MrAllin
    MrAllin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1612

youwager.lv Misgrades my wagers then disables my account!!

First off i waited to make this post because, i wanted to make sure i was able to withdrawal all my funds.
    i was paid roughly 6.3k profit.
    However youwager changed there ESports betting rules to benefit the book. On may 31'st i made 2 $100 bets on thunder predator to win against EG 2-0. TP was up 1-0 going into map 2 however due to connection issues map 2 and 3 were not played and EG was awarded the win 2-1. My bet was graded as a losss. after contacting support because, i thought per rules if the maps were not played, my wagers should of been graded as no action. customer service said that per the rules if the maps aren't played then whoever is awarded the win via the tournament org shale be used for grading purposes on all wagers. Fair enough so i lost those 2 bets. fast forward to June 5'th i made 3 max bets on team secret to win map 1 vs team nigma due to connection issuses the map wasn't played and team secret was award the win. However after checking my account my wagers were once again graded as a loss. Very strange, so i contacted customer support and they sent me this email.

Our live betting department reviewed your last five days of action on E- sport and Live betting, all wager where placed and graded correctly.

According to today’s wagers on the maps where graded correctly, First map was forfeit by Nigma. As the first map was not played, all wagers on the 1st map are cancelled.

For your passed wager 37979008, was not on the maps, was on the correct score, therefore rules are different, even if a map is cancelled the final correct score still have action.

Youwager appreciates your business but your Live betting action and E-sport has gotten out of hands therefore they’ll not be able to continue offering you these services.

Please, if you have any further inquiries, contact us back and we will be more than glad to assist you!

Kindest Regards,

Mey C. B
    Wagering Dpt
    Ext 2720

MrAllin

so when the maps aren't playerd and it goes against the house the rules are different. after reviewing my account and determining i won to much they disabled my account. Very disappointed in youwager. very disappointed in SBR's A rating, also this is not what i'd expect from an A rated shop

HomeRun35
    HomeRun35's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 846

They banned you after winning 6k? Is that standard for that book?

PD77
    Bitches!
    PD77's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2326

I’d just move on to an actual A+ book. Everyone here, including SBR knows they are not A worthy. B at best C worst.

Times are hard and it’s showing with some books.

MrAllin

apperantly yes 6k winnings is too much and they disable my account very sad. also very shady that there rules change based on how it effects the book, very shady, wouldn't recommend youwager or any of there sister books. only reason i even played htere was because the A rating and they sent me an email for a 50% cash bonus. The oonly good news is they did pay me my winnings. however i still think my 2 $100 dollars bets should be refunds.

MrAllin

not sure how they managed to misgrade my wager as a loss to begin with, when team secret was awarded the win. but they did end up grading it as a no action in the end. if i had to guess if i bet on the other team they'd graded it as a loss and kept my money just like they did on the 31'st

PD77
    Bitches!
    PD77's Avatar SBR PRO

You can always file a complaint with SBR. $200 is $200. You have a case from what you posted.

MrAllin

Yeah i filed a compliant $200 is $200. Let's see what SBR thinks. I'm not to confident SBR will do anything considering youwager is rated so highly.

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9221

Quote Originally Posted by MrAllin View Post
    Yeah i filed a compliant $200 is $200. Let's see what SBR thinks. I'm not to confident SBR will do anything considering youwager is rated so highly.
    Did you mother bring you up to offend people you are asking for help?!

If you think SBR is corrupt, piss off and go ask someone else to help you.

I think I can guess why they closed your account...

"First map was forfeit by Nigma. As the first map was not played, all wagers on the 1st map are cancelled."

Are you saying they did not cancel your 5th June bets on Map 1 outcome as they claim they have here?

And what is your exact problem with the May 31st grading?
    Last edited by Optional; 06-30-20 at 01:04 AM.

stake1
    stake1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2438

MrAllin

Quote Originally Posted by Optional View Post

"First map was forfeit by Nigma. As the first map was not played, all wagers on the 1st map are cancelled."

Are you saying they did not cancel your 5th June bets on Map 1 outcome as they claim they have here?

Wow lol i didn't realize i offended you by saying my confidence was low based on your rating of the book And how the book treated me. Yes they did end up refunding my misgraded wagers from june 5th. However they didn't refund my wagers from may 31st, also they said the rules r different yet they didn't tell me why they r different. They told me on the 31st it doesn't matter if the maps are played or not. bets are settled based off offical results. I don't understand why the bets on may 31st have action when i lost but, when i win on june 5th they are no action. Thanks for any input

MrAllin

Quote Originally Posted by stake1 View Post
    i have accounts at heritage and bovada never had any problems with either of them when betting on esports at either book.

MrAllin

Can you please elaborate on your guessing of why my account was disabled? Thanks again

apatjude
    apatjude's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 252

I think I remember that TP EG match. They did start map 2 though TP lost connectivity during play so EG danced around until they realized TP wouldn't be able to come back. They couldn't even start Map 3. I had the same bet on Heritage which cancelled the bet no questions asked. YouWager should have cancelled that May 31 match bet and the more recent one should have been void as well as per their rules.

MrAllin

My problem with the may 31st grading is my Team was up 1-0. Heading into map 2 but due to connection issuses maps 2 and 3 were not played. And my team forfeited maps 2 and 3. Yet my wager still had action. And on june 5th, the map wasn't played and my wager had no action. My main problem here is why does my bet have action when i lose and the maps aren't played. Yet when i win and the map wasn't played my bet has no action. Maybe my thinking of this is flawed and if someone could explain it to me better that'd be much appreciated. The only explanation from you wager was that on mau 31st i bet on the final score being 2-0, and on june 5th i bet on map 1 winner. I thought both wagers would be no action but youwager doesnt see it that way. Thanks for any input.

MrAllin

Quote Originally Posted by apatjude View Post
    I think I remember that TP EG match. They did start map 2 though TP lost connectivity during play so EG danced around until they realized TP wouldn't be able to come back. They couldn't even start Map 3. I had the same bet on Heritage which cancelled the bet no questions asked. YouWager should have cancelled that May 31 match bet and the more recent one should have been void as well as per their rules.
    Thank you this is my thoughts exactly

MrAllin

And remember my bets on June 5th were originally graded as losses somehow even though the map wasn't played and my team was awarded the win. I had to then contact support multiple times to get my wager on june 5th refunded. Shady stuff from youwager, they also deemed ive done nothing wrong, and still disabled my account. Which is whatever i guess they can refuse service to whomever they want i guess. But it doesn't give them the right to steal $200.

Optional

Wow lol i didn't realize i offended you by saying my confidence was low based on your rating of the book And how the book treated me. Yes they did end up refunding my misgraded wagers from june 5th. However they didn't refund my wagers from may 31st, also they said the rules r different yet they didn't tell me why they r different. They told me on the 31st it doesn't matter if the maps are played or not. bets are settled based off offical results. I don't understand why the bets on may 31st have action when i lost but, when i win on june 5th they are no action. Thanks for any input
    I did find it kind of rude. And I'd guess you went at them in a similar manner to get your account closed over this. Anyway, let's see if we can sort this out.

That's good about the Jun 5 wagers, I agree they should have been void all along.

But the 31st May bets were full match bets, and as much as I understand feeling like you took a bad beat with a match being declared with a winner after that large of a mess up, that is what the rules say should be done as I understand these e-sports rules.

But if you can find a rule in their terms that you think can be interpreted to say the May 31st bets should have been void we can go to bat for you.

MrAllin

Optional sorry if i came off rude, that was not my intentions. Here are youwager offical esports rules.
    E-Sports
    Settlement will be based on the official result as declared by the relevant governing body of the specified competition, broadcast or game API. Non-runner no bet.

An unplayed or postponed match will be treated as a non-runner for settlement purposes.

Bets will be void if the fixture is listed incorrectly.

If a match is played before the scheduled start date/time, then all bets placed after the actual starting time will be void. All bets placed before the actual starting time will stand.

To Win Match - If a match or map is replayed due to a draw, the replayed match or map will be treated as a separate entity. In the event of a match or map starting but not being completed, then all bets will be void unless after the start of the match a player is disqualified, in which case the player/team progressing to the next round or being awarded the victory by the governing body of the specified competition, broadcast or game API will be deemed the winner for settlement purposes.

If a match or map is replayed due to a disconnection or non-player related technical problem, pre-game bets will stand on the replayed match or map in accordance with the official result.

MrAllin

It says unplayed matches r non runner? Shouldn't that make my bet void?

JAKEPEAVY21
    JAKEPEAVY21's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 47529

Good luck getting your $200 back, MrAllin. It sounds like you have a legitimate case.

Optional

Quote Originally Posted by JAKEPEAVY21 View Post
    Good luck getting your $200 back, MrAllin. It sounds like you have a legitimate case.
    Help me understand where it is legit and I will make the argument.

Optional sorry if i came off rude, that was not my intentions. Here are youwager offical esports rules.
    E-Sports
    Settlement will be based on the official result as declared by the relevant governing body of the specified competition, broadcast or game API. Non-runner no bet.

An unplayed or postponed match will be treated as a non-runner for settlement purposes.

Bets will be void if the fixture is listed incorrectly.

If a match is played before the scheduled start date/time, then all bets placed after the actual starting time will be void. All bets placed before the actual starting time will stand.

To Win Match - If a match or map is replayed due to a draw, the replayed match or map will be treated as a separate entity. In the event of a match or map starting but not being completed, then all bets will be void unless after the start of the match a player is disqualified, in which case the player/team progressing to the next round or being awarded the victory by the governing body of the specified competition, broadcast or game API will be deemed the winner for settlement purposes.

If a match or map is replayed due to a disconnection or non-player related technical problem, pre-game bets will stand on the replayed match or map in accordance with the official result.

Personally, I do not think it can be seen as Non-runner, as a match was played and a winner was declared.

I've read that "To Win Match" paragraph a bunch of times now and keep changing my mind about exactly what it says though

JAKEPEAVY21

Based on what he said and the inconsistent grading.

MrAllin

I appreciate everyone's help and or support. Here's a screen shot of the offical results
    For may 31st. https://ibb.co/q5sg3V4
    Heres a link for June 5th https://ibb.co/kgg8548

My biggest complaint is on may 31st they set the standard of it doesn't matter if the maps r played the only thing that matters is offical results. Then on June 5th they decide well the map wasn't played so your wager on map 1 is void. Even though offical results say my team won. Keep in mind all im asking for is consistency, i just wanted all bets on both days to be void. If all bets have action based on offical results i actually win more money. I stand to win $750 on June 5th. Also youwager already determined there was no wrong doing in the placing of all my bets. I appreciate everyone Help and if anyone wants or needs more information I'll try to provide to the best of my ability thanks.

Ant23
    Ant23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11651

Wow......classy Opti. "Don't bite the hand that feeds you" should be the motto of this site

MrAllin

Still waiting on a follow up from SBR, I would love to see if they can get a better response from youwager other than the,it's different that i got.

Optional

Still waiting on a follow up from SBR, I would love to see if they can get a better response from youwager other than the,it's different that i got.
    Sorry MrAllin, but SBR won't approach Youwager about this without a valid reason or being able to cite a term they need to follow at least.

I feel sympathetic that this is disappointing, but in my limited experience with e-games and sims full game bets are graded on the final score if a winner is declared. No matter what glitch happens with the game. If the operator decides enough has been played to declare a winner, full game bets have action.

If you can't find a rule to back you up, and I can't see a rule to back up your position, and Jakepeavy did not come up with a rule when asked, then SBR is not just going to say "this guy doesn't like the grading and we agree it seems a bit sad, so can you just ignore terms and pay him anyway".

I personally think SBR should put a disclaimer on our complaint form saying "if you bet sims then we do not cater to your complaints".

Over and again people have come on here claiming they are cheated on game betting and so far I think it's near 100% simply do not like the terms they chose to bet under and want them ignored.

DontTailMe
    DontTailMe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6810

I personally think SBR should put a disclaimer on our complaint form saying "if you bet sims then we do not cater to your complaints".
    I thought we were talking about esports here, not sims. And I assumed the "connection issues" had to do with players playing remotely over the Internet, particularly due to COVID-19, not problems connecting with a sim sport host.

Or maybe I just misunderstand the purpose of this comment.

cashin81
    hvob
    cashin81's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2422

"your Live betting action and E-sport has gotten out of hands" lol

I bet they happily take bets from the drunk father who is trying to win his shirt back, sat there topless waiting for zero to come.

Optional

Quote Originally Posted by DontTailMe View Post

I thought we were talking about esports here, not sims. And I assumed the "connection issues" had to do with players playing remotely over the Internet, particularly due to COVID-19, not problems connecting with a sim sport host.

Or maybe I just misunderstand the purpose of this comment.
    I meant sims or esports. Games played on a computer that seem to have way more glitches than I realized, and rules that pretty much say bad luck if a glitch occurs but the operator decides to call a result anyway.

JAKEPEAVY21

@Optional...I didn't go so far as to look at YW's rules. His story sounded like he had a case and just a gut feeling he is being truthful.

PD77
    Bitches!
    PD77's Avatar SBR PRO

Maybe the disclaimer should say “ If you bet on sims at A rated sportsbooks there is a possibility that you will lose you wager no matter which side you take and there is absolutely nothing SBR can do about it. “ In other words, don’t bet on something the book can and will rig in their favor, especially the shady ones.

MrAllin

Sorry MrAllin, but SBR won't approach Youwager about this without a valid reason or being able to cite a term they need to follow at least.

I feel sympathetic that this is disappointing, but in my limited experience with e-games and sims full game bets are graded on the final score if a winner is declared. No matter what glitch happens with the game. If the operator decides enough has been played to declare a winner, full game bets have action.

If you can't find a rule to back you up, and I can't see a rule to back up your position, and Jakepeavy did not come up with a rule when asked, then SBR is not just going to say "this guy doesn't like the grading and we agree it seems a bit sad, so can you just ignore terms and pay him anyway".

Over and again people have come on here claiming they are cheated on game betting and so far I think it's near 100% simply do not like the terms they chose to bet under and want them ignored.
    Thanks for your follow up optional. My complaint is it on june 5th my wager was graded no action? A winner was declared, yet on may 31st my wager had action because i lost. In both cases a winner was declared by the organization running the tournament. How is it you wager can cancel my bet when i win. Yet when i lose in the same situation my bets have action?

MrAllin

Regardless if i can get my money back or not.i still think this case should be documented to show youwagers very lousy customer service.Also if you win to much you wager will just cut you off.

MrAllin

Based off these rules the series on may 31st was unplayed maps 2+3 weren't played. So therefore my match bet should be void.
    Yet you wager claims rule 1 where the settlement is graded on offical results.

Yet on june 5th map 1 offical results say my team won, yet this time you wager says rule 1 doesn't matter now we're going to side with rule 2 because the map wasn't played its a no action. How is this right? I don't understand.

12 Last