jin2daj
    jin2daj's Avatar Become A Pro!

Betonline noob question: What is "awaiting handler authorization"?

i just requested my first payout from BetOnline, a total sum of 912$, my payout status currently reads "awaiting handler authorization". What does that mean? is that something that I need to do on my end? sorry for the noob question.

Glitch
    Glitch's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5224

have you ever sent (faxed/emailed) them a copy of the credit card you used to deposit and of a picture i.d.?? front and back of both. this is a requirement of most sites. you do this once and then you are put in a category of people who are authorized to withdraw.

if its ** or **, you might just have to be in contact with them for the control numbers and whatnot. not sure but maybe this will help.

jin2daj
    jin2daj's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Glitch View Post
    have you ever sent (faxed/emailed) them a copy of the credit card you used to deposit and of a picture i.d.?? front and back of both. this is a requirement of most sites. you do this once and then you are put in a category of people who are authorized to withdraw.

if its ** or **, you might just have to be in contact with them for the control numbers and whatnot. not sure but maybe this will help.
    ah, this is most likely what i was missing. thanks

Rollins08
    Rollins08's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 295

you have to call them up. There very quick with payouts once you get them the info they need.

GamblingMike
    Winner of The 2010 SBR Octotals Contest.
    GamblingMike's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 25

My guess is that they are just awaiting for Fed Ex, UPS, DHL, or USPS to process it through their system and relay to them the tracking information.