adamjava
    adamjava's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

My bet365 account got hacked

Hi all,

My bet365 account got hacked and the hacker managed to change the email/phone number associated with the account itself. I have tried and tried again to call bet365 support in the UK, and whenever we seem to be getting somehwere, they say that ' the email address and phone number do not match what we have on system, therefore we can no longer proceed with the security verification'.

While I applaud bet365's stringent security, what happens in a situation like mine? I offered to send them my passport, my ID, my deposits/withdrawals, everything, and they said they cannot proceed unless I give them the email or phone number ( both which were changed by the hacker).

The account still has funds in it and that is what I am trying to retrieve. Anyone have any suggestions on what to do next at this dead-end?

newton0038
    Update your status
    newton0038's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1935

Odd that a hacker didnt just changed your info and not play off funds or attempt to withdraw. Wouldnt happen to be a trail of bullshit leading to your door??

adamjava

Quote Originally Posted by newton0038 View Post
    Odd that a hacker didnt just changed your info and not play off funds or attempt to withdraw. Wouldnt happen to be a trail of bullshit leading to your door??
    Wow, thanks for that...

Lucky for me, the hacker got the account locked before he could do anything. Because he tried to withdraw and couldnt confirm identity. But now I cannot do anything as the number/email have both been changed.

adamjava

Thankfully got resolved today. Now just awaiting verification and PVC.

Consider this post done
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: ash516216

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9194

Quote Originally Posted by adamjava View Post

Consider this post done
    Thanks for the update.

Glad to hear you finally got someone who knew the procedure in there.

adamjava

No problem.

I have another issue though. Obviously when the hacker took over my email, he messed up some other betting accounts with other bookmakers such as 10Bet and Ladbrokes. Do I have to make a separate thread about that? Because those two are refusing to budge.

hari3699
    hari3699's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

Quote Originally Posted by adamjava View Post

Consider this post done
    I’m also facing same issue, can you please help me how you resolved it , Thanks

Motorhead11
    Motorhead11's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3898

I can feel you.

Faced same issue about few years ago.

Hopefully Sportmarket was clever enough and realized that something was going wrong when the hacker asked for full cashout of my account via bitcoin when all my previous transactions with them were via ewallet.

What i don't understand is how hacker changed your registered email with books. Got few books my self and noone allows the user to change the register email. Got no 10bet/bet365/ladbrooks to check though.