101jens
    101jens's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 42

BetInAsia

Hi, 2 days ago I've made a withdrawal and i get an email.

Hello

Thank you for reaching BetInAsia.

Our payment department is waiting on clearance from Orbit while they check your betting activity. This is a regular procedure, so we will keep you updated during the process.

Until we receive confirmation from the related department, we cannot proceed with any requests further.

If you need more information please do not hesitate to contact us, and we will be more than happy to assist you.
    Kind regards,

Now i can't place bets on orbit. Got an error.
    EX010: Please note that you have reached your exposure limit. Please contact your agent.

What is that mean?

littlekona
    littlekona's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5792

24-48 hours is standard from orbitx that's the generic statement all agents use. On the error just contact them and they will fix that error for exposure limits unless you have tons of open big bets you should be fine

101jens

All my bets are settled.

littlekona
    littlekona's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5792

Quote Originally Posted by 101jens View Post
    All my bets are settled.
    its a tech error that happens sometimes with all orbitx accounts. your agent will help fix just message them

101jens

Quote Originally Posted by littlekona View Post
    its a tech error that happens sometimes with all orbitx accounts. your agent will help fix just message them
    I did. It's been 2 days.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

strange
    BetInAsia top notch

The issue is the scumbags that run Orbit its not like PS3838

Alfie White
    Alfie White's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11730

I have seen several posts deleted on other forums regarding BIA - and they were explaining their dishonest practices when it comes to payouts from Orbit. On one hand, I don't want to trust those topics/posts as there are plethora of funds passers out there, but some complaints seemed very legit and have been reported by seasoned users of the forum, AND STILL got deleted.

So for the moment, I would be VERY careful with BIA and using their services.

101jens

Quote Originally Posted by Alfie White View Post
    I have seen several posts deleted on other forums regarding BIA - and they were explaining their dishonest practices when it comes to payouts from Orbit. On one hand, I don't want to trust those topics/posts as there are plethora of funds passers out there, but some complaints seemed very legit and have been reported by seasoned users of the forum, AND STILL got deleted.

So for the moment, I would be VERY careful with BIA and using their services.
    I've been using this agent for 2 years. Fast deposits and withdrawal. Bets around 100-200 euro. No problems. Up till now.