dynamite140
    dynamite140's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 39765

Matchbook Bank Deposit Method?

I heard there was a way that Matchbook allows you to deposit into your account sort of like BillPay. However, they do not allow it if you use BkofAma. I only have a BkofAma Account but will consider opening another bank account to do this method.

Can someone tell me with this method if there are any deposit fees? Most importantly, what is the maximum you can deposit per day? What about 7 days? I have had a matchbook account for at least 3 years already.

Thanks.

John Dough
    John Dough's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10118

I suggest asking Matchbook.

patswin
    patswin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10189

I'd call and ask them, you get the correct answer.

jackkkk2009
    jackkkk2009's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3882

Quote Originally Posted by dynamite140 View Post
    I heard there was a way that Matchbook allows you to deposit into your account sort of like BillPay. However, they do not allow it if you use BkofAma. I only have a BkofAma Account but will consider opening another bank account to do this method.

Can someone tell me with this method if there are any deposit fees? Most importantly, what is the maximum you can deposit per day? What about 7 days? I have had a matchbook account for at least 3 years already.

Thanks.
    please e-mail to deposits@matchbook.com. they will guide you how to complete that. I remember the maximum was $3000 last year I sent.

KC
    KC's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 150

have done it a few times..probably their best option for US customers works well

username474
    username474's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 25

There are no fees for any deposit over 1500. And there is no max limit on the amount you can send threw wire.