PESSOTTO85
    PESSOTTO85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 744

Info betdsi

Hello guys,
    can you tell me if betsi today can be considered a safe bookmaker? I am Italian and today there are few bookmakers that accept Italians and that give good reload bonuses.if you know of safe bookmakers who accept Italians and who give good reload bonuses

mr.ed
    mr.ed's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4218

BetDSI removed 10k fom my account several months ago. Others here will tell similiar stories. Great book is if you lose! It's the winners who have trouble when trying to remove funds. STAY AWAY! Not sure why their rating here is C- when they have stolen from me and others.

HedgeHog
    HedgeHog's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 16961

Do not deposit for bonus at DSI. Posters have reported having their limits cut after accepting a bonus, making their rollover near impossible.

PESSOTTO85

thanks for your reply guys
    the only other sites that accept Italians and give a good bonus are jazzsport.ag betus.com experiences with these 2 bookmakers?
    if you know other bookmakers who give a good bonus for Europeans, I accept advice

michael777
    michael777's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3128

jazz is ok,stay away from betus,they stiffed me out of over $40,000 years ago

PESSOTTO85

Quote Originally Posted by michael777 View Post
    jazz is ok,stay away from betus,they stiffed me out of over $40,000 years ago
    thanks for your reply michael777

PESSOTTO85

someone has info on mybookie.ag

jakeruth
    jakeruth's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 36

mybookie.ag are thiefs

Stay away from mybookie.ag, they just stole from me over $17,000

GoPack
    GoPack's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 288

I've made a couple withdraws over the last 3 months without problem. I did just run my account up to $10k which is way larger than my previous withdraws. I started the withdraw process this morning using bitcoin so I'll let you know if I run into any issues.

PESSOTTO85

Quote Originally Posted by GoPack View Post
    I've made a couple withdraws over the last 3 months without problem. I did just run my account up to $10k which is way larger than my previous withdraws. I started the withdraw process this morning using bitcoin so I'll let you know if I run into any issues.

Ksherm
    Ksherm's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4478

They stole $1300 from me.. Mybookie that is..

GoPack
    GoPack's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 288

got paid out so for me this website is all good. Be careful that you fully understand how they calculate the bonus rollover because it's way more complicated than most sites.

captrobey
    captrobey's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10662

Quote Originally Posted by PESSOTTO85 View Post
    Hello guys,
    can you tell me if betsi today can be considered a safe bookmaker? I am Italian and today there are few bookmakers that accept Italians and that give good reload bonuses.if you know of safe bookmakers who accept Italians and who give good reload bonuses
    Betdsi used to be one of my absolute favorite books. Before they went out on their own. The biggest problem is the bonus they do now. Totally confusing. I have won $1000 a couple times and they DID pay. So that is good. But i love bonuses. LOVE them. I actually stopped because of a situation i had with them where as you see from other posters they tried screwing me over with an INSANE rollover. I thought mine was bad and i saw they did even worse to others. So i have deposited a couple times since.But i will not touch a bonus. They even gave a free $25 a couple times. I left them in there with fear of what might have happened if i took them.

moses millsap
    moses millsap's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1260

They’ve paid me so far, but I’m still waiting on a BTC payment that is 5 days pending and I have three more cashouts to do before being done with the book.

My limits are like $16 to $45 now, so pointless to bet.

I would not recommend putting large sums in here. BTC payments should be instant, if not hours, I’ve had one be 8 days, one 5 days and now this last one has gone 5 days

PESSOTTO85

thanks guys for your answerscan you tell me something about this 1bet.com
    some experiences with this book

icon
    icon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6518

LOL, DSI is claiming to be "The worlds safest and most trusted"

fukkers are spamming my phone