ivan12
    ivan12's Avatar Become A Pro!

bet365 trying to trick me? crazy story+my paysafecard option

I need urgent help!
    Bet365 chat agents are rude, repeating nonsense and just closing my chat...

I made bet365 5 years ago, verified and never ever deposit or play on it untill yesterday.

I am from Croatia, and as you know law there is to not gamble outside country.
    So bet365 removed Skrill as deposit/withdrawal some time ago for new customers, so for Croatians except buying bet accounts, no any other option was available to deposit and be sure it is not under law

2 days ago i gone on FAQ on bet365 withdrawal page and select Croatia-EUR.
    I saw my paysafecard as option- I said yes finally they have it.

This is their text from FAQ:

my paysafecard Account

If you have deposited funds via a my paysafecard account, you can withdraw via wire. Alternatively, if your bet365 account is registered in one of the following countries, withdrawals can be processed back to your my paysafecard account; Austria, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Finland, Germany, Hungary, Ireland, Latvia, Luxembourg, Malta, Poland, Slovakia, Slovenia, Sweden, Switzerland and UK.

You can request a withdrawal via the Services menu

; select Bank then Withdraw.

In order for your withdrawal to be successful, the name and email address on your bet365 account must match the details on your my paysafecard account. Ensure that your withdrawal amount is within the limits available on your my paysafecard account or verify your my paysafecard account to benefit from increased limits.

Where you have used your my paysafecard account to make a deposit, bet365 reserves the right to refund all withdrawals back to your my paysafecard account.

Gone on chat to confirm this:
    3 times asked agent if i deposit from mypaysafe to bet, same email etc, can I payout back, she said clear YES! (Screenshots in attach)

Deposited, all went normal...win some small profit, gone on withdraw- only one option is wire- Which is not legal in Croatia for offshores and gambling...so dramma started, whole day on chat, all saying shit that they try add withdraw option manualy to my account and it cant be added...
    THAT IS ALL I GOT FROM 5 opened chats i day, any further question lead to bye from them.
    Finally lady on support says there is currency some problem and it cant be added as withdraw option to my account now.

So I contacted paysafecard, my account is verified, Unlimited and have option for PAYOUT. Currency can not be a problem, as you upload Croatian Kunas-and get EUR on your bet365 acc, same is vice versa.
    Only thing is that they dont want to withdraw it, and thats it.

So I again contact paysafe to double check, and again they tell my account is unlimited, no restriction, verified and located in Croatia.
    Asked me what error gave me bet365, i couldnt tell them as they dont talk any more than: it cant be added to your account now.

WHAT TO DO, I respect them, but I have stress etc for fun gambling damn.
    Anyone ever payout (withdraw) from bet365 to my paysafecard?
    Any help will be good,
    Thanks

p.s. Both bet365 and mypaysafe are full verified, same email, name, adress- everything.
    Screenshots in attach!

Alfie White
    Alfie White's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11820

"I made bet365 5 years ago, verified and never ever deposit or play on it untill yesterday."

"
    I am from Croatia, and as you know law there is to not gamble outside country."

"
    So bet365 removed Skrill as deposit/withdrawal some time ago for new customers, so for Croatians except buying bet accounts, no any other option was available"

Oh really now?

ivan12

I dont have Skrill option even account is 5 yo because I didnt made any deposit when i made it.

About gambling outside country- that is reason why use paysafe/Skrill and not use Credit or Debit Card.

I have all screenshost, but how will post it here??

infotimbo
    infotimbo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9860

what exactly is the issue here? It's been two days, since they said that it can't be added as a withdrawal method now, isn't it?! Bet365 won't get bankrupt over the next couple of days. Best advice is to stay calm, and ask again in a week or two

ivan12

Hey no no...
    they say they tryed manually add that method to my account and it cant be done...
    and say that something is wrong with my paysafecard account.
    and just close chat.
    than i got from paysafe mail- in fact saying bet365 is saying s*hit...
    Im not afraid about losing that few hundreds euro on acc,
    than why they are acting like retards, even to say reason, nor blame my psc account...
    than she said it is wrong currency my psc account, croatian kuna and thats problem...
    again contacted paysafecard where they gave me official document that it is normal to be in Kunas and payout euros from bet....sick

infotimbo

okay, just to avoid that it's a misunderstaning due to language barriers: did they really say "there is currency some problem" (or sth similar), referring to a currency issue, or is there "currently" a problem, meaning it should be solved soon?

ivan12

No no, CURRENCY! Euro-HR KUNA bla bla
    paysafe clearly denied all of that, and i want show screenshots i have, to better understand it

Vyasports
    check raise re-raise all-in
    Vyasports's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1334

do you have facebook or twitter ? post/upload the screenshots there or at any photo hosts, then copy the image and paste them here.

DontTailMe
    DontTailMe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6810

Quote Originally Posted by Vyasports View Post
    do you have facebook or twitter ? post/upload the screenshots there or at any photo hosts, then copy the image and paste them here.
    Or use a free image hosting site if you don't want to dox your social media accounts.

ivan12

Here is chat day before i would make 1st deposit:

https://ibb.co/12Jp9sXhttps://ibb.co/p1f5bPx

Here is FAQ and Rule:

https://ibb.co/vByS23chttps://ibb.co/fq8303H

And here is document from paysafe demanting currency exchange(line under down is important!):

https://ibb.co/SdbYKDg

need find more screenshots i was angry and almost broke phone

Alfie White
    Alfie White's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11820

So, your username here is "ivan" and b365 employee referred to you as "Petar". Just open an EMI bank account and request a withdrawal there, no reason to create fuss about it. Whole story is shady AF.

ivan12

Lol,
    because I was talking as non existing customer and put random name, you just see something what is not important...why would i say shit everywhere about this, i dont have time to make ppl idiot.
    just wondering, does anyone on planet Earth ever withdrawal from bet365 to mypaysafe?
    thats shady af!

infotimbo

still, the conditions are clear, he should be able to withdraw money by PSC, going by Bet365's terms. But angry chats probably won't help.

Nor chat support at all, normally. I'd still say, best thing is to stay calm, send them a friendly e-mail, and ask them to forward it to their tech support to make the withdrawal option available, as confirmed in their withdrawal rules

It's probably some kind of technical issue on their side with currency conversion indeed. But that shouldn't be your problem as a customer, of course.

ivan12

Thank you, you are honest.

its clear i agree, T&C state it clearly, even support 3 times repeated that it is possible.
    psc support says my account is full ready for payouts, so its clear who is making idiot of me...
    you think email will change anything?

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9137

Their payout system automatically selects the payout options. The normal support people can't even really request for it to overridden as I understand it.

I am stuck not being able to withdraw by normal bank transfer right now because I added $30 with a Cr Card which can't be paid back to by them so have been chatting with an agent about it on the phone.

As this is your first withdraw on an old account, which could have been sold, their system might be insisting on a wire first time to disrupt the selling of paysafe/365 accounts.

I do not think you are going to get anywhere here unless you can give them bank details in the same name. I'd guess paysafe will be enabled after that.

ivan12

It is personal account, so i can do verification every day if they want.
    I asked if i eventually do first withdraw as wire will get other option than-answer was NO.

infotimbo

Quote Originally Posted by ivan12 View Post
    its clear i agree, T&C state it clearly, even support 3 times repeated that it is possible.
    psc support says my account is full ready for payouts, so its clear who is making idiot of me...
    you think email will change anything?
    yeah, to me this looks more likely to be a technical issue than an attempt to steal your money, at least.

I can't say for certain about bet365, but often chat support is "first level", meaning their knowledge is fairly limited. In most cases it's easier to reach out to someone with the necessary skills and permissions by e-mail.

ivan12

I never tell they want to steal money!
    but they lie to customers, and make idiot of them, thats point.
    And say my psc is wrong bla bla bla...thats crazy how some agent treaten me wwhile i was honest all time with them