tonychiza
    tonychiza's Avatar Become A Pro!

Avoid Betonline.com

Their website is terrible. For logistics reasons I cannot stand the fact that if I place multiple wagers and to keep track of them on my own I have to click on each and every pending wager. It is a pain in the ass and can take 15 minutes just to look at each pending wager!

Btw, for you pros you already know this, but I did not know this. So this is for you newbies out there. They give out free play bonuses and not cash bonuses. There is a BIG difference.

Read this in their terms and conditions for mulligan betting:

Promotional period: This promotion is valid during NFL preseason and regular NFL season. Postseason is excluded from this promotional period. Eligible deposits are those made during the promotional period. It applies only to bets made and graded during the promotional period.

Does anybody see anything about September 9th?

I spent hours with a customer service rep who was trying to convince me to use their website. He finally convinced me with their mulligan bet, which is if you make a bet on an nfl game you get a rebate of up to $250. I agreed to their rollover terms and made a deposit on the 6th of September. I get my ass handed to me tonight by the Packers and their penalties and I just found out that only deposits made on the 9th of September or afterwards qualify for this mulligan bet.

B-U-L-L-S-H-I-T September 6th is past the last preseason game!

I've sent a couple e-mails to customer service reps and will try calling them tmw, so I'll let you all know how it pans out.

Any suggestions?

tommygun
    Hareeba! for Prime Minister
    tommygun's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 638

yeah i know what you mean about those free play bonuses lol....big $25....pussies

ronald
    ronald's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8459

My experience with Betonline has been good thus far, though I have yet to request a payout.

kostasgr
    kostasgr's Avatar Become A Pro!

They told me that i can deposit via moneybookers,but it s impossible to pay out,via the same method.

Mudcat
    Mudcat's Avatar Become A Pro!

They have some website problems no doubt but I have found enough positive things to make them worthwhile.

katstale
    katstale's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by kostasgr View Post
    They told me that i can deposit via moneybookers,but it s impossible to pay out,via the same method.
    To be honest, this is becoming more and more common. BUT, I really wouldn't have thought it was a problem for them during football season.

SBR Lou
    SBR Lou's Avatar Become A Pro!

Tony,

A BetOnline manager contacted us saying that the clerk you spoke with was mistaken, and that you are eligible to take advantage of the Mulligan bet. They will be in touch to take care of this for you.

Santo
    Santo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19

FWIW RX are reporting that BetOnline have had their throughput reconfigured from 20 Mbps to 50 Mbps for this coming weekend, and are planning to add two additional servers. Apparently their traffic has doubled from last year -- we'll see if this solves it.

peeiempee
    peeiempee's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 348

Just call your rep and they will take care of you. Got my mulligan on dolphins. Great book so far and great cs. Wagering platform needs work

dark star
    dark star's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5551

To say that their wagering platform needs work is being kind.I still tkink this place is ok

DevilCheese
    DevilCheese's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4971

they changed the betting interface a while back and now it's complete crap, i wish they gave the option to use the old style. that's my only complaint with them.