rm18
    Update your status
    rm18's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 207814

No more create bitcoin address button on coinbase?

If it has been a while it will make one for you but if you want to do multiple transactions i dont see a way to create address anymore.

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9194

Pinging any Coinbase users?

Miz
    Miz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3162

go to settings.. then crypto addresses...

recent change, very stupid layout. be very careful where you click as they lumped all the types together...and the drop down filter doesnt seem to work

Miz

weird, i just checked on PC and it is gone. Try it on your mobile device... it is still there

rm18
    Update your status
    rm18's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 207814

​I had found that page but do not see the create new address button anymore

Miz

it is there on mobile... i usually use phone.

DISTROYA
    DISTROYA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2132

mobile works 4me too

mrpapageorgio
    mrpapageorgio's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3869

I don't see an option to create a new one on your own. It only seems to create a new one when there are no addresses that haven't had a transaction done.

LT Profits
    LT Profits's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5179

Quote Originally Posted by mrpapageorgio View Post
    I don't see an option to create a new one on your own. It only seems to create a new one when there are no addresses that haven't had a transaction done.
    This. Just click Receive and you will see address.

clockwise1965
    clockwise1965's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18366

The interface is not user friendly.

LT Profits

Quote Originally Posted by clockwise1965 View Post
    The interface is not user friendly.
    True it takes getting used to. But when you click on BTC in portfolio, send/receive comes up. Click receive and you see address. Also you will still receive if you repeat same receiving address, but if you have multiple transactions from several offshores, I would click receive after each transaction for new addy.

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9194

He's asking what to do when you have already given the last unused address to someone and want a 2nd new address to give to a book like Bovada who insist on an unused address.

If the other book sends first Bovada will reject the send.

It's a very normal function for any wallet, if only to allow easy accounting with one payment per wallet ID. Seems strange Coinbase would do away with the functionality.

But people should not be sending direct from a book to Coinbase anyway really.

LT Profits

Quote Originally Posted by Optional View Post
    He's asking what to do when you have already given the last unused address to someone and want a 2nd new address to give to a book like Bovada who insist on an unused address.

If the other book sends first Bovada will reject the send.

It's a very normal function for any wallet, if only to allow easy accounting with one payment per wallet ID. Seems strange Coinbase would do away with the functionality.

But people should not be sending direct from a book to Coinbase anyway really.
    Ah OK. Honestly, I never knew there was the ability to manually create new addys on Coinbase because I never did it. I always do that on Blockchain and go Blockchain > Coinbase > Bank
    Points Awarded:

PaperTrail07 gave LT Profits 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

parlayXchris
    parlayXchris's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 270

try mobile, it works for me

unluckysob
    unluckysob's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12702

Just call coinbase on the phone. 100s of people just dying to talk to you. I've called at least a 100 times, haven't got through yet. They don't answer emails either. My attempt at bit coin never got off the ground.

Guy n underwear
    Making picks in a Motel 6
    Guy n underwear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

Lmao...Coinbase is no good and will sell the lot of you out. I'm telling u, coinbase is shady and I'm thankful they blocked me over 6 years ago. I left to better pastures that do what coinbase can't do. They require more and more of your identity but that is never enough. Coinbase is going to end up going under and taking a lot of you with them. When bitcoin was new and all of that, ok Coinbase was the "big boy" in town, but now they are no good. If you value privacy and unfettered access to your bitcoin without the fear of it being "frozen" or some other BS they make up to separate you from your money then keep trusting coinbase.

Trusting CoInbAse is like barebacking a hooker and waking up the morning fearing the morning pee because of the potential there might be a "burn" but when the burn does not come you are relieved and say "never again, i have to do better," but than next friday night, u see that red hair hooker with the pale legs and red spots/bruises, u get hard, and u ready to really gamble again..its all fun till u get burned..That red haired hooker is coinbase
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: HedgeHog

pimike
    SPORTS IS MONEY
    pimike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 90326

Quote Originally Posted by Guy n underwear View Post
    Lmao...Coinbase is no good and will sell the lot of you out. I'm telling u, coinbase is shady and I'm thankful they blocked me over 6 years ago. I left to better pastures that do what coinbase can't do. They require more and more of your identity but that is never enough. Coinbase is going to end up going under and taking a lot of you with them. When bitcoin was new and all of that, ok Coinbase was the "big boy" in town, but now they are no good. If you value privacy and unfettered access to your bitcoin without the fear of it being "frozen" or some other BS they make up to separate you from your money then keep trusting coinbase.

Trusting CoInbAse is like barebacking a hooker and waking up the morning fearing the morning pee because of the potential there might be a "burn" but when the burn does not come you are relieved and say "never again, i have to do better," but than next friday night, u see that red hair hooker with the pale legs and red spots/bruises, u get hard, and u ready to really gamble again..its all fun till u get out burned..That red haired hooker is coinbase
    Dang

TATUMUS
    TATUMUS's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9863

Trusting CoInbAse is like barebacking a hooker and waking up the morning fearing the morning pee because of the potential there might be a "burn" but when the burn does not come you are relieved and say "never again, i have to do better," but than next friday night, u see that red hair hooker with the pale legs and red spots/bruises, u get hard, and u ready to really gamble again..its all fun till u get burned..That red haired hooker is coinbase

Wow, you put a lot of effort into that analogy!

HedgeHog
    HedgeHog's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 17021

One of the best posts of all time. Next Friday night, let's have a shot and a beer and see if we can find that red haired gal. Not sure what your favorite beer is but I'm fairly sure your shot of choice is penicillin.

unluckysob
    unluckysob's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12702

GUY n UNDERWEAR---Agree. I might try bit coin one more time, but it won't be through coinbase. I'm just about to run out of ways to exchange money. I did ** and ** for 15 years. Both went to shit. There is one more cash money transfer option a few books are using.