lucasmeister
    lucasmeister's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 120

I received a call from management the same day as the SBR complaint went through.

I was told that it did indeed look like somebody else placed the bets after it was reviewed by somebody competent, so they credited me the lost funds.

This is very good news but unfortunate that I had to go through several complaints and SBR to get anything done.

Of course I’m very grateful for the assistance from SBR.

Hopefully I don’t have problems with the payout!
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Optional, and pablo222

SBR Forum
    SBR Forum's Avatar Administrator
    Betpoints: 993431

Thank you for updating the forum.

relaaxx
    relaaxx's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14050

good to hear

moojoo
    moojoo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 229

Betonline confirmed scam site. Stay away from those crooks.

KittiP
    KittiP's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 307

Woww, brilliant news. Wasn't expecting that to be honest. Good work guys.

KittiP

Quote Originally Posted by moojoo View Post
    Betonline confirmed scam site. Stay away from those crooks.
    They refunded his money, why would you say that?
    Or do you think that they only gave it back because lots of people saw it on this forum, is that what you mean?
    Last edited by KittiP; 04-02-19 at 08:06 PM. Reason: Didn't make the correct point the first time I tried to write it

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9194

Quote Originally Posted by KittiP View Post
    They refunded his money, why would you say that?
    Or do you think that they only gave it back because lots of people saw it on this forum, is that what you mean?
    If anything, they are confirmed to have a very fair thinking administration.

You'll find almost every complaint ever posted on SBR has been resolved fairly by them. Same as this one.

They are one of the most reliably fair bookmakers I have ever come across when it comes to giving players the benefit of the doubt in disputes.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: pablo222

KittiP

Quote Originally Posted by Optional View Post
    If anything, they are confirmed to have a very fair thinking administration.

You'll find almost every complaint ever posted on SBR has been resolved fairly by them. Same as this one.

They are one of the most reliably fair bookmakers I have ever come across when it comes to giving players the benefit of the doubt in disputes.
    Brilliant news and is the way that things should be run -> in relation to this comment "If anything, they are confirmed to have a very fair thinking administration."

moojoo
    moojoo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 229

They only resolve problems because SBR,if guy didnt come here they would not care. 2 times they snubs him and 3rd time because SBR they restore his balance.

JAKEPEAVY21
    JAKEPEAVY21's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 47515

these unauthorized bets seem to be an epidemic at BOL

First 12