philliesfinest
    philliesfinest's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 15620

sportsbetting.com

Sportsbetting.com thinking about joining 110% bonus 5x rollover anyone know about them??????????

Chopsticks
    Chopsticks's Avatar Become A Pro!

Asking about them here is like opening a can of worms. It is a good offer though.

BetJamaica also have a 100% up to $100 bonus for new players. It is a freeplay though. Should be a 4 times rollover.

relaaxx
    relaaxx's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14050

[quote=Chopsticks;3645329]Asking about them here is like opening a can of worms. It is a good offer though.

/quote]

i love this place. you need to get verified before you can withdraw. they will ask for what some here will say is too much infomation.forms to be fillled and signed and copies of ************ used and ids. if you don't care to send the info this is not the place for you. if you don't mind it then you will get a lot of bonuses - low rollover - fast payouts - easy lines to beat. you will make money. i have withdrawn with bank wires for free. they even give back any fee you incur by your bank or any other bank(up to $50 a month, i have never been charged more than $12). 1 free check per month. like i said -----i love this place. others hate it. i'm sure they will be telling you that much.

Smurf71
    Smurf71's Avatar Become A Pro!

Yes it is nice deal: 110% bonus, 5x rollover and no pay! The last one they usually do not mention, you have to figure this one out yourself!

gangeriver
    The Best Closer!
    gangeriver's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

if you make a deposit with **, bonus is %150

I made a deposit yesterday. 300 dollar +450 dollar bonus +** cost 29 dollar = Balance is 779 dollar

Kemalettin
    Kemalettin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 78

i read only problem about them is when you deposit with your credit they want too many docs,bonuses are great looking forward to make deposit soon

relaaxx
    relaaxx's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14050

Quote Originally Posted by gangeriver View Post
    if you make a deposit with **, bonus is %150

I made a deposit yesterday. 300 dollar +450 dollar bonus +** cost 29 dollar = Balance is 779 dollar
    this place will even let you withdraw before you complete the rollover. just can't withdraw bonus money. if you end up getting a wire payout don't forget to let them know how much any of the banks it goes thru to get to you charged you. to get it back. up to 2 a month and up to $50 a month. you will see how fast they pay. if you used a credit card fill out forms now - don't wait for a withdrawl.

blackbox
    Update your status
    blackbox's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3229

Doing a ** deposit next week- on the phone the CS rep. said no documents would be required for a cahiers check payout/ I AM INTENDING TO ASK ABOUT ANY OTHER POSSIBLE DELAY ISSUES PRIOR TO MAKING ANY KIND OF DEPOSIT.

patswin
    patswin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10189

yes use them off and on for a few years with no problems.

good dog lines

Kemalettin
    Kemalettin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 78

thanks patswin