bigboydan
    bigboydan's Avatar Become A Pro!

Here is a list of the Bet-At-Home family of books

I answered an email earlier today about a gentlemen inquiring about which books were part of the Bet-At-Home family, because they noticed the recent SBR rating upgrade. Anyways, I thought I'd share my finding with you posters in case any of you were interested at all.
    3/17/2008 11:39 AM
    bet-at-home upgraded from D to C
    The Bet-At-Home family of books consist of the following:

[SBRFORUM]Bet-At-Home[/SBRFORUM]
    [SBRFORUM]BetKing[/SBRFORUM]
    [SBRFORUM]BetOle[/SBRFORUM]
    [SBRFORUM]RBbet[/SBRFORUM]

From my finding they seem they pay Ok (Austrian owners operating from Malta), but you gotta watch out if you deposit via ************ though. Because I've read things about this group being very slow when it comes to cash outs using that payment solution, so make sure you have the paperwork they request in on time.

They are just like any other Euro book though. They will put time delays and cut your limits if you show any type of promise, however you might be surprised how long you last before you get shown the door. So needless to say they are a recreational type family of books. Their lines are not all that great, but from time to time one can find some nice value.

If anyone cares to share their experiences them, I for one would like to hear them.

mminkovski
    mminkovski's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 17549

I've been using bet-at-home for about 4 years and never had any withdrawal problems. I use moneybookers with them. Their lines are not good but they are very slow in updating them therefore I can find really good arbitrages sometimes especially in the nights (in Europe).
    There were some issues about bets settled incorrectly but everything was fixed after I contacted them

edit: Betole and Rbbet forward to bet-at-home.com
    Last edited by mminkovski; 03-29-08 at 02:41 AM.

bigboydan

Quote Originally Posted by mminkovski View Post
    I've been using bet-at-home for about 4 years and never had any withdrawal problems. I use moneybookers with them. Their lines are not good but they are very slow in updating them therefore I can find really good arbitrages sometimes especially in the nights (in Europe).
    There were some issues about bets settled incorrectly but everything was fixed after I contacted them

edit: Betole and Rbbet forward to bet-at-home.com

Thanks for sharing your experiences with this family of books sir.

Their was one thing I couldn't find at all during my research, and maybe you can help me with that. Do you know they allow players an account at each one of their books or is that against the rules?

fingas
    fingas's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 60

i didn't know that they had other bookies but reading the betking terms and conditions i suppose they only let each user have 1 account since all emails there state bet at home and this way a user could have problems but probably best way is asking them

bigboydan

First off, Welcome to the SBR forum Fingas

That would make make sense and all, however hopefully an SBR member can confirm that info for us all.

gurke
    gurke's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by bigboydan View Post
    First off, Welcome to the SBR forum Fingas

That would make make sense and all, however hopefully an SBR member can confirm that info for us all.

hi !
    it was possible to have each an account with one of b-a-h whitelabels: rbbet.com/betking.com/betole.com !!!

Only betking is now not redirected to the b-a-h website !

I signed up before the worldcup 2006 with betole.com and now have another account with the original one from bah !!!

bah took over the onlinepages from starbet.com & wetten-schwechat.at.com !!!

If you signed up with every of this bookies now you can have up to 5 accounts with bah and the betking one without problems !

i have 3 active accounts with bah at the moment (bah original,ex-betole,ex-starbet,i closed the ex-wettenschwechat one ) !

bye

bigboydan

Thanks for sharing this info with us all sir.

Did you receive any type of delays at all. If so how long were they?

Scorpion
    Update your status
    Scorpion's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15377

Do they all have the same lines and juice on all the games?