Annoyed1
    Annoyed1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

Betway not returning funds

Never had an issue with deposits or withdrawals on betway (probably because i deposited more than i withdrew)

At the start of the month, i felt i was gambling too much and requested a self exclusion from the site. I received an email on 5 july to say this has been activated.
    The email stated that 'bets in play stand and payment of winnings will be made upon bet settlement'.

I had some bets in play which included cabrera bello placing in the irish open (finished on 7 july) and djokovic winning wimbledon (finished 14 july). I am owed approximately 500 euro from these bets.

I have yet to receive my funds and have sent 3 emails in the last 3 weeks requesting my funds be returned or reactivation of my account (so i can login and withdraw). I have yet to receive a response to any of these emails.

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9204

Are there any other bets still pending?

xKMACKx
    xKMACKx's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8449

Leave a review on their Trust Pilot. A PR person seems to respond to complaints there.

https://ca.trustpilot.com/review/www.betway.com

newton0038
    Update your status
    newton0038's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1947

LOts of complaints on TrustPilot, and of course company shills

caramba
    caramba's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3993

Quote Originally Posted by Annoyed1 View Post
    I have yet to receive my funds and have sent 3 emails in the last 3 weeks requesting my funds be returned or reactivation of my account (so i can login and withdraw). I have yet to receive a response to any of these emails.
    I don't think they can reactivate your account (if they did and you placed more bets they could be in trouble), but they should of course reply to emails and pay out your winning bets.

Vladimir Moraras
    Betway scammers!
    Vladimir Moraras's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 126

Hello, my friend. Betway will steal your money, they stole my winnings of 4475 euros and blocked my account. I wrote a complaint on the forum, they got in touch, I thought they want to solve the conflict, they ignore me for 1.5 months. Betway scammers.

Annoyed1
    Annoyed1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

No other bets still pending.

I will post the same on trust pilot, thanks.

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9204

Quote Originally Posted by Annoyed1 View Post
    No other bets still pending.
    Feel free to submit an SBR complaint form if you would like us to reach out to them for you.