statengo
    statengo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 156

anyone else having problems loading Bookmaker's site???

Not being able to load bookmaker at all. Any backdoors to get this thing to load???

DiggityDaggityDo
    DiggityDaggityDo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 30698

Yeah, their shits broke

statengo

I guess they don't have any other way in right? This is terrible.

GradyFuson
    GradyFuson's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3991

Does anyone know of an alternate site? (like a backend or backup site of theirs)
    Last edited by GradyFuson; 06-10-20 at 11:34 PM.

statengo

Phones don't get answered either, it says use livechat, but live chat cannot be accessed without accessing the site.

CommodoresV
    CommodoresV's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 690

This is multiple times bookmaker has been down in the last 3 weeks. Trying to bet on Bundesliga and it's been down intermittently for several matches. Unacceptable. And now it's down when i'm trying to do live dealer betting. They should not be rated A+ on this site.

statengo

Quote Originally Posted by CommodoresV View Post
    This is multiple times bookmaker has been down in the last 3 weeks. Trying to bet on Bundesliga and it's been down intermittently for several matches. Unacceptable. And now it's down when i'm trying to do live dealer betting. They should not be rated A+ on this site.
    They were available to me right after I emailed them. They also do pay attention cause I logged a ticket way late at night and it was resolved within an hour. These guys don't play around. As for the website, I'm not sure what was going on, but I can't tell you how shocked I was to see it back up and running as soon as I emailed them and then they proceeded to resolve an issue for me. It was pure joy to see them handle things in such a professional and expedient manner -- in the middle of the night. Goodness...