skycrapper8080
    skycrapper8080's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 139

Winfair24 Betting exchange

Does anyone ever tried this betting exchange?
    Is this the same with mountbet?

I am not familiar with this book. Sport odyssey sent me an e-mail informing me that they will offer this in replacement in 9wickets.

Any feedback will be appreciated. Thank you.

littlekona
    littlekona's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5792

Can u provide review of odyssey88? How fast deposits withdrawals btc are ect.....ive chatted w them and CS seems good but never opened account

skycrapper8080

Quote Originally Posted by littlekona View Post
    Can u provide review of odyssey88? How fast deposits withdrawals btc are ect.....ive chatted w them and CS seems good but never opened account
    Yea. Their CS are fast whenever I have concern. They credit my deposit as soon as BTC reach 1 confirmation.
    for withdrawal since they don't have kyc they process in less then 5 minutes.

littlekona

Quote Originally Posted by skycrapper8080 View Post
    Yea. Their CS are fast whenever I have concern. They credit my deposit as soon as BTC reach 1 confirmation.
    for withdrawal since they don't have kyc they process in less then 5 minutes.

how long you been using them?

littlekona

I'm testing them out and winfair24 just sent small deposit

It is the same as Mountbet as it says on login saved page

Winfair has 4% commission on every winning bets
    Last edited by littlekona; 07-12-19 at 07:08 AM.

skycrapper8080

I'm just new with their service. I am using them for less than 2 weeks I guess. But I was able to withdraw my winnings twice without any problem. I have orbitx with them

littlekona

they seem very nice and prompt....deposit credited fast...I told them I heard about them on SBR Forum and thet got there attention..I told them to contact Optional so if any issues comes up SBR can moderate

the 4% commission though is my only issue BUT if it helps me get bets processed faster then orbitx on my mobil its worth it to me when I am out of my home
    Last edited by littlekona; 07-12-19 at 07:20 AM.
    Points Awarded:

Optional gave littlekona 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

skycrapper8080

Yea. I only asked for a trial account of winfair24 with them to check the markets

thespeculator
    thespeculator's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13168

i used winfair24 and it was an excellent exchange. If they are now part of broker offering bitcoin will certainly get back to them

thespeculator

I'm testing them out and winfair24 just sent small deposit

It is the same as Mountbet as it says on login saved page

Winfair has 4% commission on every winning bets
    mine is 2.8 % . Maybe because i used them and they want a returning player

sorry, it is 2.8 with brokerstorm agent
    Last edited by thespeculator; 07-12-19 at 09:57 AM. Reason: correction

littlekona

It seems very good like a 9wickets but w all the markets available...EXCEPT no Mobil site....that’s the biggie for me and why I liked 9wickets cause of the awesome Mobil...to stressful doing exchanges on Mobil outside of 9wickets....though at least win fair does come up as desktop version on Mobil which is still better then orbitx

Craig22
    Craig22's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 916

I got the same email from them; I thought it was odd at first since I've never used Sport Odyssey.

skycrapper8080

Quote Originally Posted by thespeculator View Post
    mine is 2.8 % . Maybe because i used them and they want a returning player

sorry, it is 2.8 with brokerstorm agent
    I checked Brokerstorm site. They don't offer Bitcoin as payment method. Sport odyssey88 offer winfair but commission is 4%

thespeculator

I checked Brokerstorm site. They don't offer Bitcoin as payment method. Sport odyssey88 offer winfair but commission is 4%
    yes they have only skrill and other wallets. The only reason i switched to orbit was for Bitcoin. I just don't know about odyssey88. I hope ac88 gets winfair

skycrapper8080

I haven't received any e-mail yet from AC88 about their new product.
    I will take winfair in Odyssey88 first then

littlekona

mobil app better then orbitx but still no where close to how smooth the 9wicktes app is.....CS is very good and prompt...Kind of reminds me a bit like how AC88 was prior to the automation of deposits, withdrawals and transfers with everything going through chat or email

Foosball Champ
    Foosball Champ's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10406

been using odsy88 for a couple of months. ever since ac88 raised my commision from 3% to 6%. fukkers. i like odsy88 so far. what is the differnce between winfair and oribtz, other than the higher commish.
    Last edited by Foosball Champ; 07-13-19 at 12:50 PM.

littlekona

Quote Originally Posted by Foosball Champ View Post
    been using odsy88 for a couple of months. ever since ac88 raised my commision from 3% to 6%. fukkers. i like odsy88 so far. what is the differnce between winfair and oribtz, other than the higher commish.
    better mobil and live for horses does not have the orbitx spin delay other then that very similar

how do u rate odsy88 so far ??
    Last edited by littlekona; 07-13-19 at 01:45 PM.

skycrapper8080

I am able to access the Mobile App for winfair too. But I received an e-mail from them now about the countries from which winfair does not accept bets.

Here are the following countries : Belgium, Bulgaria, Canada, China, Cuba, DR Congo, Eritrea, France, Germany, Great Britain, Greece, Greenland, India, Israel, Iran, Iraq, Ivory Coast, Japan, Lebanon, North Korea, Thailand, Turkey, Libya, Somalia, Sudan, Serbia and USA.

My country is one of the restricted. I subscribed for a Torguard VPN so I will still be able to access the account.

littlekona

Yea me too i was using yesterday Canada vpn and account got suspended and they switched it to betmantra but now its back to winfair24 and all ok...
    They seem like they are on top of things and are very eager to make good name for themselves

skycrapper8080

Agree. Let see how far they can go.
    For me as long as the brokers/book will able to help as a resource for my betting needs. I am willing to give them a shot.

skycrapper8080

I received an e-mail now from AC88 :

We are extremely happy to announce that we are now offering FairExchange!
    FairExchange is one of the latest sports exchange in the market that is powered by betfair.You will definitely love this new product that offers better prices and biggest odds with variety of sports.This new product is commited to lowmargin, high volume betting and more focus on quality liquidity for all customers.Open an account now and try your luck with lay and back options! If you wish to have a look at this book, feel free to contact our friendly support anytime at support@asianconnect88.com

They are offering fairExchange. I think this is the same as what Premium trading is offering.
    Both 4% commission also

acquavallo
    acquavallo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8244

Yea me too i was using yesterday Canada vpn and account got suspended and they switched it to betmantra but now its back to winfair24 and all ok...
    They seem like they are on top of things and are very eager to make good name for themselves
    Thinking out loud of a set it and forget for everywhere, if no one that we use bans Holland.
    Do you suggest switching all sites accessing to your other choice Holland to avoid any glitches?
    Thanks.

littlekona

Quote Originally Posted by acquavallo View Post
    Thinking out loud of a set it and forget for everywhere, if no one that we use bans Holland.
    Do you suggest switching all sites accessing to your other choice Holland to avoid any glitches?
    Thanks.
    Finland for 3 account. pinny orbitx winfair24

Foosball Champ
    Foosball Champ's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10406

kona, odsy88 is very similar to ac88. but you deal with one service agent. generally communicate by whatsapp. you do deposits and withdrawal by whatsapp with btc. i have requested a payout of around 2k and was paid within an hour. orbitx is the same as i was using with ac88. i havent tried any of the websites that they offer. i would really like to hear what other odsy88 opinions are
    Last edited by Foosball Champ; 07-16-19 at 09:05 AM.

littlekona

Quote Originally Posted by Foosball Champ View Post
    kona, odsy88 is very similar to ac88. but you deal with one service agent. generally communicate by whatsapp. you do deposits and withdrawal by whatsapp with btc. i have requested a payout of around 2k and was paid within an hour. orbitx is the same as i was using with ac88. i havent tried any of the websites that they offer. i would really like to hear what other odsy88 opinions are
    Odsy88 seem very professional and eager to make a good name as there CS is excellent.....I’ve done only 2 deposits both via chat/email and processed fast......Did you see that AC88 now has new exchange fairbet which is basically orbitx with faster bet processor and a Mobil site which functions good...not like 9wickets though w 4% com

skycrapper8080

Odsy88 seem very professional and eager to make a good name as there CS is excellent.....I’ve done only 2 deposits both via chat/email and processed fast......Did you see that AC88 now has new exchange fairbet which is basically orbitx with faster bet processor and a Mobil site which functions good...not like 9wickets though w 4% com
    Littlekona, May I ask which is better for you? Winfair or Fairexchange?

littlekona

Littlekona, May I ask which is better for you? Winfair or Fairexchange?
    They are very very similar both have better mobil then Orbitx and I only use when I am away from my home and need mobil since they both are 4% vs orbitx 3% I prefer the AC88 product just because I have been with them a while and trust them plus I like the AC88 dashboard

skycrapper8080

They are very very similar both have better mobil then Orbitx and I only use when I am away from my home and need mobil since they both are 4% vs orbitx 3% I prefer the AC88 product just because I have been with them a while and trust them plus I like the AC88 dashboard
    Thanks. Will try to get a trial account for fair exchange to check the interface.

littlekona

odyssey88 has been excellent so far....outstanding CS and fast payments via BTC (5 mins) so far great expedience

littlekona

continued good exp here as alternative to Orbitx (which seems even slower of late) funny the CS guys verbiage in chat is so similar the AC88 CS team

Alfie White
    Alfie White's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11730

They smell to be same bunch to me. Interesting to see if they use same Skrill/Neteller personal accounts for transactions, that might prove my theory.

Craig22
    Craig22's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 916

Quote Originally Posted by Alfie White View Post
    They smell to be same bunch to me. Interesting to see if they use same Skrill/Neteller personal accounts for transactions, that might prove my theory.
    I hope they are the same group-an AC run clone will calm some nerves.