Madpunter5055
    Madpunter5055's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4673

Does Jazzsports.ag pay withdrawals?

Hi all!

I haven't used Jazzsports.ag before. Anyone using them now/recently? Have they gotten better/worse/same over the years? Do they pay all withdrawals? They're offering nice bonuses but they're no good if they don't pay withdrawals!

Thanks

Simon

captrobey
    captrobey's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10788

Quote Originally Posted by Madpunter5055 View Post
    Hi all!

I haven't used Jazzsports.ag before. Anyone using them now/recently? Have they gotten better/worse/same over the years? Do they pay all withdrawals? They're offering nice bonuses but they're no good if they don't pay withdrawals!

Thanks

Simon
    I have not played there since they offered me a bonus then after i deposited would not give it to me. They even after they screwed me tried offering me the same bonus again a month later . I will not play there again unless they give me what they owe me.

KS1986
    KS1986's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9624

Haven't played there in a little while, but no issues when I was playing there. All my withdrawals came in 24hrs or under.

Headsterx
    Headsterx's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2187

I play there off and on where I had more of an uptick recently playing there. I had a huge positive balance from several payouts and wasn't allowed to get bonuses. However, you have me as a diamond player and w/in the last year have given me bonuses even though I'm in the positive. Regarding their payouts, for a few years, you had to request payout before 8am PT to get paid that day. But I did a recent payout a few weeks ago around 9am PT and got it w/in 12 hrs later. They are a decent 2nd tier book and their live wager platform is similar to Heritage.

captrobey
    captrobey's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10788

Yea i have always been paid . And until the screw over i never had something like that happen. But now i do not trust them at all because i do not know if they will actually give me the bonus they promise or are just going to bait me into depositing and then screw me again. They actually tried the same exact bonus on me that they already screwed me on . Exactly. They send other stuff too trying to get me to deposit. This is their own fault and stupidity . I would deposit there again if they would give me what they promised BEFORE i deposited. Even if the guy made an honest mistake it was still their mistake. They actually tried extorting me for more money saying they would have given me the bonus(They already promised) if i deposited another $4000 .

littlekona
    littlekona's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5838

never issue w payout always within time frame....sometimes confusion on deposit promos when i get emailed......think they mass email and sometimes not qualified

Fishhead
    Fishhead's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11769

PAID in 16-30 hours routinely last 3 years.
    BITCOIN