would be helpful if it able to show teams not just rotation number.
    now that i think of it. they are notorious for not being online until about 6PM on saturdays, so i'm not holding out hope for a resolution for awhile.

PharaohUB
    PharaohUB's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11494

they just fixed it. ::foot in mouth::

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9204

Quote Originally Posted by ccy8888 View Post
    Optional, thanks for the confirmation screen. I was able to see my wager via gp wager ID. I guess they will sort this out in the morning like you said. Odd thing is the "wager" link at parlaymakers shows nothing. Max, all the punters here basically just want some kind of customer service. Just someone we can contact when problems occured and some acknowledgement that its being dealt with. Secondly, it is correct that confirmation screen does not show teams name just rotation number when placing total bets on parlay or teaser. It would be helpful if it able to show teams not just rotation number.
    Sounds like a "problem" at your pc end maybe.

You are supposed to see a popup box with the bet details when you hover over the bet ID on the wager summary screen;

Attachment 22977

Still no word from Parlaymakers about my mis-graded bet. Coming up for 24 hours.

Optional

Quote Originally Posted by Optional View Post
    Still no word from Parlaymakers about my mis-graded bet. Coming up for 24 hours.
    They fixed it about 4 minutes after I posted the above comment.

turkstock
    Update your status
    turkstock's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10000

Can we get SBR to weigh in on PARLAYMAKER.COM? It looks too good to be true
    thanks

sideloaded
    staring into the abyss
    sideloaded's Avatar Become A Pro!

They are already slow paying. Saw this coming a mile away. You can't be pinnacle with no liquidity.

bookie
    bookie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1036

Quote Originally Posted by sideloaded View Post
    They are already slow paying. Saw this coming a mile away. You can't be pinnacle with no liquidity.
    Who are they slow-paying? You? Somebody you know? Please provide details. I pay attention to these boards and yours is the first report of this that I've seen.

sideloaded
    staring into the abyss
    sideloaded's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by bookie View Post
    Who are they slow-paying? You? Somebody you know? Please provide details. I pay attention to these boards and yours is the first report of this that I've seen.
    Really you pay attention?
    Last edited by SBR Jonelyn; 01-14-15 at 03:05 PM.

Optional

Quote Originally Posted by sideloaded View Post
    They are definitely slow at grading and answering emails, but once graded if you are on instant payouts... well they are like, instant.

Has someone had an issue with a MB payout?

maxvalue1
    maxvalue1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 79

Dec 12th request....today Jan 9th....seems like a slowpay

fido007
    fido007's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

Max can you address the SBR slow pay item?

Chopsticks
    Chopsticks's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Optional View Post
    Has someone had an issue with a MB payout?
    It does not really count as it was such a minor issue, but they had a minor technical problem with it back in mid june. So instead of getting the cash instantly upon requesting it, I had to go on live chat and give them the error code, then re-submit my request. All in all it took maybe 10 minutes to get the cash.

I have since had two or three cashouts, all have arrived instantly. The latest on december 18th.

bookie
    bookie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1036

Quote Originally Posted by Chopsticks View Post
    It does not really count as it was such a minor issue, but they had a minor technical problem with it back in mid june. So instead of getting the cash instantly upon requesting it, I had to go on live chat and give them the error code, then re-submit my request. All in all it took maybe 10 minutes to get the cash.

I have since had two or three cashouts, all have arrived instantly. The latest on december 18th.
    Chopsticks...are you the person in the SBR complaint that sideloaded posted?

Chopsticks
    Chopsticks's Avatar Become A Pro!

Nope.

inter9
    inter9's Avatar Become A Pro!

I use bettls.com and I can let you all know if you're a US client you can't join. There are a few ways you can deposit money I think even ************ are accepted. Anyways I really like the site and the odds are the same as pinny's.

First 123