wisky
    wisky's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 702

Quote Originally Posted by BET THE HOOK View Post
    You will eventually get the shaft. I was always the guy saying all the stuff yall are. I never thought it would happen to me and it did. I let alot of crap go because they gave me special treatment like 100%cash bonuses forever and credit when I was not able to get to a **. If you like this book just be careful and dont leave yourself open like I did. Apparently you shouldnt give them credit card info either if you believe the Covers post going around.
    If BP is good to you ride it until it goes away because they do pay fast but just be careful. I will stay at BetJamaica myself.
    Was this all because the bet was taken on paper and not entered thru the software by the clerk?

BET THE HOOK
    BET THE HOOK's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by wisky View Post
    Was this all because the bet was taken on paper and not entered thru the software by the clerk?
    Had he entered it in the system like all the times before there would be no issue. He made a mistake and covered his ass at my expense and lost alot of business from a long time client.

HeeeHAWWWW
    HeeeHAWWWW's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 578

For all the fuss lately, they've just paid me no problem. Just had $2.5k via moneybookers, on their promised timescale (7 working days). Bit longer than I'd like to wait, but if they say x days and live up to it then fair enough.

BET THE HOOK
    BET THE HOOK's Avatar Become A Pro!

The fuss will never go away because BP employees will screw somebody new on a regular basis and Richard will believe their lies over your truth.

robocop007
    robocop007's Avatar Become A Pro!

For all the complaints, I've never had a problem with them and never had a late payment. Yeah, minor annoyances, but nothing major.
    B+ book, great bonuses.

First 12