ohmygod
    ohmygod's Avatar Become A Pro!

BETUS is nothing but a scam! Dont play there!

This book should be brought down to an F rating. I dont know why anyone in their right mind would play there. If you sign up and win the first weekend they will close your account, confiscate your winnings, and refund your original deposit. This happened to a friend of mine, who was trying to find a book online. Stay away from these guys unless you want to let them freeroll on you.

peeiempee
    peeiempee's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 348

They are weird. One of my good friend plays there despite me telling him there plenty of other books around. He probably won over 20K from them and so far, according to him they are paying him like clockwork. Well long clockwork they charge him $65 per check and it takes over 2 weeks to get to him, but he gets the money. They have not limited him, but I am limited by BetPhoenix in soccer and 2nd half bets to $100 per play.

peeiempee
    peeiempee's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 348

Excluding the 2nd half plays, my friend and I play the same plays for about the same amount.

ohmygod

Well im sure the odd player gets paid because they couldnt stiff 100%. But just know that if you go there, its a good chance youll be robbed by them.

bubba
    bubba's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8458

is there a smear campaign going on against betus???? newbies starting threads about friends accounts (twice in last day or so). ex employee doesnt get paid. strange stuff.

AimingHigh
    AimingHigh's Avatar Become A Pro!

OP, I'm sure you mean well, but it's hard to place much weight on stories about what happens to "friends" and "friends of friends". If your friend had a serious issue with BetUS, and wants to warn players, they should register with SBR, file a complaint with SBR, and post about that complaint on the forum. That would have much more impact.

Mudcat
    Mudcat's Avatar Become A Pro!

AimingHigh makes a good point (not that I would play at BetUS any time soon regardless).

HeeeHAWWWW
    HeeeHAWWWW's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 578

They've had a pretty bad rep for a long time, dunno how they still survive.

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8480

volume

fourearfiveeye
    fourearfiveeye's Avatar Become A Pro!

I would never play with BETUS, they rip me off today,

midnight777
    midnight777's Avatar Become A Pro!

up about 900 hope they pay me

stevex
    stevex's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11350

Are they even a good out for someone to have in there arsenal?

Sandro777
    Sandro777's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

i cashed out over 9x my deposit with no problems, check came a few days later. Not sure if I just got lucky or what.

ohmygod

If your withdrawal wasnt much you may get paid. It'll take a while though, even if you do.
    Last edited by ohmygod; 11-27-10 at 07:56 PM.

gangeriver
    The Best Closer!
    gangeriver's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

I made some deposit last week. my balance is 2Xdeposit amount right now.
    there isn't any problem yet. tons of poster tell "betus should be F raiting" this is not so easy.
    I know a book having an offline site, doesn't paying for 4 months and still D- !!

ohmygod

Quote Originally Posted by gangeriver View Post
    I made some deposit last week. my balance is 2Xdeposit amount right now.
    there isn't any problem yet. tons of poster tell "betus should be F raiting" this is not so easy.
    I know a book having an offline site, doesn't paying for 4 months and still D- !!
    Best advice I can give is to take your money out of there now, before your balance gets too high. Go to one of the A rated books on here, where you can be guaranteed to withdraw your money when you want and you wont have the issues you have with books like BETUS.

blanda
    blanda's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 580

They have team totals as well...

frankthetank
    frankthetank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 103

I got $980 wire in four days not long ago...

gangeriver
    The Best Closer!
    gangeriver's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

Quote Originally Posted by ohmygod View Post
    Best advice I can give is to take your money out of there now, before your balance gets too high. Go to one of the A rated books on here, where you can be guaranteed to withdraw your money when you want and you wont have the issues you have with books like BETUS.
    I use lots of books some of them A some of them B,C,D...I agree with you, nearly 2000$ balance and cashout is best way.

Choice90
    Choice90's Avatar Become A Pro!

They are okay in my book. Never have been scammed by them (multiple payouts received recently) though their rollover bonus rules are not stated upfront and payout process is slightly ludicrous (copy of a void bank check, driver's license, etc.)...

ok now what
    ok now what's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

I only play their free holiday promotions and don't take them seriously at all. Poor lines, too many horror stories. Better choices, value, and savings elsewhere.

GGZOLA
    GGZOLA's Avatar Become A Pro!

it is very well known they have soft lines. If you are playing them to scalp or take advantage, its at your own risk.
    They payed me for 4 years and I made a killing scalping them; Of course won there a lot and dumped in other books, because they
    were slow to update lines/odds. But they have become smarter and identify scalpers and line sharks much more quickly. Just got wired my last amount left in there; feel better have nothing in there anymore; they stopped taking my wagers in the summer after hammering their prop bets in baseball.

GGZOLA
    GGZOLA's Avatar Become A Pro!

IMO they will go under because their lines are so soft I dont know how they stay afloat unless they have a TON of square action on their overpriced favorites. Not worth the mini-scalps and being marked, moved on, it was good while it lasted.

THE HITMAN
    THE HITMAN's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16230

Mass advertising, radio, flyers, phone calls gets them a lot of newbies to the hobby. Keeps them in $. I have always rated them a solid B...........Beware, Be aware and Be careful.