Valfik
    Valfik's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

Quote Originally Posted by Optional View Post
    You were asked to show your betslip several times in this thread before you say the account was locked.

If you do not have that I am not sure what proof you could possibly supply to Matt so he can dispute that the bet was placed past post.
    If they blocked my account how am I going to login and take pictures. Thats why Matt should tell Bovada to send all my account statements so everyone can see it

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9193

Quote Originally Posted by Valfik View Post

If they blocked my account how am I going to login and take pictures. Thats why Matt should tell Bovada to send all my account statements so everyone can see it
    I am sure he has or will try that. But you said you wanted to send him proof.

What sort of proof are you thinking about?

If it was me i would have posted the ticket when I could. Or would have kept a copy. If they say to Matt the same thing they said to you, that the bet was made past post, where do you expect him to go from there?

You had proof. If you are telling the truth. If you did not provide it or save it, you might be out of luck now.

HedgeHog
    HedgeHog's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 17021

You were asked to show your betslip several times in this thread before you say the account was locked.

If you do not have that I am not sure what proof you could possibly supply to Matt so he can dispute that the bet was placed past post.
    Can't Bovada supply this same betslip info? Surely they should have access to the bet ticket they accepted, right?

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9193

Quote Originally Posted by HedgeHog View Post

Can't Bovada supply this same betslip info? Surely they should have access to the bet ticket they accepted, right?
    Of course, and they said it was a past post bet.

Not sure where Matt is up to for him, but personally I would not be calling the book out as lying about that, by asking for proof, for this guy if he was unwilling to share all the info he had. Books work with us because we don't waste their time advocating for shot takers. I would not use up my credibility for him if he did not give me a copy of the bet he is claiming was not past posted.

Would you?

HedgeHog
    HedgeHog's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 17021

Of course, and they said it was a past post bet.

Not sure where Matt is up to for him, but personally I would not be calling the book out as lying about that, by asking for proof, for this guy if he was unwilling to share all the info he had. Books work with us because we don't waste their time advocating for shot takers. I would not use up my credibility for him if he did not give me a copy of the bet he is claiming was not past posted.

Would you?
    No, of course not. I just thought Bovada would present the ticket in question to verify their finding and put this issue to rest.

Slowbalt
    Slowbalt's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 195

What about his other $17,000 he used to place the bet? Where is that money?

SBR Forum
    SBR Forum's Avatar Administrator
    Betpoints: 993425

Quote Originally Posted by Valfik View Post
    Sbr contacted me by email and I gave them all the information they asked and they never replied back to me. I think they work together with bovada
    Hi Valfik,
    Thanks for the update.

I don't see the follow-up from you on Matt's latest question but we're taking a look. Do you dispute that the wager was after the game ended? We've asked for an update on the rest of your balance.

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

Thread getting interesting

Dr.Gonzo
    Dr.Gonzo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3192

Quote Originally Posted by rzagza11 View Post
    If your bet WAS actually made after a game had finished, or even started, they would've voided that huge wager entirely already. It would take them all of 2 minutes to verify a past-posted wager.
    How can you past post a livebet they don't update odds live?

Barrakuda
    Barrakuda's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7305

If we're asking the poster to post a screenshot (not that he ever even claimed to have one), why doesn't SBR post the evidence that Bovada provided them?

Show the evidence and the thread dies its rightful death. By withholding the evidence, we have no reason to trust Bovada any more than this guy.

First 12