semibluff
    Thanks for all the fish.
    semibluff's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18995

Quote Originally Posted by ivanho View Post
    ...If proof was given to SBR then as the accused I demand to see the proof...
    You demand? If you're making demands you're probably going to need a lawyer. If there isn't any proof then SBR can't show it to you and if there is proof SBR won't show it to you because it would help you and other scammers figure how you were being caught.

Sea Turtle
    Sea Turtle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1101

SBR, this issue needs to be dealt with immediately. How can you dismiss this issue by stating there is no room for argument. I am not arguing anything. I want the truth to be told. I feel that I received this email by you, in a very hostile manner. I have asked Betphoenix numerous times to show me proof, to show me evidence, to show and explain their questions and I have not received anything. This is outrageous. If proof was given to SBR then as the accused I demand to see the proof. This situation is very concerning and I would like my questions answered. I cannot be accused of something that I did not do. Please advise me in detail the proof you received. The only answer I received from Betphoenix was that they are accusing me of playing in a sindicate. I had to research what that meant because I do not understand how they can accuse me of something like that. They also mentioned that 10 people played the same game at the same time. How in the world would I control that, this is so disturbing and makes no sense. People all over the world can be playing the same time especially when they have the best odds. If Betphonenix has the proof, I would like that proof posted on SBR. I have read some forums and it seems like this issue has happened before to others.
    You demand proof with 6 posts? Call your syndicate and find another book to take a shot on.

DontTailMe
    DontTailMe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6810

Quote Originally Posted by semibluff View Post
    You demand? If you're making demands you're probably going to need a lawyer. If there isn't any proof then SBR can't show it to you and if there is proof SBR won't show it to you because it would help you and other scammers figure how you were being caught.
    Not only that but it would violate BetPhoenix' trust in SBR, putting any future cooperation at risk. If (big IF) ivanho is innocent, then I sympathize with his desire to see the evidence, but that is BetPhoenix' responsibility, not SBR's.
    Points Awarded:

semibluff gave DontTailMe 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9245

SBR, this issue needs to be dealt with immediately. How can you dismiss this issue by stating there is no room for argument. I am not arguing anything. I want the truth to be told. I feel that I received this email by you, in a very hostile manner. I have asked Betphoenix numerous times to show me proof, to show me evidence, to show and explain their questions and I have not received anything. This is outrageous. If proof was given to SBR then as the accused I demand to see the proof. This situation is very concerning and I would like my questions answered. I cannot be accused of something that I did not do. Please advise me in detail the proof you received. The only answer I received from Betphoenix was that they are accusing me of playing in a sindicate. I had to research what that meant because I do not understand how they can accuse me of something like that. They also mentioned that 10 people played the same game at the same time. How in the world would I control that, this is so disturbing and makes no sense. People all over the world can be playing the same time especially when they have the best odds. If Betphonenix has the proof, I would like that proof posted on SBR. I have read some forums and it seems like this issue has happened before to others.
    Is this the hostile email message?

Betphoenix have supplied SBR with evidence of your account being associated with a syndicate holding multiple accounts.

Our management contact says that there is no chance of the decision being overturned and I am sorry but there appears to be no room for argument.
    I cannot post what they supplied for you, but I can describe it in a bit more detail.

1) They alleged that your account has been forensically linked to six others which they said was just some examples.

2) They say all these accounts lead back to one originator created in the name David ******

3) They then provided a series of screenshots from their administration system to prove the alleged connection.

4) They then provided screenshots of signup information from their different brands which strongly suggests the same person created them.

5) They then provided screenshots of instances where these accounts took the same bets one after the other in a pattern like way.

David might be your best avenue for a claim?
    Last edited by Optional; 07-23-21 at 03:40 PM.

ace7550
    ace7550's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7772

Quote Originally Posted by Optional View Post
    Is this the hostile email message?

I cannot post what they supplied for you, but I can describe it in a bit more detail.

1) They alleged that your account has been forensically linked to six others which they said was just some examples.

2) They say all these accounts lead back to one originator created in the name David ******

3) They then provided a series of screenshots from their administration system to prove the alleged connection.

4) They then provided screenshots of signup information from their different brands which strongly suggests the same person created them.

5) They then provided screenshots of instances where these accounts took the same bets one after the other in a pattern like way.

David might be your best avenue for a claim?
    Open and shut case there.

themike78
    themike78's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10636

Betphoenix always been a solid under rated book.

Legions36
    Legions36's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7744

Quote Originally Posted by ace7550 View Post
    Sorry I missed this when reading through the thread. Thanks for the update Optional. Tough to argue with that evidence. A bunch of accounts max betting the same thing is pretty damning evidence.
    I don't get what's happening here? How can someone bet max bets when the max bet after u win some money during rollover gets slashed to $250 per bet from this group of books. Then on top of that Betphoenix is literally the worst out of the 3 for odds and probably the worst odds I've seen out of books. Then why did they stop with only accounts at Betphoenix, they allow you to have all 3 books open? They must have accounts at these other places too with money in it right? Then if it is somehow off markets the max bet would be like $50-$100, what kind of bet syndicate could they be with these limits?

Legions36
    Legions36's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7744

I wouldn't go as far to say open and shut case. Players betting the same games around the same times doesn't mean much, people could use pay for handicap services to get games to bet on, then have all the same games being bet on at around the same times. Pretty much a whole section here at SBR of these type of things. Now if its some kind off market games then they have a case. But this book and family are no saint, they have been known to make players miserable around here with various things.

Roger T. Bannon
    Roger T. Bannon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11760

Quote Originally Posted by Legions36 View Post
    I don't get what's happening here? How can someone bet max bets when the max bet after u win some money during rollover gets slashed to $250 per bet from this group of books. Then on top of that Betphoenix is literally the worst out of the 3 for odds and probably the worst odds I've seen out of books. Then why did they stop with only accounts at Betphoenix, they allow you to have all 3 books open? They must have accounts at these other places too with money in it right? Then if it is somehow off markets the max bet would be like $50-$100, what kind of bet syndicate could they be with these limits?
    The account was apparently sold to a professional gambler. The guy puts in the same bets across a number of accounts. This guy has all the same bets as the guy they have marked as the pro.

ace7550

Quote Originally Posted by Legions36 View Post
    I wouldn't go as far to say open and shut case. Players betting the same games around the same times doesn't mean much, people could use pay for handicap services to get games to bet on, then have all the same games being bet on at around the same times. Pretty much a whole section here at SBR of these type of things. Now if its some kind off market games then they have a case. But this book and family are no saint, they have been known to make players miserable around here with various things.
    Don't get me wrong. I'm no fan of Bet Phoenix or any book in that family. They definitely do shady shit. But if what Opti's reporting is true it's tough to argue for the OP. Yes some accounts are going to bet the same game. But if they all max bet multiple games in a uniform fashion and have similar sign-up characteristics...
    Obviously we'd like all like to see the evidence first hand. But I've seen Opti and SBR help out a lot of guys over the years. I'm gonna take their word over a guy with 6 posts.

Roger T. Bannon

Wow. $595 to $13,000. The guy was good.

ace7550

Quote Originally Posted by Roger T. Bannon View Post
    Wow. $595 to $13,000. The guy was good.
    I did that against Skybook last year. Took about 2 months to withdraw about 14k. If they had paid me the 14k in a timely manner like Bookmaker or BOL would have done I would still be playing there.

Roger T. Bannon

It's fine to try to run one of these things but when you get caught don't come running to SBR for help. That is low class.

ace7550

It's fine to try to run one of these things but when you get caught don't come running to SBR for help. That is low class.
    It just seems stupid. Bet Phoenix is not that big an operation. They're gonna notice a bunch of accounts all max betting the same game even if it's a mainstream sport.

Roger T. Bannon

It just seems stupid. Bet Phoenix is not that big an operation. They're gonna notice a bunch of accounts all max betting the same game even if it's a mainstream sport.
    The pro is just burning accounts. That is what they do. Seems like there has been a lot of this in the past few months on SBR.

Optional

I can't say it's fine. But I do agree plenty try this and if you are going to take the shot, accept it when you get caught.

It's bad enough the pain in the ass this activity causes for regular one account users, without having to put up with them wasting our time too.

UndersONLY
    UndersONLY's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 54

Hey I never heard back from my complaint.

Is there anyway to get someone to help me get this sorted out as I am confident they have made a mistake.

Let me know if you need any more info. Not sure what else to do

Optional

Quote Originally Posted by UndersONLY View Post

Hey I never heard back from my complaint.

Is there anyway to get someone to help me get this sorted out as I am confident they have made a mistake.

Let me know if you need any more info. Not sure what else to do
    I don't see it. Please check your PM inbox.

First 123