RM95
    RM95's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 229

pinnacle Blocked withdrawal

pinnacle Blocked the withdrawal of money, I write to them by mail, they do not answer. When it is a good bookmaker, more and more often it begins to engage in all sorts of fraud. Every month you can see more and more complaints from people. Even when a person has won a little and then his nerves are spoiled, creating various difficulties in order to get his winnings

RM95

pinnacle Blocked withdrawal

pinnacle Blocked the withdrawal of money, I write to them by mail, they do not answer. When it is a good bookmaker, more and more often it begins to engage in all sorts of fraud. Every month you can see more and more complaints from people. Even when a person has won a little and then his nerves are spoiled, creating various difficulties in order to get his winnings

RM95

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9312

Quote Originally Posted by RM95 View Post
    That is unusual for them to not answer emails.

What did they say was the reason they refused withdraw?

Have they asked for personal information?

littlekona
    littlekona's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5860

so what did the emal say they sent to you?

RM95

In 90% of cases, I replenished my account from a neteller and withdrawn using a neteller. And once a long time ago I replenished it with the help of ecopayz. I have not used Ecopayz for a long time because it is closed, and in the pinnacle they told me to display it on Ecopayz. I told them this and sent a screenshot. After that, they blocked the withdrawal of money and do not respond to letters.Very strange behavior on their part

Optional

Your screenshot above appears to show your account was blocked when Pinnacle sent you an email. Not after you replied with the screenshot?

If they have sent you no official reply since submitting the Ecopayz screenshot, you can be sure they eventually will.

Has it been long since you sent it?

RM95

I ordered a withdrawal of money to a neteller, they refused to say to withdraw money to Ecopayz, I sent them a screenshot that my Ecopayz account is closed and there is no way to withdraw money there. Then they blocked my withdrawal on the site and answered by mail, wait, we will inform you about further actions. I've been waiting for an answer from them for the second day,wrote to them yet but they do not answer. It's just ridiculous for such elementary simple situations of blocking money withdrawals and long waiting times.

Optional

Damn annoying. Hopefully they get it sorted out today for you.

ronald
    ronald's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8459

In 90% of cases, I replenished my account from a neteller and withdrawn using a neteller. And once a long time ago I replenished it with the help of ecopayz. I have not used Ecopayz for a long time because it is closed, and in the pinnacle they told me to display it on Ecopayz. I told them this and sent a screenshot. After that, they blocked the withdrawal of money and do not respond to letters.Very strange behavior on their part
    Are you saying they will not allow you to withdraw via Neteller?

RM95

After two days of waiting, they were allowed to withdraw to Neteller

ronald
    ronald's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8459

So this issue has been resolved?

Optional

Good to hear

Vyasports
    check raise re-raise all-in
    Vyasports's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1334

may i ask are you able to withdraw "that" money from neteller to your bank account?