Gaze73
    Gaze73's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1192

Bet $3.65 has 76x more traffic than Pinnacle

I knew they're one of the top dogs but wow, nobody comes even close to the green giant. I guess that proves how square the public is, because people with a clue don't like to bet $3.65 stakes.

dealer wins
    dealer wins's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11819

Bet Pinnacle has way more action than B365, Pinny have lines where you can bet 6 figures, B365 have lines where you are lucky to bet 3 figures lol

Brooklyn Dick
    Brooklyn Dick's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22151

Quote Originally Posted by dealer wins View Post
    Bet Pinnacle has way more action than B365, Pinny have lines where you can bet 6 figures, B365 have lines where you are lucky to bet 3 figures lol
    When is the last time you bet with Pinnacle? 6 figure limits? Today they have PGA golf matchups. The current limit is $500 US. Betcris has the same with a $20,000 US limit.

HeeeHAWWWW
    HeeeHAWWWW's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 578

Quote Originally Posted by dealer wins View Post
    Not anymore. Bet365 has the 2nd highest handle on the planet, and likely they catch Maxbet sometime soon the way they're going.

Ruifgalmeida
    Ruifgalmeida's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5324

Who cares that bet365 as more clients that pinnacle, they are a excellent bookie in terms of markets, but in the end of day you will get kicked out for beating their best lines, long term they are useless

cincinnatikid513
    contra spem spero
    cincinnatikid513's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 100

does bet365 block ip addresses, weird today on my computer can't access bet365 just a grey screen, use them almost every day to follow games as they are the fastest to report goals usually, went on my phone and can access bet365 but then i turn on wifi phone and it's blocked again, cmon bet365 that's some bs

mikeyvplays
    Update your status
    mikeyvplays's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 54

Yeah same thing with me on Bet365. What happened. I use them and then bet on a different book. Is it just something that is down with their system as it worked earlier today and now I just keep getting just the outside shell of Bet365 and no lines nothing. Someone please help!

mikeyvplays
    Update your status

Well I got on. I used www.bet365.gr and I can see it all and works normal.

mikeyvplays
    Update your status

Ooops no it doesn't as soon as I clicked on a game it went back to that gray screen is it IP blocking so I can't even access the site??

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9216

I wonder of too many people read the thread about Bet365 having the fastest live score updates and bombarded them...

lonnie55
    lonnie55's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12267

Quote Originally Posted by Optional View Post
    I wonder of too many people read the thread about Bet365 having the fastest live score updates and bombarded them...
    Good point. Moreover there are live statistic sites like rballdb.com or statisticsports.com that use the API of b365 for their own feed. b365 is just a reference for so many things. Concerning myself, I don't use b365 for betting anymore but I visit the site several dozen times a day to look for new markets coming in so that I know approximately when other books will copy the odds from them.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Optional

newton0038
    Update your status
    newton0038's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1947

Pinnacle doesnt play with the million+ props that b365 makes the majority of Cote's millions from. Not enough action on many props for Pinny to put a trader on them. B365 is all algorythm based lines movements on their props and when they get caught hanging big +money and a player hits them, they show player the door.

cincinnatikid513
    contra spem spero

i called up customer service and asked why i can't access the site anymore, very friendly customer service checked with the ip dept, he said because i'm from usa and they don't have a license i shouldn't be able to use the site , very strange since i have used them almost every day for years and can still access them from my cell phone internet just not home computer, i told them they need to come to the united states and he said in a few months some area in the united states should be able to use bet365

Brooklyn
    Brooklyn's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10143

Quote Originally Posted by cincinnatikid513 View Post
    i called up customer service and asked why i can't access the site anymore, very friendly customer service checked with the ip dept, he said because i'm from usa and they don't have a license i shouldn't be able to use the site , very strange since i have used them almost every day for years and can still access them from my cell phone internet just not home computer, i told them they need to come to the united states and he said in a few months some area in the united states should be able to use bet365
    Since they obviously blocked your home ISP, try access them with a free VPN service, like Zenmate etc.

lonnie55
    lonnie55's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12267

Most VPNs have been blocked by b365

mikeyvplays
    Update your status

Yes I have used them for years and all of a sudden gone. I tried VPNs to just try and access their site I don't plan on using them as I'm from the US. I tried Kaspersky and after 10 minutes it goes to a blank screen, I tried tunnelbear same thing. Can anyone please help at least tell me a VPN that would be able to access Bet365 as this is killing lost wages 3 days. I base everything off of their algorithms. The old live beting ultra on 5dimes has the exact same algorithms but since they changed to the new live betting ultra I had to use Bet365. PLEASE If anyone can help me out. Thanks everyone!!

redcar
    redcar's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5314

The last few months I noticed at bet365 that their liveticker sometimes makes no sound when a goal falls.
    Sometimes it works and sometimes it does not work.
    Liveticker on other Bookie work completely through my browser.

cashin81
    hvob
    cashin81's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2422

Quote Originally Posted by redcar View Post
    The last few months I noticed at bet365 that their liveticker sometimes makes no sound when a goal falls.
    Sometimes it works and sometimes it does not work.
    Liveticker on other Bookie work completely through my browser.

i noticed that too.... site just gone down.

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR
    Ghenghis Kahn's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2261

I've tried couple free VPNs and they don't work. Is it because free ones are garbage?

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9216

Quote Originally Posted by Ghenghis Kahn View Post
    I've tried couple free VPNs and they don't work. Is it because free ones are garbage?
    I think it's more to do with Bet365 having years of experience in segregating their different markets and just being very good at detecting everything.

Could be a cookie getting you, or a device fingerprint, or iesnare, or they may even monitor every known VPN service and build up logs of the IP ranges they use.

And the most probable reason they are now blocking Americans is because they are setting up their state by state detection technology ready for a USA rollout.

cincinnatikid513
    contra spem spero

this stinks, i really miss being able to use bet365 to follow the games, really isn't fun holding my phone in one hand following games and other on keyboard trying to place bets ughh

Gaze73
    Gaze73's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1192

I can't access 365 on Chrome but the in-built VPN in Opera lets me in easy.

dxp
    dxp's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 798

Quote Originally Posted by Gaze73 View Post
    I can't access 365 on Chrome but the in-built VPN in Opera lets me in easy.
    yeah, opera works really well. there are a bunch of free VPN extensions that somewhat get the job done too. even a few regular proxies and lesser known browsers that also have built-in VPN. a slightly annoying sidetrack, but not a big thing.

eaglesfan371
    The great game of POT...LIMIT...OMAHA
    eaglesfan371's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 120

Anybody in US having issue accessing Bet365 website?

So obviously being US resident I cannot use Bet365 for official bets. However, I do use them to follow plays and see what is happening right now.

Lately I have tried accessing the site and I'm able to view the site successfully once per day, then any subsequent visit the screen is blank and green. I figured it could be an issue with my wifi but even accessing the site via mobile data, the site just shows the loading icon and never successfully loads.

Not sure if they are blocking non-NJ residents now since they are preparing to launch in the US or whats going on.

Anyone else experiencing similar?

cincinnatikid513
    contra spem spero

Quote Originally Posted by eaglesfan371 View Post
    So obviously being US resident I cannot use Bet365 for official bets. However, I do use them to follow plays and see what is happening right now.

Lately I have tried accessing the site and I'm able to view the site successfully once per day, then any subsequent visit the screen is blank and green. I figured it could be an issue with my wifi but even accessing the site via mobile data, the site just shows the loading icon and never successfully loads.

Not sure if they are blocking non-NJ residents now since they are preparing to launch in the US or whats going on.

Anyone else experiencing similar?
    yes i brought that up in sportsbetting forum last week i can access bet365 on my cell phone all the time but on home computer once per day for 30 mins to 1 hour til they block ip seems they are having tighter controls for usa i talked to a customer service from bet365 he says,sometime this year they are hopefully going to be somewhere in the usa market right now its down cuz i was following mls game my phone

funnyb25
    Go Get Laid Man!
    funnyb25's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24008

Yup. It is due to the New Jersey bet365.

It only works on mobile via 4G, but I'm sure that will end soon as well.

astrobloke
    astrobloke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1642

they been down all morning....such a crock....

I bet they are fixing bet prices again.... sucks.

what is going on???

lonegambler23
    Org Mafia
    lonegambler23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13520

damn flashscores been fn up of late usually use b365 to clarify

cincinnatikid513
    contra spem spero

not able access bet365.com but

am able to use bet365.ee and it looks like it has access to all the live betting soccer games not limited like before

cincinnatikid513
    contra spem spero

looks like ee is estoni
    bet365.ee is my go to now follow all soccer games on,desktop computer and phone hope they dont cut me off again
    Points Awarded:

Optional gave cincinnatikid513 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

TwitchySeal
    TwitchySeal's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 168

I got an offer a few days ago to sign up for bet365 soft launch in NJ, and bet365 not redirects to nj.bet365.

Crusherrr
    Please don't feed the trolls
    Crusherrr's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13851

Quote Originally Posted by TwitchySeal View Post
    I got an offer a few days ago to sign up for bet365 soft launch in NJ, and bet365 not redirects to nj.bet365.
    $100 Free play offer....Yipeee. All the competition giving $500+. Lame

TwitchySeal
    TwitchySeal's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 168

Quote Originally Posted by Crusherrr View Post
    $100 Free play offer....Yipeee. All the competition giving $500+. Lame
    Was actually only $50 lol.

No deposit or anything though.

I assume I'll still be eligible for the $500 match bonus when they have official launch sometime next week.